ISC 12th Date Sheet 2020: The date sheet of class 12th of ISC will be released on the website of cicse, ie. www.cisce.org. This is expected that the examination of 12th class will be conducted in the month of February. The candidates, who will be appearing for the examination must be sure to be updated with the ISC Class 12 Date Sheet 2020. While going to take the examination, the applicant must make sure to carry the admit card to the exam center. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the examination. The ISC Class 12 Time Table 2020 will be made available in a PDF Format. The complete details about ISC 12th Exam Schedule 2020 have been explained in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ISC 2020 Exam Date Class 12th Exam Date
One must be sure to be updated with all the important dates. As per CISCE, the examination of 12th class of ISC Board will start in the month of February 2020 and will end in the month of April 2020.
How to Check ISC Class 12th Time Table 2020?
Accessing the CISCE Time Table 2020 will require following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the time table mentioned in this article (the link will be available as soon as the authority activates the same).
- The time table will be mentioned in PDF Format.
- Download the exam schedule and retain it until the completion of the examination.
Details on Exam Schedule of ISC for Class 12th
- Date of the examination
- Date of the test
- Time of the exam
- Name of the subject/ examination
- Duration of the examination.
Preparation Tips for ISC Class 12th Board Exam 2020
- One must practice from previous year sample papers as much as he/ she can. Doing the same will help one in knowing about the exam pattern, types of questions asked in the examination.
- The applicants should make notes of every topic. It will help one in revising properly.
- While doing the preparation, the candidates must prepare from the specified syllabus as well as the recommended books.
- Before taking the examination, the candidate must clear each and every topic covering the entire syllabus of the test.
Do’s and Dont’s in ISC Examination
- Underline the main points in your answer so that when the examiner reads your answer, those points will attract his/ her attention.
- Increase your speed while writing the answers. The lower your speed, the fewer questions you will be able to answer. So, in order not to miss any of the questions, write the answers with a good speed.
- Do remember to revise your paper before handing it to the invigilator. This will help you know your mistakes in the answers (if any) and you will be able to rectify it.
- In the Maths Paper, do not miss to write the steps. Mentioning the steps help the examiner in knowing that you have complete knowledge about the question asked and you can explain it well.
- Never write the wrong answer on the first two pages. As said, “First Impression is the Last Impression”. Wrong answers on the initial pages reflect a bad impression on the examiner. So, try not to make any mistakes in the first two pages.
- The presentation of the answer must be good.
- Do not be tensed. Tension makes things worse. So, take your examination with a free mind.
- Avoid distraction. Make sure to concentrate completely on your examination.
- Never go to the examination without breakfast. Doing the same can lower your energy level in the examination or you can even faint. So, make sure to have breakfast before the examination.