ISC 12th Date Sheet 2021: The ISC 12th Board exam is likely to be conducted in April/May 2021. The date sheet of Class 12th will be announced very soon. CISCE has also released important guidelines for students to follow while appearing for their respective examinations. The candidates, who will be appearing for the examination must be sure to be updated with the ISC Class 12 Date Sheet 2021. While going to take the examination, the applicant must make sure to carry the admit card to the exam centre. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the examination. The ISC Class 12 Time Table 2021 will be made available in a PDF Format. The complete details about ISC 12th Exam Schedule 2021 have been explained in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- CICSE Board Class 12th Exam likely to take place in April/May 2021, the Date Sheet 2021 will be announced soon, stay updated Click Here
- Check CISCE Result 2020
ISC Class 12th Board Exams Likely in April – May 2021
The CISCE Board has also written to the the Chief Election Commissioner of India, requesting him to share dates for state elections to be held in April-May 2021. Based on the election schedule, the CISCE Board will compile the ICSE board exam 2021 and ISC board exam 2021 dates and avoid clash with assembly elections. The assembly election dates have been asked by the Board “to ensure that there are no clash of dates, interruption of the examinations or any inconvenience that may be faced by candidates taking these examinations.”
ISC 2021 Exam Date Class 12th Exam Date (Tentative)
One must be sure to be updated with all the important dates of ISC 12th Date Sheet. As per CISCE, the examination of the 12th class of ISC Board will start in the month of February 2021 and will end in the month of March 2021. The official schedule has been released. Check the dates below.
|Day/Date (Tentative)||Subjects/ Papers||Duration||Time|
|3 February 2021||Home Science (Paper -2)- Planning Session||1 hr.||9:00 A.M.|
|4 February 2021||Home Science (Paper -2)- Examination Session||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|5 February 2021||Chemistry (Paper -2)||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|6 February 2021||Physics (Paper -2)||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|7 February 2021||Computer Science (Paper -2)||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|8 February 2021||Art 1- drawing and painting form still life||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|10 February 2021||Biology (Paper -2)||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|11 February 2021||Accounts||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|12 February 2021||Biotechnology (Paper -2)||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|13 February 2021||Indian Music – Hindustani (Paper -2)||2o Minutes for each candidate||9:00 A.M.|
|Indian Music – Carnatic (Paper -2)||2o Minutes for each candidate||2:00 P.M.|
|Western Music (Paper -2)||28 Minutes for each candidate||2:00 P.M.|
|Fashion designing (Paper -2)||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|14 February 2021||English (Paper -1) (English Language)||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|17 February 2021||Economics||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|18 February 2021||Art 3- Drawing or painting from a living person||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|20 February 2021||English – Paper 2 (Literature in English)||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|24 February 2021||Physics (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|25 February 2021||Political Science||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|26 February 2021||Indian Music- Hindustan (paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|Indian Music- Carnatic (paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|Western Music (paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|27 February 2021||Environmental Science||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|28 February 2021||Indian languages/ modern foreign languages/ classical languages||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|2 March 2021||Chemistry (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|3 March 2021||Fashion designing (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|4 March 2021||History||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|5 March 2021||Biotechnology (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|6 March 2021||Commerce||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|March 2021||Art 2- drawing and painting from nature||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|11 March 2021||Mathematics||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|12 March 2021||Mass Media and Communication||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|13 March 2021||Physical Education (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|16 March 2021||Computer Science (Paper 1) theory||2:00 P.M.|
|17 March 2021||Electricity and electronics||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|Geometrical and mechanical drawings||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|Geometrical and building drawing||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|18 March 2021||Art- 4 Original Imaginative composition in colour||3 hrs.||2:00 P.M.|
|19 March 2021||Sociology||3 hrs.||9:00 A.M.|
|20 March 2021||Biology (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.|
|23 March||Geography||3 hrs.|
|24 March 2021||Business Studies||3 hrs.|
|26 March 2021||Home Science (Paper 1) theory||3 hrs.|
|27 March 2021||Elective English||3 hrs.|
|30 March 2021||Physiology||3 hrs.|
|31 March 2021||Art – 5 Craft||3 hrs.|
How to Check ISC Class 12th Time Table 2021?
Accessing the CISCE Time Table 2021 will require following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website.
- The time table will be mentioned in PDF Format.
- Download the exam schedule and retain it until the completion of the examination.
Check ISCE 10th Result 2021
Details on ISC 12th Date Sheet
- Date of the examination
- Date of the test
- Time of the exam
- Name of the subject/ examination
- Duration of the examination.
Check ISC 12th Result 2021
Preparation Tips For ISC 12th Date Sheet
- One must practice from previous year sample papers as much as he/ she can. Doing the same will help one in knowing about the exam pattern, types of questions asked in the examination.
- The applicants should make notes of every topic. It will help one in revising properly.
- While doing the preparation, the candidates must prepare from the specified syllabus as well as the recommended books.
- Before taking the examination, the candidate must clear each and every topic covering the entire syllabus of the test.
Do’s and Dont’s in ISC Examination
- Underline the main points in your answer so that when the examiner reads your answer, those points will attract his/ her attention.
- Increase your speed while writing the answers. The lower your speed, the fewer questions you will be able to answer. So, in order not to miss any of the questions, write the answers with a good speed.
- Do remember to revise your paper before handing it to the invigilator. This will help you know your mistakes in the answers (if any) and you will be able to rectify it.
- In the Maths Paper, do not miss to write the steps. Mentioning the steps help the examiner in knowing that you have complete knowledge about the question asked and you can explain it well.
- Never write the wrong answer on the first two pages. As said, “First Impression is the Last Impression”. Wrong answers on the initial pages reflect a bad impression on the examiner. So, try not to make any mistakes in the first two pages.
- The presentation of the answer must be good.
- Do not be tensed. Tension makes things worse. So, take your examination with a free mind.
- Avoid distraction. Make sure to concentrate completely on your examination.
- Never go to the examination without breakfast. Doing the same can lower your energy level in the examination or you can even faint. So, make sure to have breakfast before the examination.