|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
IPU CET Question Papers 2019: All candidates who are preparing for their IPU common Entrance test 2019 must make sure to go through IPU CET question papers 2019. The question papers of IPU CET 2019 will help each candidate in preparing for the exam. Students can practice the IPU CET question papers 2019 and know the right way to answer in the examination along with the type of questions and division of the questions.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The IP University releases the previous year IPU CET question paper on its official website. Candidates can check the question papers given here and practice the same to score better in the examination.
How to download the IPU CET 2019 Question Papers?
Follow these steps to download the question papers of IPU CET 2019:
- Click on the question paper link.
- The question paper will be displayed on the screen in pdf format.
- Now download the question paper and practice the same.
IPU CET Question Papers 2019
Candidates can know what kind of questions will be there in the IPU CET 2019 question papers by practising previous years’ questions papers given in the table below.
|2014||Download here||Download here||Download here|
|2013||Download here||Download here||Download here|
|2012||Download here||Download here||Download here|
|2011||Download here||Download here||Download here|
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2019
Check the IPU CET 2019 exam pattern below:
- CET 2019 will be conducted in offline pen and paper-based mode. All the candidates will be provided the OMR answer sheets.
- The exam will be held for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The IPU CET question paper will be in the type of objective type of questions.
- There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each section will carry a weightage of 33.3%.
- The question paper will be of 600 marks.
- Each question will carry 4 marks. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.