The Hindustan University will be conducting the HITSEEE 2019 counselling. All qualified and eligible candidates will be called for counselling that will commence in the month of May 2019. The counselling and seat allotment of all HITSEEE 2019 students will be done on the basis of All India Rank of the candidate. The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science will release a merit list and candidates will be invited for the counselling that will be held in the offline mode. Candidates must read all the HITSEEE 2019 counselling carefully and tell us your query in the comments section below.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
About HITSEEE 2019 Counselling
The HITSEEE 2019 counselling will be conducted after the declaration of the results. The candidate’s rank will decide the seat that will be allotted him/her. Candidates must make a note that simply qualifying the HITSEEE 2019 and securing a rank will not guarantee admission to Hindustan University. Admission will be given on the merit/rank of the candidate and the number of seats available in a particular programme that the candidate has applied to.
HITSEEE 2019 Counselling Dates
The university will release the counselling schedule on the official website. Check the table below for tentative dates of HITSEEE 2019 counselling.
|Entrance exam for (centers in Chennai)||28.04.2019 to 02.05.2019|
|Online entrance exam dates (centers outside Chennai)||28.04.2019 & 29.04.2019|
|Counselling||2nd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||2nd week of July 2019|
HITSEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
- All eligible candidates will be sent a call letter based on their rank in the HITSEEE 2019 merit list.
- Candidates will be required to download the call letter and report to the counselling venue given below with all necessary documents.
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank and the seats available in the programme.
HITSEEE 2019 Counselling Venue
Hindustan Head Office (HIET)
No. 40, GST Road,
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai
40-1-60, Lotus House
Benz Circle, M.G Road
Documents Required for HITSEEE 2019 Counselling
- Original Counselling Letter along with a photocopy of the counselling letter.
- Original HITSEEE 2019 admit card along with a photocopy of Admit Card.
- Board Certificate of 10th standard/any other certificate for age proof.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Other signed by the authorized authority
- Nativity Certificate
- Score Card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Two passport size colored photograph
- Payment by DD of INR 50,000 drawn in favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, payable at Chennai
Hindustan University Scholarship
Candidates can check the scholarships provided to the candidates by Hindustan University depending on their performance in HITSEEE 2019.
|Topper of state board and central board||100% tuition fee waiver|
|1 – 25 rank in HITSEEE||100% tuition fee waiver|
|26 – 50 rank in HITSEEE||75% tuition fee waiver|
|51 – 100 rank in HITSEEE||50% tuition fee waiver|
Courses Offered through HITSEEE
Candidates can check the list of B. Tech courses to which they can apply through Hindustan University Engineering Entrance Examination.
|Aeronautical Engineering||Aeronautical Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||CSE|
Cloud Computing and virtualization in association with IBM
Cyber Security and Forensics in association with IBM
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||ECE|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||EEE|
|Information Technology||Information Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Mechatronics Engineering||Mechatronics Engineering|
If you have a suggestion or want to ask us any questions related to HITSEEE 2019, don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment section below.