HITSEEE Admit Card 2020: Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science will release the Admit Card of HITSEEE. The candidates can access the admit card on the official website. Hall Ticket/ Admit Card is a very necessary document. Every candidate who wishes to appear for HITSEEE 2020 must have their Admit Card with them. Also, the Admit Card will be granted to those who successfully fill the HITSEEE Application Form. Candidates must carry the Admit Card to the exam venue. Failing to present the Admit Card at the time of examination, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination. For more details regarding the HITSEEE Admit Card download, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
HITSEEE Admit Card 2020- Dates
The candidates must be aware of the HITSEEE admit card date. Below is a table that depicts the dates in relation to the Admit Card.
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020 (will announce soon)|
|HITSEEE Examination Date (Other Centres)||25th April- 26th April 2020|
|HITSEEE Examination Date (Chennai Centre)||25th April – 30th April 2020|
Steps To Download HITSEEE Admit Card 2020
In order to assist the candidates in downloading the admit card, we have written some easy steps. Follow the steps written below to successfully avail the admit card.
- Click on the link to directly go to the HITSEEE Admit Card download (the link will be provided once the admit card releases).
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will see a login window. Now, the candidates will have to enter the application number and DOB (Date Of Birth) to access the Admit Card.
- As soon as you enter the login credentials, tap on the login option.
- The candidates can view their HITSEEE Admit card on the screen.
- Further, download the Admit card and take a print out of it. It is advisable to take extra photocopies.
Documents To Be Carried On The Day Of Exam
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- A printed copy of HITSEEE Hall Ticket
- Any one Photo ID proofs like PAN card, driving license, passport, Aadhar card, or driving license
Information On HITSEEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020
The Admit Card is a very important document. It contains all the details, such as the name of the candidate, the exam centre, etc. For more details, keep on reading the article.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of the Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Complete address of the Exam Venue
- Application Number/ Roll Number
- Necessary Instructions
NOTE: The candidates must ensure that all the details written on the hall ticket are correct. In case, there are any errors, the candidates must inform the responsible authority. Moreover, if the candidates face any issues while downloading the admit card, they can inform the authority as well. The contact details for the same are given below.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact Number: +91-44-2747 4262, 2747 4395
HITSEEE Admit Card 2020- Instructions
Below is the list of instructions that every candidate must remember regarding admit card.
- There is no means to obtain the Admit card offline via post. Candidates must be ready with their application number in order to view their Admit card.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the entire admission procedure is over.
- No candidate will be able to take the HITSEEE 2020 without the admit card.
- The admit card will carry important details about the exam center, date and time, and information about the candidate along with exam day instructions. It should not be tampered or soiled in any manner on the day of the exam.
- Any request made by the aspirant to change the exam center printed on the Admit card will not be entertained.
If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below.