HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2020: Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science conducts HITSEEE. The candidates who are willing to appear for HITSEEE must check the eligibility criteria. It is necessary for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria of HITSEEE. If the candidates meet the criteria, they can further fill the HITSEEE Application Form. In order to score good marks, it is necessary to be well-aware of the Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. Those candidates who score good marks can easily secure admission in HITS. If you wish to study at this prestigious institute, then make sure that you prepare really well. In this article, we will take you through all the details about the exam pattern. Hence, keep on reading.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2020
In order to sit for the entrance examination, the candidates must go through the exam pattern of HITSEEE. The exam pattern contains details, such as marking scheme, the total number of questions, type of questions, etc. Keep on reading for additional details.
|Type of Questions||Objective-Type Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Duration of the Exam||2 hours|
|Medium of Language||English|
Below is a tabular representation of the number of questions for each subject.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
The candidates will get a total of 2 hours to solve the entrance examination. All the sections must be solved within the given time.
HITSEEE Syllabus 2020
Along with the exam pattern, have a look at the syllabus of HITSEEE 2020. Below is the subject-wise syllabus. The candidates can refer to the syllabus to study for the entrance examination.
HITSEEE Physics Syllabus
- Semiconductor devices and their applications
- Electromagnetic waves and wave optics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Magnetism and Magnetic Effects of electric current
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
HITSEEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Alcohols and Ethers
- P, D, and F – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
HITSEEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Complex Numbers
- Complex Numbers
- Discrete Mathematics
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Probability Distributions
HITSEEE Preparation Tips & Tricks
Here are a few preparation tips for the candidates who are going to appear for HITSEEE 2020.
- The candidates must be well-aware of the subject-wise syllabus. This will help them to study each topic carefully.
- It is advisable for the candidates to make a time table. This will make their studying process easier.
- Practice question paper/ HITSEEE Model Paper must be solved after the completion of the syllabus. This will help the candidates in understanding the HITSEEE Exam Pattern.
- Revise the topics once again to remember them.
- Do not forget to take rest and eat properly.
- Take the help of online notes and educational videos to understand better.
So, this was all about HITSEEE Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Preparation Tips. For more details, visit the official website. Hopefully, this will help the candidates to score good marks. If you have any further doubts, feel free to comment down below.