HITSEEE 2020: The HITSEEE 2020 exam is over and the result is out and the counselling procedure started on 12th August. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science conducts the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Test (HITSEEE). It is a university-level entrance examination. Those who wish to seek admission in B.Tech/B. Arch courses can sit for the HITSEEE entrance exam 2020. Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. In this article, we will talk about HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Procedure to apply for HITSEEE, Exam Centres, Result, Merit List, etc. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
HITSEEE 2020 Result on 9th August & Counselling started from 12th August
HITSEEE Registration Form 2020 (Last Registration Date Extended till 31st July)
HITSEEE 2020-Key Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Test (HITSEEE)|
|Conducting Body||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|HITSEEE Official Website||hindustanuniv.ac.in|
|Purpose of the Exam||Undergraduate Admission|
HITSEEE Dates 2020
The candidates must be familiar with the important events in relation to the entrance test. Here is a table with the main events and their dates.
|Release of Application Form||14th November 2019|
|Last Submission Date||31st July 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||–|
|HITSEEE Examination||5, 6 & 7 August 2020 (Online)|
|Declaration of the Result||9th August 2020|
|HITSEEE Counselling||12th August 2020|
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
In order to sit for the entrance examination, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the HITSEEE exam eligibility. Here are a few points to remember.
- The candidate must be of 17 years of age or less than 19 years of age at the time of filling the application form.
- Only Indian citizens who reside in India are eligible for HITSEEE.
- Every course has different eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have passed 12th exam or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The minimum marks scored by the candidate must be 50%
- The qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Since the eligibility criteria for every course is different. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that they meet the criteria before applying for their desired course.
HITSEEE Application Form 2020
The candidates will have to register and submit the HITSEEE 2020 application form in order to take the HITSEEE exam. The application form is available online and offline. Candidates must ensure that they fill the application form before the last submission date.
Steps to Register for HITSEEE
The candidates will have to first register themselves on the official website. Here are the steps to do so.
- Head to the official website.
- Tap on the link to register.
- Provide your name, date of birth, and email ID (or other details, if necessary).
- Click on the Submit option.
Steps to Apply for HITSEEE 2020
Follow the steps written below to apply for HITSEEE.
- Head to the official website of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.
- Login using the credentials.
- The application form page will open up.
- The candidates need to fill all the necessary details, such as personal, educational details, etc.
- Upload your signature and latest photograph in the specified dimensions.
- Check all the details again before paying the application fee.
- Now, make the application fee payment.
- You will have to take a printout of the provisional registration slip.
HITS B.Tech Application Fee
The application fee according to the last year is INR 1200. Without the payment of the application fee, the application form will be considered incomplete.
HITSEEE Syllabus 2020
In order to score good marks in the HITSEEE exam, the candidates should become familiar with the HITSEEE 2020 syllabus. In this section, we have tabulated subject-wise syllabus.
HITSEEE Syllabus Subject-Wise
|Optics||Carboxylic acids and their derivatives||Integral calculus and its Application|
|Semiconductor devices and their applications||Coordination chemistry and solid-state chemistry||Application of Matrices and Determinants|
|Electromagnetic waves and wave optics||Organic nitrogen compounds||Probability Distributions|
|Atomic and Nuclear Physics||p, d and f block elements||Vector Algebra|
|Magnetism and Magnetic effects of electric current||Chemical Kinetics||Analytical geometry of Three Dimensions|
|Current Electricity||Chemical Equilibrium||Complex numbers|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||Biomolecules||Discrete mathematics|
|–||Isomerism inorganic compounds||–|
|–||Alcohols and Ethers||–|
HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2020
The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science releases the exam pattern of HITSEEE. The exam pattern will have details, such as mode of the exam, marking scheme, number of questions, total marks, etc. Here are a few key points to remember.
- The total number of questions is 120.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- The medium of the language of question paper is English.
- The subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There is no provision of negative marking yet.
HITSEEE Preparation Tips & Tricks
In order to secure good marks, the candidates must ensure that they are well-prepared. Here is a list of all the preparation tips and tricks of HITSEEE to gain good scores
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Create a time-table.
- Practice previous years’ question papers/sample papers/mock tests.
- Eat well and rest properly.
HITSEEE Admit Card 2020
The official website will release the admit card of HITSEEE. Candidates will not receive the hall ticket via post or mail. The Hall Ticket is only accessible on the official website. HITS will activate the HITSEEE Admit Card download link soon. The candidates can look out for the official dates on the website of HITS. Also, we will update the dates here as soon as they are released.
Steps to Download HITSEEE Hall Ticket 2020
- Head to the official website of HITSEEE.
- Tap on the Admit Card link.
- Type your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, tap on the Login option.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Download it and take a printout for further use.
HITSEEE Exam Centres 2020
HITS Entrance Exam 2020 will take place across different cities in India. The candidates can pick the city that is close to their residential area. This will help them to save up on travel expenses. The list of HITSEEE 2020 exam centres is given below.
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|24||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|56||Tamil Nadu||a) Chennai I (Guindy)|
|b) Chennai II (Padur)|
This is the official list as of now. In case, there are any changes in the exam centres further, we will update here.
HITSEEE Result 2020
The conducting authority will release the HITSEEE results on the official website. HITSEEE Result will release in online mode. In order to view the result, the candidate will need their login credentials. It is advisable for the candidates to take a printout of the result. The reason is, the candidates will need the Result at the time of the counselling procedure.
Steps to Download HITSEEE Result
- Head to the official website of HITSEEE.
- Click on the Result link.
- Type your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Tap on the ‘View Result’ option.
- Download the result and take a printout.
HITSEEE Cutoff/Merit List 2020
Cutoff means the minimum score that a candidate must score in order to get admission in the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. The exam conducting authority will release the cutoff of HITSEEE on the official website.
The HITSEEE Cutoff/Merit List 2020 will contain the opening and closing rank for every course. According to the rank of the candidate in the merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Factors that affect the Cutoff List
There are a few factors that affect the merit list. The list of those factors is given below.
- The total number of seats available for the particular course.
- The difficulty level of the Examination.
- The total number of candidates appearing for the examination.
- Previous Years’ Cutoff Trends
HITSEEE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the HITSEEE counselling will start. The candidates who obtain good marks will be allotted the course of their preference.
Documents Required for Counselling
- HITSEEE Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
So, this was all about HITSEEE 2020. In case there are any additional queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below.