HITSEEE 2021: The HITSEEE 2021 Application Form has been released, the exam will be held on 28th April 2021. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) conducts the examination. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Test (HITSEEE) is a university-level exam. Moreover, those who wish to seek admission in B.Tech/ B. Arch courses can sit for the HITSEEE 2021 exam. Candidates must ensure that they meet the HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. The application process is carried forward through an online mode. In this article, the information about the engineering exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Procedure to apply, Exam Centres, Results, Merit List, etc are provided. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
- HITSEEE application form is now available, candidates must submit their form on or before 10th April 2021. Moreover, the entrance exam will be held from 28th April 2021 to 02nd May 2021.
This engineering exam is conducted annually by the university. The admission is further granted purely on the basis of merit. Moreover, the candidates must be familiar with the HITSEEE Important Dates. By being well acquainted with the schedule, you shall not miss out on any of the important events. Thus, here is a table with the main events and their dates.
|Release of Application Form||11th January 2021|
|Last Submission Date||10th April 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||– April 2021 –|
|HITSEEE Examination||28th April 2021 to 02nd May 2021|
|Declaration of the Result||– TBA –|
|HITSEEE Counselling||– TBA –|
HITS Engineering Entrance Examination – Key Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Test (HITSEEE)|
|Conducting Body||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|HITSEEE Official Website||hindustanuniv.ac.in|
|Purpose of the Exam||Undergraduate Admission|
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria
In order to sit for the examination, a candidate must fulfill the HITSEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria. These eligibility conditions are prescribed by the officials of the Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science. It is necessary for each applicant to further satisfy the eligibility conditions. In addition, the Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech and B.Arch vary. Further, the prescribed eligibility conditions for both the courses are explained below.
- The candidate must be of 17 years of age or less than 19 years of age at the time of filling the application form.
- Only Indian citizens who reside in India are eligible.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th exam or equivalent examination from a recognized board. With Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
- The minimum marks scored by the candidate must be 50% (45% for Reserved Category Students).
- In addition, a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics.
- Candidates who have passed HSC with engineering/ technical vocational subjects are eligible to apply. However, a candidate must have obtained a 50% aggregate in the vocational and related subjects.
- The candidate must be of 17 years of age or less than 19 years of age at the time of filling the application form.
- Only Indian citizens who reside in India are eligible for HITSEEE.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th exam or equivalent examination with at least a 60% score.
- Moreover, the applicant must have passed in Diploma (3 years) with Mathematics and Business Mathematics.
- Candidates must have appeared in NATA and scored at least 80 out of 200.
Since the eligibility criteria for every course are different. Therefore, the candidates must ensure that they meet the criteria before applying for their desired course.
HITSEEE Application Form 2021
The candidates have to register and submit the HITSEEE 2021 Application Form in order to take the exam. The application form is available online and offline. Candidates must first check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. It is necessary that each applicant satisfy the eligibility conditions. In addition, the form must be submitted before the due date. If the application fee and the form are not submitted on time, then an admit card is not issued to such students. Moreover, the steps to successfully fill and submit the form are mentioned below as per last years’ process.
Steps to Register
The candidates have to first register themselves on the HITS official website. The steps to be followed for Registration of HITS Engineering Exam are as follows:
- Visit the HITS University Official Website – www.hindustanuniv.ac.in or click on the direct link provided in the article.
- Tap on the link to register.
- Provide your name, date of birth, and email ID (or other details, if necessary).
- Click on the Submit option.
Hence, by following these steps, you successfully register for the examination. Only after the registration, a candidate can fill the application form. Further, through this step, the Login ID and Password are generated.
Steps To Apply For HITS Engineering Entrance Examination
Candidates can apply successfully by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Head to the official website of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (www.hindustanuniv.ac.in).
- Login using the credentials.
- The application form page opens up.
- The candidates need to fill in all the necessary details, such as personal, educational details, etc.
- Upload your signature and latest photograph in the specified dimensions.
- Check all the details again before paying the application fee.
- Now, make the application fee payment.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the provisional registration slip.
HITS B.Tech Application Fee
- The HITSEEE application fee according to the last year is INR 1000 for all the Applicants irrespective of which category they belong to.
- Without the payment of the application fee, the application form is considered incomplete.
HITSEEE Syllabus 2021
In order to score good marks in the HITSEEE exam, the candidates should become familiar with the HITSEEE 2021 Syllabus. In this section, we have tabulated the subject-wise syllabus. Through the syllabus, aspirants get to know the subject-wise important topics. Candidates can further easily prioritize and prepare accordingly. Therefore, before starting the preparation, you must go through the complete syllabus pdf carefully.
|Optics||Carboxylic acids and their derivatives||Integral calculus and its Application|
|Semiconductor devices and their applications||Coordination chemistry and solid-state chemistry||Application of Matrices and Determinants|
|Electromagnetic waves and wave optics||Organic nitrogen compounds||Probability Distributions|
|Atomic and Nuclear Physics||p, d, and f block elements||Vector Algebra|
|Magnetism and Magnetic effects of electric current||Chemical Kinetics||Analytical geometry of Three Dimensions|
|Current Electricity||Chemical Equilibrium||Complex numbers|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||Biomolecules||Discrete mathematics|
|Communication Systems||Electrochemistry||Sets, Relations, and Functions|
|Oscillations & Waves||Carbonyl compounds||Sequences & Series|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases||Isomerism inorganic compounds||Permutation & Combination|
|Rotational Motion||Atomic Structure||Mathematical Induction|
|Properties of Matter||Alcohols and Ethers||Binomial Induction|
Exam Pattern of HITSEEE
The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS) prescribes the HITSEEE 2021 Exam Pattern. The exam pattern has details, such as the mode of the exam, marking scheme, number of questions, total marks, etc. In addition, the prescribed paper pattern as prescribed by the university is as follows:
- Mode of the Exam: Online (Computer Based Test)
- No. of Questions: 120
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Medium of the language of Paper: English
- Type of Questions: Objective Type
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- There is no provision of negative marking yet.
Best Reference Books for HITSEEE
There are a lot of books available in the market for Preparation. However, you should not refer to a lot of HITSEEE Reference Books as that can cause unnecessary confusion. Further, we have prepared a list of books that can be referred for preparation.
- Handbook of Physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar
- Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
- Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by MS Chouhan
- Problems in Physical Chemistry – Narendra Awasthi
- Problems in Mathematics with Hints & Solutions by V. Govorov, P. Dybov, S. Smirnova, N. Miroshin
HITS Engineering Entrance Test Preparation Tips & Tricks
In order to secure good marks, the candidates must ensure that they are well-prepared. Here is a list of all the HITSEEE Preparation Tips to gain good scores. It is important to have a good strategy in order to clear the exam. Furthermore, these tips and tricks shall help you to work in a more efficient manner.
- Understand the Syllabus: The first step of the preparation is to have in-depth knowledge of the HITSEEE exam syllabus. With the help of the syllabus, you can prepare a proper timetable following which you can study. Moreover, along with the syllabus, do check out the exam pattern as well.
- Create a time-table: It is important to have a proper plan of action, in order to study efficiently. Candidates can also make a daily checklist. In this way, you will not waste time deciding what to study. In addition, the checklist can be made a day prior for much ease.
- Practice Previous Years’ Question Papers/ Sample Papers/ Mock Tests: One cannot afford to miss this step. Candidates must solve previous years’ papers as much as possible. By solving papers, one can easily identify the weak areas. Furthermore, candidates can find a lot of free mock tests online or can refer to previous years’ question papers.
- Revise: While studying, do make proper notes that come in handy during revision. At least one month before the exam, you should just do the revision work and practicing question papers.
- Furthermore, take rest and have a balanced diet. Do not stress out as it will be of no use. Just study properly and take care of your mental and physical health.
HITSEEE Admit Card 2021
The Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science releases the HITSEEE 2021 Admit Card. Note that the hall tickets are not sent via post or mail. The Hall Ticket is only accessible on the official website. HITS activates the HITSEEE admit card download link after the completion of the application procedure. The candidates can look out for the official dates on the website of HITS.
Steps To Download HITSEEE Hall Ticket 2021
- Head to the official website of HITSEEE. – www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Tap on the Admit Card link.
- Type your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, tap on the Login option.
- The result is then displayed on the screen. Download it and take a printout for further use.
Exam Centres of HITSEEE 2021
HITS Entrance Exam takes place across different cities in India. The candidates can pick the city that is close to their residential area. It shall help them to save up on travel expenses. The list of HITSEEE Exam Centres is further given below.
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|24||Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|56||Tamil Nadu||a) Chennai I (Guindy)|
|b) Chennai II (Padur)|
HITSEEE Result 2021
The conducting authority releases the HITSEEE Merit List Result on its official website. In order to view the result, candidates must have their login credentials. Without entering the login credentials, you cannot check your scorecard. However, if you have forgotten them, then you can retrieve them easily. Moreover, it is advisable for the candidates to take a printout of the result. The reason is, the candidates need the Result at the time of the counselling procedure.
Steps To Download HITSEEE Result
- Visit the official website of HITSEEE – www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Click on the Result link.
- Type your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Tap on the ‘View Result’ option.
- Download the result and take a printout.
HITSEEE Cutoff/ Merit List 2021
Cutoff means the minimum score that a candidate must score in order to get admission to the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. The exam conducting authority release the cutoff on the official website. Further, the HITSEEE Cutoff 2021 contains the opening and closing rank for every course. According to the rank of the candidate in the merit list, the candidates are called for the counselling process.
Factors That Affect The Cutoff List
There are a few factors that affect the HITSEEE Cut Off marks. The factors that affect the cutoff are further as follows:
- The total number of seats available for the particular course.
- The difficulty level of the Examination.
- Previous Years’ Cutoff Trends
- The total number of candidates appearing for the examination.
HITSEEE 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the HITSEEE Counselling 2021 starts. Moreover, the candidates who obtain good marks are granted admission to the course of their preference. Only the merit list students can participate in this admission round. In addition, this admission round is conducted for document verification and seat allotment. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list. Further, the seat allotment procedure is carried out as per candidates’ merit rank and the reservation policy.
Documents Required for Counselling
The counselling participants have to provide a few documents for verification. In addition, candidates should have both the original and photocopies of the documents. Therefore, the list of documents a candidate must keep ready is as follows:
- HITSEEE Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
The toppers of the state and Central Board along with rank holders are eligible for the HITSEEE 2021 Scholarship. Further, the details of the benefits that these merit students get are mentioned below. The scholarship is provided purely on the basis of merit. Candidates also need to provide the relevant documents in order to avail the scholarship.
|Category||Scholarship (Tuition Fee Waiver %)|
|State & Central Board Toppers||100%|
|1 to 25 Rank Holders||100%|
|26 to 50 Rank Holders||75%|
|51 to 100 Rank Holders||50%|