The HITSEEE exam pattern will contain all the information about the exam and the question paper. Candidates who are appearing for the HITSEEE 2020 can check the details about the examination in the HITSEEE 2020 information brochure. The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science will release the official HITSEEE brochure, which will contain the syllabus. Appearing candidates can check the HITSEEE syllabus 2020 and preparation tips here.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
HITSEEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of HITSEEE 2020 will include topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Before starting off with HITSEEE 2020 preparation, candidates must make sure to check the official syllabus for the engineering entrance examination. The syllabus will contain topics from class 11th and 12th school level. Appearing candidates can check the HITSEEE syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from here.
HITSEEE Mathematics Syllabus 2020
|1.||Sets, Relations & Functions|
|2.||Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation|
|3.||Matrices & Determinants|
|4.||Permutation & Combination|
|7.||Sequencers & Series|
|8.||Limit, Continuity & Differentiability|
|12.||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|14.||Statistics & Probability|
HITSEEE Physics Syllabus 2020
|1.||Physics & Measurement|
|3.||Laws of Motion|
|4.||Work, Energy & Power|
|7.||Properties 0f Solids and Liquids|
|9.||Kinetic Theory of Gases|
|10.||Oscillations & Waves|
|13.||Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism|
|14.||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|17.||Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation|
|18.||Atoms and Nuclei|
HITSEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of Chemistry is divided into three sections.
|1.||Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|2.||States of Matter|
|4.||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|8.||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|11.||Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|12.||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals|
|15.||Block Elements (Other Groups)|
|16.||D- and -f Block Elements|
|19.||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds|
|20.||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|22.||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens|
|23.||Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen|
|24.||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|27.||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|28.||Principles Related to Practical Chemistry|
HITSEEE Preparation Tips & Tricks
After having a look at the HITSEEE exam pattern and subject wise syllabus, candidates must make sure to use them both in the correct and efficient manner. The HITSEEE 2020 preparation tips will help the candidates know the preparation strategy and score well in the examination.
Check these 5 easy preparation tips given below:
- Firstly, know the correct HITSEEE syllabus in order to gather the right study material. The syllabus given in the official brochure has been provided here.
- Create a timetable on a daily basis. This will help you manage your time for the entire day and you will be able to know which topic has to be studied at that time.
- Candidates must take the mock test available online on various sites to understand the computer-based mode of environment and easily take the HITSEEE 2020.
- There are a lot of sample papers, books and other study material available for preparation. Candidates must, however, collect only a few and relevant study material for the exam preparation. You should always start with NCERT books.
- During preparation days, it is always better to eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern.
HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Do you know the correct HITSEEE 2020 Exam pattern? Before starting off with the preparation of HITSEEE 2020, candidates must make sure that they have gone through the HITSEEE exam pattern given which comprises information about the exam and its question paper.
- Mode – HITSEEE 2020 will be held in the online computer-based mode
- Duration – Candidates are given only 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete the entire test
- Language – Questions in the question paper will be asked in English
- Type of questions – The question paper will comprise the objective type of questions
- Subjects – Questions will be asked from Physics, chemistry, and mathematics
- Number of Questions – There will be 40 questions from each subject making it a total of 120 questions