HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021: In order to fill the application form and sit for HITSEEE 2021, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. The Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science has set certain parameters in order to be eligible for the examination. So, the candidates who wish to seek admission into this prestigious University must fulfill the eligibility criteria. It basically states certain guidelines, such as minimum age required to sit for the exam, qualifying exam, subjects, minimum marks, etc. Every candidate must check the HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 before filling the HITSEEE Application Form 2021. For more details, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Admission into the University is dependent on merit, considering the entrance test result along with HSC/ Intermediate/ Equivalent Examinations marks according to the University norms. Moreover, the HITSEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria is different for each course. Hence, the in-detail prescribed eligibility conditions are explained below.
Eligibility Criteria 2021- B.Tech
The following table depicts the criteria for B.Tech courses. Candidates must make sure that they fit the criteria. Any candidate who fails to fulfill the criteria cannot participate in admission rounds of HITS.
|Qualifying Exam||Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination|
|Subjects||Physics and Maths (Compulsory subjects) along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology Technical Vocational subject|
|Minimum Marks||At least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the above-mentioned subjects.|
|Age Limit||Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2021|
|Nationality||Only Indian citizens can apply|
Eligibility Criteria 2021- B.Arch
- The candidate should have passed in plus two with a 50% average in 10+2 level or an equivalent exam. The candidate should have passed with Business Mathematics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Pass in 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by State/ Central government. The minimum marks should be at least 50% in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as a subject of study.
- Any examination apart from this of any authority or University that is accepted by the Hindustan Institute of Science and Technology as an equivalent of plus two.
- All the applicants for the Bachelor of Architecture course including Foreign Nationals/ NRI must give the Aptitude Test conducted by the Council of Architecture (NATA). The score should be at least 80 out of 200.
Eligibility Criteria 2021-B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
The candidates who satisfy the below-written rules can apply for B.Tech Second year (Lateral Entry) courses.
- Diploma Candidates: Pass with at least 50% marks in any one of the Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu/ Equivalent Exam prescribed for admission to the Degree course.
- B.Sc Candidates: Pass with at least 50% marks in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Science of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 years pattern. The subject of study should be Mathematics at +2 level or studied Mathematics as core or ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level alone are eligible for admission to B.Tech. Degree Course.
General Eligibility Conditions of HITSEEE
Some key points to remember are given below.
- The candidates who are waiting for Higher Secondary/ +2 Examinations results can register for the online entrance examination
- Indian citizens can apply or those who have finished their +2/ HSC in schools in India are fit to apply for the online entrance test registration
- NRI (Non-Resident Indians)/ Foreign Nationals are forbidden from the online entrance exam
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 19 years as of 1st July of the year of application.
How To Apply for HITS B.Tech 2021?
The students who have qualifying marks can apply to any one of the UG courses offered by the University. It is the responsibility of the candidate to submit the HITSEEE application form 2021 before the last submission date. The form should be submitted at the admission office. However, this is not applicable to those who apply for non-professional programmes and research-related courses. Only the students who submit the form on time can sit for the examination.
HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates preparing for the HITSEEE 2021 must be aware of the paper pattern. It helps boost preparation. In addition, candidates get to know the marking scheme, duration of exam, mode of exam, etc. through the HITSEEE 2021 Exam Pattern. Furthermore, the prescribed paper pattern for HITS Engineering Exam is provided below.
- No. of Questions: 120
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Medium of the language of Paper: English
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- There is no provision of negative marking yet.