HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020: In order to fill the application form and sit for HITSEEE 2020, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. The Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science has set certain parameters in order to be eligible for the examination. So, the candidates who wish to seek admission into this prestigious University must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
HITSEEE Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria states certain guidelines, such as minimum age required to sit for the exam, qualifying exam, subjects, minimum marks, etc. Every candidate must check the criteria before filling the HITSEEE Application Form 2020. For more details, keep on reading the article. Also, the HITSEEE Registration has been started. So, fill out the HITSEEE Application Form as soon as possible.
HITSEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Admission into the University will be dependent on merit, considering the entrance test result along with HSC/ Intermediate/ Equivalent Examinations marks according to the University norms.
Eligibility Criteria 2020- B.Tech
The following table depicts the criteria for B.Tech courses. Candidate must make sure that they fit in the criteria. Any candidate who fails to fulfill the criteria will not be able to take admission in HITS.
|Qualifying Exam||Pass in 10+2 or an equivalent examination|
|Subjects||Physics and Maths (Compulsory subjects) along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology Technical Vocational subject|
|Minimum Marks||At least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the above-mentioned subjects.|
|Age Limit||Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2020|
|Nationality||Only Indian citizens can apply|
Eligibility Criteria 2020- B.Arch
- The candidate should have passed in plus two with a 50% average in 10+2 level or an equivalent exam. The candidate should have passed with Business Mathematics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Pass in 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by State/ Central government. The minimum marks should be at least 50% in Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as a subject of study.
- Any examination apart from this of any authority or University that is accepted by the Hindustan Institute of Science and Technology as an equivalent of plus two.
- All the applicants for the Bachelor of Architecture course including Foreign Nationals/NRI must give the Aptitude Test conducted by the Council of Architecture (NATA). The score should be at least 80 out of 200.
Eligibility Criteria 2020-B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
The candidates who satisfy the below-written rules can apply for B.Tech Second year (Lateral Entry) courses.
- Diploma Candidates: Pass with at least 50% marks in any one of the Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu/ Equivalent Exam prescribed for admission to the Degree course.
- B.Sc Candidates: Pass with at least 50% marks in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Science of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 years pattern. The subject of study should be Mathematics at +2 level or studied Mathematics as core or ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level alone are eligible for admission to B.Tech. Degree Course.
Some key points to remember are given below.
- The candidates who are waiting for Higher Secondary/ +2 Examinations results can register for the online entrance examination
- Indian citizens can apply or those who have finished their +2/ HSC in schools in India are fit to apply for the online entrance test registration
- NRI (Non-Resident Indians)/ Foreign Nationals are forbidden from the online entrance exam
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 19 years as on 1st July of the year of application.
How to Apply for HITSEEE 2020?
The students who have qualifying marks can apply to any one of the UG courses offered by the University. It is the responsibility of the candidate to submit the application form before the last submission date. The form should be submitted at the admission office. However, this is not applicable to those who apply for non-professional programmes and research-related courses.
We hope that the candidates are clear with the HITSEEE Exam Eligibility Criteria. In case there are any further doubts, the candidates can comment down below.