HITSEEE Application Form 2020: Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science releases the application form of HITSEEE. The candidates can access the application form in the 2nd week of December 2020. Before filling the application form, the candidates can check the HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria. It is necessary to check the criteria before applying in order to fill the form successfully. The candidates who fail to meet the criteria will not be allowed to apply. Also, the candidates who successfully submit the application form will be able to issue the HITSEEE Admit Card.
Check Eligibility For HITSEEE Exam
In this article, we will discuss the application form in detail, release dates, steps to fill the application form
HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
Till 2017, the HITSEEE application form was available only in the offline mode. However, from 2018 onwards to the application form is available in the online mode as well on the official website. Candidates must fill and submit the online application form to take the HITSEEE 2020. The application form has to be filled with all the correct information. Candidates must register on the official website, fill up the HITSEEE 2020 application form, make payment and submit the form.
The HITSEEE 2020 application fee is Rs. 925. Candidates will be required to pay this fee, otherwise, their application form will be termed incomplete.
HITSEEE 2020 Application Form Dates
The HITSEEE Application form 2020 has been released, and therefore candidates must make sure to make a note of all the events related to the application form and its dates.
|Release of Application Form||2nd week of December 2020|
|Last day to submit the Application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|HITSEEE Examination||Last week of April 2020 to 1st week of May 2020|
What’s New in HITSEEE Application Form 2020?
- The HITSEEE 2020 Application form is released in the online mode as compared to previous years where application form was available in offline mode
- The application form is said to release the 2nd week of December 2020
Steps to fill HITSEEE 2020 Online Application Form
Those who are filling out the application form of HITSEEE 2020 must make sure that they have read the procedure given below carefully so that they can fill out the form easily.
Step 1: Register
Candidates must register themselves on the official website through the link provided here. A page will appear where candidates will be required to enter the basic details like their name, email Id, date of birth, course preference, enter the captcha code, and click on submit.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
Candidates will be required to fill up the application form with the personal, educational and other details. Select two test city centers in which you desire to appear as per your convenience. After entering all the details, candidates must click on submit and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Upload scanned Images
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature according to the given specifications. Candidates must upload the correct images and click on save and continue.
|Photograph||JPG||Equal to or Less than 100-200 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Equal to or Less than 100-200 KB|
Step 4: Preview the Application
After the form has been filled, candidates must preview the application form and check for any mistakes. If there are any mistakes that need to be changed, you can always go back and do the necessary corrections.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
The next step is to pay the application fee in online mode through Credit/ Debit Card. Read all the instructions and click on “click to pay”. The Application fee is expected to be Rs. 925 like previous years.
Registration Slip – After the candidate has successfully paid the application fee, candidates will be able to see the provisional registration slip. The candidate must download the slip and preserve it for future reference.
Steps to fill HITSEEE 2020 Offline Application Form
- Go to the official website of Hindustan University.
- Download the form that is available on the official website and takes a print out of the form.
- After filling up all the details, candidates must make sure that they affix the passport size recent photograph with the white background on the particular space. Ensure that your photograph contains name and date.
- The application form must have the candidate’s as well as his/her parent’s signature on the application form.
- After filling up the form with all the correct details, candidates must submit the Application form via a post on the address of HITS.
HITSEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the HITSEEE 2020 Application form, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting body. The HITSEEE 2020 eligibility criteria will be based on qualifying examination and the minimum percentage of marks. Check if you are eligible or not in the points below.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For B. Tech (Bio-Technology) alone candidates must have passed (10+2) with a minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
We hope that the candidates are clear with the procedure of application form. In case there are any doubts or queries, feel free to comment down below.