HBSE 12th Result 2019: The Haryana Board Secondary Education (HBSE) will announce the results for the Senior Secondary examination class 12th in the online mode. The exam results will be made available on the official website of HBSE which is www.bseh.org.in. All students who are searching for their HBSE 12th Result 2019 download link can check this article. More information will be provided here.
The Haryana Board was established in the year 1969 with the aim of successful regulation of 12th examination in Haryana state. The headquarter of the board is located in the Bhiwani, Haryana. This board is also known as Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). The Board will release the result for the academic session of 2019-20 in the month of May.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HBSE 12th Result 2019
Students who have taken the Haryana Board class 12th examination 2019, will be able to check their results either on the official website or in this article. The exams for class 12th will be conducted by Haryana Board from the 2nd week of March till 1st week of April 2019.
|HBSE Events||Class 12 Dates|
|Examinations||2nd week of March – 1st week of April 2019|
|Result||3rd week of May 2019|
The HBSE result 2019 for intermediate examination can be accessed online. The candidate must keep their roll numbers ready in order to view the results. After the formal declaration of the results, the direct link to access the Haryana board intermediate results 2019 will be provided here.
How to download the Haryana Board 12th results 2019?
- Go to the official link of the HBSE website (link has been provided above).
- Find a link with class 12th HBSE Results and click on it.
- Enter roll number or Name details and click on Find Results.
- Result will be displayed corresponding to the entered information.
- Download & Print the Haryana Board Result for future reference.
Things to Remember
- Students must note that along with the result of class 12th, the list of Board toppers will also be published.
- The district wise merit list will also be released.
- Candidates must collect the official mark sheet from their respective schools.
- If student is not satisfied, he/she can apply for re-evaluation also.
About Haryana Board
The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani came into existence in 1969 as per Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969 with its head-quarters at Chandigarh later shifted to Bhiwani in January 1981. This Board has introduced the semester system of education from academic year 2006-2007. It is the first Board in India to do so. It is also the first Board to introduce relative grading, CCE (Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation) in board classes i.e. Secondary & Senior Secondary. The board is in charge of releasing the date sheet, conducting the Haryana Board examinations and also publishing the result of the same.