Guru Nanak Dev University Result 2021: The Controller of Examinations publishes the result and merit list of various UG/PG courses. Therefore, the students who have appeared in the exam can download their scorecard of GNDU. The links are available below to check the Annual and Semester result of these courses. In order to take admission in University, candidates have to go through an entrance test. Candidates must check the dates of the Guru Nanak Dev University result for the entrance as well as for regular sessions. Every year thousands of students dream to be a part of it.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The GNDU Exam Result will be announced online mode on the official website of the university. Therefore, the students who have given the semester exam must check their results. In order to check the marks obtained in each paper, candidates will have to enter their roll number. The students must download and save a copy of the GNDU Marksheet because after a few days the result link will expire automatically. Read the article to get more details.
Check Guru Nanak Dev University Result
The result link is available for all the different examinations. Candidates can check their respective result once it is uploaded.
|Courses||Click to Check Result|
|Semester Result (UG and PG) using your 11-Digits Roll Number||Check Result|
|Annual Session of Undergraduate Courses||Click to Check Result|
|Annual Session Result of Postgraduate Courses||Check Result|
|Exam Result of Annual Session of Diploma/PG Diploma and Certificate Courses||Check Result|
|Semester Result of Postgraduate Courses||Click to Check Result|
|Undergraduate Semester Exam Result||Click to Check Result|
Result of 2021 Regular/ Entrance
The University has not released any official dates yet. However, you can check the tentative dates here below. We will update all the dates once it is released on the website.
|Regular Exam result (semester)|
to be announced
|Entrance Exam Admission Result|
July/ August 2021
How To Check the Result GNDU 2021 Semester/Entrance?
Candidates who will appear for the entrance or semester exam seek results from the university at the official site of the university. To view the result, one has to follow certain steps.
The steps below show how to download the result from the website.
- Visit the official website of the university- online.gndu.ac.in
- Find the” examination “on the home page and click it.
- Then click on the result option.
- The list will appear on the screen like the result for UG/P.G/Diploma and as per the subject students are asked to click on it.
- Give the roll number, class semester, course type, course, year and month while processing result.
- A result will appear on the screen.
- If there is a download option then download it otherwise directly take out the print of it
Guru Nanak Dev University Things Mention In Result 2021
The result shows a clear picture of the performance made by the candidates. The result contains a lot of information. Following are the things which the result reflects:
- Name of the student.
- Roll Number.
- The scorecard or just the number mention in it for entrance and percentage for regular students i.e semester result.
- Below/side it may be written whether you have cleared or failed the examination not necessary in semester result.
Once the result is declared it will show who all can take admission to the university and who will not in the GNDU Entrance Exam and regular students can see their either in the official site of the university or result may be displayed on the notice board of the university. The Result will be available Stream or Subject-Wise.
Importance of Guru Nanak Dev University Result
The result is of great importance as it is the fruit of work. The result in itself carries a difference among the students as per their perseverance, hard work, etc.
- Reflects on the skills and interests of the students.
- It makes a difference among the students hence everyone wants to have a good result and status in the class.
- Helpful in the overall assessment of the children.
Verification of The Result GNDU 2021
University provides the best result to the students but if the students feel that there is a requirement of subject scrutiny then the university asks the authority to verify the result of the candidates. Students have to pay a certain amount to the subject for which they need result verification.
Guru Nanak Dev University Semester Result
The University is responsible for declaring the Semester Result for the candidates. However, the result will be available for Semester as well as the Annual Session. The GNDU Semester Result will be available online on its official website.
How to Check the GNDU 2021 Semester Result?
The Step by Step Procedure to check GNDU Semester Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Guru Nanak Dev University- www.gndu.ac.in
- Enter the following details-
- Select the year and month
- Semester Name
- Course Type
- Roll Number
- Course Name and Submit
- The Result will be published on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and take the printout.