Guru Nanka Dev University Question Paper 2020: Every year Guru Nanak Dev University conducts the entrance exam on a yearly basis and regular exam in a semester system. The availability of previous years questions paper helps the students in their preparation for entrance as well as the regular exam. It gives an idea about the syllabus, topic, and concept. Question paper is the basic tool for examination. This year questions were given online for the entrance exam and offline for the regular exam. This question paper should be valid and reliable which should fulfill the purpose and facilities. Basically, for the entrance exam, there are 100 marks question which is of objective type and for a regular basis, it is a subjective type containing 100 marks question.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Types of Guru Nanka Dev University Question Paper
In order to prepare for an exam, the question pattern is very important. This is because different subjects and topics as per their relevance have a different approach to the question. Some question needs seconds and minutes as per the weight of question paper.
|Types of Question|
|Objective ( generally for entrance exam )|
Highly reliable to score ( Easy, medium, tough )
|Short Answer Question ( Regular Exam )|
Short or medium
|Long Answer Question ( Regular Exam)|
Medium or High
Usually, to complete the question paper of entrance exam, the time allotted to them is one hour whereas for university regular exam is of three hours.
How To Download Previous Years Question Paper 2020
There are certain steps which candidates have to follow in order to have previous years’ question papers. One can visit the official website of the university to get the previous years to question paper or they can click on the link given below.
Solve as much as a sample paper. This is helpful to increase the knowledge about the subject and topics. It tells the students which all topic is important in comparison to the other topics. Having a habit of model paper helps the students to have a clear concept about the topics and subjects.
Importance To Have Previous Year Question Paper 2020
Beneficial factors of having a previous year question paper are given below:
- Having a previous year’s question paper helps the candidates and students to get an idea about the types of questions that will be asked in the exam. Thus accordingly students or candidates can prepare themselves. It also releases exam stress and fear from the students. Hence make the students confident at their preparation.
- The sample papers are based on the past years’ question papers which help the students in analyzing their preparation for the exam. More they practice the sample paper, they come across repetitive topics and questions which were asked in the past years. Thus they have an idea about the topics which contain high marks.
- It helps in revision. Once completed with their syllabus they need previous years question paper to analyze the preparation they have done. Thus solving previous question papers boost their preparation and tell them how much more they need to work on specified topics and subjects.
- Solving previous years’ questions helps the students to gain self-confidence and helps to analyze their strengths and weakness thus helpful to focus on the weaker topics. Thus it enhances their confidence and helps them to work hard to get good marks.
- It helps the students by checking their speed accuracy and time management. As these two factors are very important to complete the task given during examination. So more practice on sample paper will definitely increase their speed of attending the questions within the limited framework.
It is a right saying that ‘Practice makes a man perfect’ and hence sample paper helps students to build confidence, speed accuracy and more important they learn about the question pattern of the exam.