GPAT Exam Centres 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) release the list of test cities, in which the entrance exam shall be conducted. It is mentioned in the information bulletin. Moreover, the exam centres are allotted as per the choices filled in during the registration process. The details of the allotted exam centre further are mentioned in the GPAT 2021 admit card. In addition, the exam centre cannot be changed under any circumstances after the issuance of the hall ticket. Thus, students should fill in the choices for GPAT Exam Centres 2021 carefully. Further, the exam is conducted in around 109 cities, with approximately 181145 seat capacity. For more details about the exam centre, and other important events, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- GPAT Form Correction process has started, candidates can edit their forms. After this, candidates will be able to fill in their choice of exam centres.
- NTA released the official information brochure for allowing students to go through the complete details about the admission and selection procedure. Also, the exam centres list is provided in it. – Check GPAT 2021 Brochure
GPAT Exam Centres 2021
The students should check the list of exam cities before even filling the application form. Candidates should choose the exam centres which are nearby to their place to avoid inconvenience on the exam day. The students should reach the exam centre at least an hour before the exam. Furthermore, if you have registered late then you may not get to the desired exam center. Hence, ensure that you complete the registration process on time. In addition, some of the important dates and events are mentioned below.
Last Date to select Examination City
|– TBA –|
Availability of Admit Card
|– February 2021 –|
|22/ 27th February 2021|
Declaration of GPAT Result 2021
|– TBA –|
List of GPAT Exam Cities
MUMBAI/ NAVI MUMBAI
NTA Pharmacy Test Application Form 2021
The GPAT Application Form 2021 is released in online mode only. During the application process, the students have to enter their choice of preference of exam centre. Candidates should fill in the choices carefully as the exam centre IS allotted as per the filled in choices only. In addition, the students should keep a passport size photograph, credit card/ debit card/ net banking details, and email ID ready before filling the form. Furthermore, the students should pay the application fee on time. The forms of students who DO not pay the fee on time get rejected.
Do’s & Dont’s at GPAT Exam Hall
The exam conducting body prescribes certain do’s and don’ts, which students should be aware of before appearing at the exam hall. Candidates indulging themselves in the things which shouldn’t be done may get in trouble. Hence, the candidates should check out the guidelines carefully. Furthermore, the guidelines to be followed at the exam hall are as follows:
- Bring the following documents to the exam centres:
- Admit Card
- Original Photo Identification Proof i.e., passport, driver’s license, PAN card, Voter ID, UID card, or a notarized affidavit in English with photo, signature, date of birth, and residential address.
- The Original and Attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Original and Attested Copy of Disability Certificate (if applicable)
2. Reach the Examination Centre at least 1 hour prior to the time of Examination
- Do not carry any type of electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- Do not wear a watch.
- No type of paper (notebook, currency notes, etc) must be carried to the examination hall.
Facilities Provided in Examination Hall
The authorities provide various facilities at the exam centre to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty. Candidates with difficulties such as visual impairment and hearing impairment also appear for the exam. Thus, the facilities are provided so that they can smoothly appear for the exam. Further, the facilities that are available at the exam centres are as follows:
|TO BE ARRANGED BY|
Abacus without calculator
Visually Impaired/ Cerebral Pal
Candidates/ allotted test centre*
Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy
Hearing aid/ machine
Screen/ Font Magnification
Allotted test centre
GPAT 2021 Admit Card
The GPAT Hall Ticket 2021 is released soon after the completion of the application process. Candidates appearing for the exam have to carry a hardcopy of it. It acts as an entry pass, hence no student is allowed inside the exam hall without it. Moreover, the allotted exam centre address and other details are mentioned in the hall ticket only. The hall ticket is made available for download on the NTA official website. Wherein, the students have to enter the login credentials to download their admit card. Candidates should keep it safe even after the exam for future reference.