GMSM College Merit List 2021: The admission process for Gour Mohan Sachin Mandal College has been started. GMSM College does not conduct any entrance test for the purpose of admission. The admission is purely on the basis of the GMSM College Merit List. Hence, candidates must fill the application form before the due date and wait for the merit list. The college will release the merit lists as per the vacancy of seats in a particular course. Therefore, fill the GMSM Application Form as soon as possible. Gour Mohan Sachin Mondal Mahavidyalaya was established in 1969. It is in affiliation with the University of Calcutta. The College is located in Bireshwarpur, West Bengal. In this article, we will take you through the Gour Mohan Sachin Mandal College merit list release date, download process, eligibility, courses offered, etc. Therefore, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GMSM College Merit List Release Date 2021
The College publishes the admission schedule on the official website. Candidates must be aware of the dates regarding the release of the GMSM College Application form and merit list.
The Complete Merit List panel has been released on 30th August 2021. Check Here Notice
Courses Offered By Gour Mohan Sachin Mandal College 2021
The College offers various courses. Check the list below.
- Accountancy (B.Com)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Sanskrit (B.A)
- Philosophy (B.A)
- Political Science (B.A)
- History (B.A)
- Geography (B.Sc.)
- English (B.A)
- Education (B.A)
- Bengali (B.A)
General Elective Course
- Computer Science
- Food and Nutrition
- Environmental Science
- Physical Education
- Political Science
How To Download GMSM College Merit List 2021?
In order to view and download the merit list of Gour Mohan Sachin Mandal Mahavidyalaya, follow the steps given below.
- Head to the official website of GMSM College
- You will find the merit list option on the homepage or look for it in the notice section
- Further, the course-wise merit list will display on the screen. Click on the desired course
- Check your name in the merit list and download it for future uses
Details Present On GMSM College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains the qualifying status of the candidate’s admission as well as other information. Check the list of details below.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant ID
- Course Name
- Merit Rank/ Points
- Qualifying status
Preparation of Gour Mohan Sachin Mandal Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The College authorities prepare the merit list after analyzing all the application forms. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Therefore, all the applicants must enter the valid and correct information in the GMSM Application Form. If the College authorities find any incorrect information, then the application of the candidate will be rejected. Therefore, ensure that you enter the proper details.
- Raja Peary Mohan college merit list 2021
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2021
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2021
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2021
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2021
- Baruipur College Merit List 2021
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit list 2021
- Sonamukhi College Merit List 2021
- Fakir Chand College Merit List 2021
- Jangipur College merit list 2021
- Kanchrapara College Merit List 2021
- Gazole College Merit List 2021
- Sagar Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Harimohan Ghose College Merit List 2021
- Kalyani Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2021
- Vidyasagar College For Women Merit List 2021
GMSM Mahavidyalaya Counselling 2021
After the release of the merit list, the students have to appear for the counselling rounds. This process is to confirm admission to a particular course. Hence, each student who wishes to secure their seats in College must participate in GMSM College Counselling. Also, every student must carry a set of documents at the time of counselling. Below is the list of documents that a student must possess at the time of reporting for admission.
- Printout of the copy of the application form & fee receipt
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- Higher Secondary & Madhyamik Mark sheet (Original & photocopy)
- Character Certificate of the previously attended institution
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)