GITAM GAT 2021 Application Form: In order to appear for GITAM Admission Test 2021, the candidates have to fill the online application form at gat.gitam.edu. Moreover, candidates can also opt to fill the offline application form. GITAM has released the form in online/ offline mode. Before proceeding to fill the GITAM GAT 2021 Registration, applicants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, for the successful submission of the application form, the candidates need to pay the application fee, which is Rs. 800. Without the payment of the GITAM GAT Application Fee, the form submission will be incomplete. Only those candidates can generate their GAT admit card who successfully fills the application form. Hence, ensure that you follow all the necessary steps to fill the online/ offline application form of GITAM GAT. In order to know more, keep on reading the article.
GITAM GAT Application Form Release Date 2021
The release of the application is as per the schedule. So, GITAM announces the schedule in the official brochure. All the events take place according to the dates in the brochure.
|Release of GITAM GAT Online/ Offline Form 2021||Released|
|Last to submit GITAM GAT Form||–|
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before filling out the application form, candidates need to check if they fit into the eligibility criteria of GITAM GAT. Those who follow all the parameters can proceed with filling the application form.
- Any Indian citizen can apply for the GITAM GAT entrance exam 2021.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 11th and 12th Classes.
- Also, Candidates must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination in or are appearing for it in 2021.
- A minimum of 60% aggregate is required to be eligible for GITAM GAT.
Documents Required for filling GITAM GAT Application Form 2021
Before filling the application form, candidates must keep certain documents ready. Check the list below.
- Birth Certificate/ Class 10th/ Class 12th Certificates
- Category Certificate
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Steps To fill GITAM 2021 Online Application Form
In order to fill the form in online mode, the candidates need to follow a step-wise process. Check the brief process below.
Step 1: Fill the GITAM GAT Online Application Form
While filling the online application form, candidates need to fill in the details correctly. Hence, they must preview the details before the final submission. The details that the candidate has to provide include personal, educational, communication, etc. Also, the candidates must remain true to their knowledge in the application form.
Step 2: Upload Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- In the next step, the candidate must upload their recent passport size photograph (not older than 3 months) as well as signature
- The format of the scanned image should be in jpg/.jpeg
- Also, photo size should be more than 4kb and less than 50kb
- Photograph image dimension should be 4cm (width)x 4cm (Height)
- Signature image dimension should be 4 cm (width)x 2 cm (Height)
|Photograph||4kb to 50kb||4cm (W) x 4cm (H)|
|Signature||4kb to 50kb||4cm (W) x 2cm (H)|
Step 3: Payment of GITAM GAT Registration Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee via online/ offline mode.
In order to pay the fees in online mode, candidates need to use electronic payment methods, such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. So, the candidate has to choose Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking for e-payment. Further, after the payment, the candidate needs to take the printout of the acknowledgement.
In order to pay offline, the candidate has to take 2 photocopies of the application form (duly filled). Now, they need to send 1 copy of application along with the DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of GITAM payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank by Registered post, Speed post, Courier to the Director-Admissions, GITAM Deemed to be University, Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam–530045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Also, the candidate needs to mention their application number at the backside of the DD. Other than this, keep the 2nd copy of printout safe for future uses.
NOTE: In the case of offline payment, the candidate’s registration will be complete only after the college receives the DD (Demand Draft) along with the application form.
|In order to get the best view, candidates must use Internet Explorer while filling the application form. Don’t use the ‘Back’ option on the toolbar of the browser.|
How To Fill GITAM Offline Application Form 2021?
Those who wish to fill the form in offline mode can do so by following the below methods.
- Candidates can receive the offline application form from the Banks and further send it to Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA along with a DD for Rs 800, drawn in favor of GITAM (Deemed to be University), payable at Visakhapatnam
- Another method is that the candidates will have to send their request on a plain paper along with their names and mailing address to Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA. Along with the request, DD for Rs 150/- drawn in favor of GITAM (Deemed to be University) payable at Visakhapatnam
GITAM GAT Exam Centres 2021
While filling the application form, candidates have to enter their choice of examination cities as per their convenience. So, the GITAM Admission Test takes place across 50 cities. Hence, candidates are free to pick the city according to their convenience.
About GITAM GAT 2021
GITAM Admission Test is a state-level examination, which takes place across various cities. The conducting body of GITAM GAT is Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. Through the exam, candidates can get admission into various UG courses in disciplines, such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc. Any candidate can appear for GITAM GAT provided that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Further, as per the GITAM 201 Results, the counselling of GITAM will take place.
In case you have any other queries, then ask us in the comment section.