GITAM Slot Booking 2020: Candidates who will be appearing for the GITAM Admission Test 2020 have to book their slots online. GITAM Slot Booking date will begin from 5th April-7th April 2020. The registered applicants who have successfully filled the application form will be able to book the exam date, time as well as exam centres according to their preference. The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will activate the link of GITAM GAT online slot booking 2020 on the official website. Moreover, the authority will issue the admit card as soon as an individual will book the slots. The direct link to the slot booking process will be available below in the article. Hence, candidates can book their preferred slots here.
Check Eligibility For GITAM Exam
GITAM 2020 Slot Booking Dates
Interested aspirants must be aware of the dates of GITAM 2020 Slot Booking. The exam conducting body will announce these details on the official website. Candidates will be able to check the dates in the official brochure too.
Given below are some of the important dates. However, the dates are tentative because the institute has not yet declared the final dates.
- Commencing of Online Slot Booking – 5th-7th April 2020
- Availability of Admit Card – 5th April 2020 onwards
- GITAM GAT 2020 Examination date – 11th- 21st April 2020
Importance of GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2020
The slot booking process of GITAM 2020 is important because the GITAM authority will publish the GITAM GAT Admit Card 2020 for only those who will successfully book the slots. Further, with the help of an admit card, applicants will be able to take the exam. In contrast, if an individual fails to take part in the GITAM Slot Booking 2020 then the authority will automatically book the slots for them. Thus, the slot booking is necessary for the generation of the hall ticket for an appearing student.
How To Book Slot For GITAM 2020?
In order to book a slot, applicants have to follow some simple steps. These steps must be strictly followed in the same sequence as they are mentioned in. Following the sequence will eventually result in GITAM Online Slot Booking for the examination. All the mandatory steps are listed below:
- Navigate the official website of GITAM.
- Search for the “GITAM Slot Booking link”.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Now enter details, such as application number, date of birth, and gender.
- A page will appear displaying all the available slots.
- Select the exam date, time, examination centre and city.
- Further, submit all the selected details.
- A confirmation message will be delivered on successful slot booking.
- Finally, click on the “generate e-admit card” and download the document.
Key Points of GITAM Online Slot Booking 2020
There are a number of key points related to the GITAM 2020 slot booking. Therefore, appearing students must have knowledge about each of these points. Moreover, to know about the key points candidates can go through the points mentioned beneath:
- Students who will successfully fill and submit the GITAM GAT Application Form 2020 will be able to book the slots.
- The slot booking can be done only via online mode.
- GITAM slot booking system is based on the First Come First Serve basis. Hence candidates must book the slots as early as the link will be available so as to book the slots as per the preference.
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will issue admit card for those who will register themselves as well as take part in the slot booking process.
- Candidates will be able to book the slots only for a limited duration of time.
- Applicants must carefully book the slots as the concerned authority will not entertain any changes or modifications after the final submission of the choices.
GITAM GAT Admit Card 2020
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will be responsible for releasing the GITAM GAT Admit Card 2020. The admit card also known as the hall ticket will be available only in the online medium. Moreover, applicants have to visit the official website to download the admit card. The authority will generate the hall ticket from 5th April 2020 onwards. The admit card is an essential document. Without this document, students will not be given entry inside the examination hall and further, they will not be able to sit for the exam. GITAM GAT Hall Ticket 2020 will contain several details related to an appearing candidate and entrance exam. Thus, the examiner uses the document to verify the identity of an aspirant at the time of the exam.