GITAM GAT Question Paper 2024: In order to qualify for the examination, the candidates must make sure that they practice the previous years’ question papers, mock tests, and sample papers. With the help of the practice papers, the candidates will have many benefits, which are discussed further in the article. Moreover, we have provided PDF files of the practice papers in order to ease the task of the candidate. Therefore, if you wish to know more, keep on reading the article.
Check Eligibility For GITAM Exam
Before solving the GITAM GAT Question Paper, one must be aware of the syllabus. A proper understanding of the entire syllabus is necessary in order to get good results and perform well in the exam. So, let us have a look at the Question Paper, Sample Papers, and GITAM GAT Syllabus as well.
GITAM GAT Previous Question Paper
- Download GITAM GAT Physics Question Paper
- GITAM GAT Chemistry Question Paper PDF
- PDF of GITAM GAT Maths Question Paper
- GITAM GAT Biology Question Paper Download
Importance of GITAM GAT Question/ Practice Papers
There are multiple reasons why practice papers are beneficial. Here is a list of all the reasons to emphasize the importance of the GITAM GAT question paper.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- The practice of the GITAM GAT Question Paper will assist the candidate in understanding the exam pattern
- In addition to understanding the exam pattern, the candidates will also get an idea of the type of questions that come in the exam
- Constant practice increases the speed and accuracy of the candidate
- Also, practice papers boost the confidence and morale of the candidate
- Moreover, the candidates can analyze their performance and, hence proceed with further preparation.
GITAM GAT Syllabus Subject-wise 2024
Those who are going to appear for the entrance examination must be up-to-date with the syllabus. Therefore, we have provided the subject-wise syllabus in the article.
|4||Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties|
|5||Hydrogen And Its Compounds|
|6||Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals|
|7||States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids|
|16||Group 13 Elements|
|17||Group 14 Elements|
|18||Group 18 Elements (ZERO Group Elements)|
|19||Group 15 Elements (V A Group Elements)|
|20||Group 16 Elements (VI Group Elements)|
|21||Group 17 Elements (VII A Group Elements)|
|25||General Principles Of Metallurgy|
|26||Principles Of Qualitative Analysis|
|32||Alcohols, Phenols, And Ethers|
|33||Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids|
|34||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|35||Practical Organic Chemistry|
|38||Chemistry In Everyday Life|
|1||Units And Dimensions|
|2||Elements Of Vectors|
|5||Centre Of Mass|
|12||Thermal Properties Of Matter|
|14||Simple Harmonic Motion|
|17||Ray Optics And Optical Instruments|
|19||Electrostatics and Capacitors|
|21||Cr Circuits (DC Only)|
|24||Electromagnetic Induction And AC Circuits|
|25||Dual nature Of Matter And Radiation|
|26||Atoms And Nuclei|
|27||Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems|
|1||Sets, Relations, and Functions|
|4||Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations|
|5||Theory Of Equations|
|6||Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications|
|7||Sequence and Series|
|8||Permutations & Combinations|
|9||Matrices and Determinants|
|11||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|13||Properties of Triangles|
|15||Limits, Continuity And Differentiability (LCD)|
|16||Applications Of Derivatives|
|18||Application of Integrals|
|22||Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, And Polar Co-Ordinate|
|23||Probabilities, Random Variables & Distributions Statistics|
GITAM Admission Test Preparation Tips & Tricks 2024
For those who are going to appear for GITAM GAT 2024, please check a few preparation tips and tricks.
- Read the syllabus and exam pattern of GAT before commencing the preparation process. Become familiar with the GAT Question Paper pattern. Also, understanding the subject-wise topics is important to develop a strategy for preparation.
- Now, go ahead and formulate the time table at your convenience. Do not make an intense time table as it will create extra stress. So, create a strategy as per your capability.
- Take notes and collect various reference materials from multiple sources. Study and clear concepts from as much material as possible. Do not just skim through the topics. Make sure to understand each concept clearly.
- Practice GAT previous year question papers, sample papers, mock tests, etc. This will help the students to boost their preparation and learn time management too.
- Make sure to get enough rest in between the preparation process. Do not overexert yourself. Study according to your own pace and time. Also, make sure to eat at regular intervals. Stay healthy and fit.
For further details regarding the examination, the candidates can check the official website. In case you have any doubts or queries, comment down below.