GITAM GAT Exam Centres 2022: Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management announces the list of GAT Exam Centres in order to conduct the exam. Also, candidates are free to choose the exam centres at their convenience. The choice of exam centres is given to the candidates so that they can appear for the exam easily. GITAM Admission Test takes place across 50 cities in India. Hence, candidates can sit for the exam at the exam centre that is close to their residence.
Check Eligibility For GITAM Exam
The details regarding the exam centre are available on the admit card of GITAM GAT. Therefore, candidates must check the information & instructions on the hall ticket carefully.
List of GITAM GAT Exam Centres 2022
Every year GITAM University releases the list of exam centres prior to the exam. So, candidates can freely pick the centres according to their preference. The final allotment will be done considering the total applicants in a particular place as well as other factors.
|Bellary||Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)|
|Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)||Saifabad (Hyderabad)|
Instructions Regarding GITAM GAT Exam Centres
- The exam centre details will be available to the aspirants @gitam.edu. Also, GITAM has the authority to cancel the centre. So, in such a case, candidates who are allotted the centre will be accommodated in any other alternate exam centre.
- As per administrative convenience, the test can take place for a limited number of days in a specific centre. The final list of exam centres, days of test, venues will be released after the submission of all the applications. Further, candidates will be informed about the same via GITAM official website to pick their centre, date, and time of test. Candidates have to select 2 exam centres as per their preference.
- Candidates have to register their names at the registration counter in the test centre. The e-hall tickets of the candidates will be verified by the proctor to confirm the candidate’s identity. The candidate has to produce any authorized photo ID. Each candidate will be allotted a seat with a computer. The candidate must take the allotted seat 15 minutes before the commencement of the GITAM test.
- Candidates cannot carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the e-hall ticket into the test hall. Also, candidates are forbidden to bring calculators, slide rules, and any electronic gadgets that lead to malpractice or any other object that is likely to provide unfair assistance.
- No candidate can go outside the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of allotted time for the test. Once a candidate leaves the test hall, they cannot re-enter the test hall under any circumstances.
- No waiting facilities will be provided for family and friends at the test centres. Tea, coffee, soft drinks/ snacks are not allowed into the exam hall.
- Candidates should maintain perfect silence throughout the test. All actions of the candidate in the test hall will be under video surveillance. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation, his/her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to be debarred from taking examination either permanently or for a specified period, as decided by the institution. GITAM reserves the right to withhold the result of such candidates.
- Candidates must sign in the attendance sheet in the presence of the proctor. The candidate must obey the rules of the test centres, otherwise, they will be automatically debarred from the test.
- In case of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may have to take the test again
GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2022
Once the candidates are aware of the test cities, they can proceed further to pick the centres that are close to their residence. In order to choose the same, candidates have to participate in GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2022. This process takes place after the submission of application forms.
During the slot booking of GITAM GAT, candidates have to select two exam centres, date, and time of the test. As per the choice and other conditions, the authority will allot the centres to the candidates. After the successful slot booking, candidates will generate the admit card of GITAM GAT.
GITAM GAT Admit Card 2022
Following the slot booking process, the candidates will be able to avail themselves of their GAT Admit Card 2022. The hall ticket contains the details regarding the exam centre, reporting time, exam duration, instructions, etc.
Further, every candidate has to necessarily carry the admit card to the exam centre. Failing to do so will dismiss the candidates from appearing in the exam. Hence, candidates should ensure to carry the hall ticket to GITAM Exam Centres.
Details Present on GITAM GAT Hall Ticket
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Centre Address
- Name of Exam
- Conducting Body
- Reporting Time
- Duration of exam
- Other necessary details/ instructions