EFLU Admission Procedure 2020: English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) is established by an act of Parliament in Hyderabad. With time, to cater to the linguistic needs of North and Northeast India, two new campuses are established in Lucknow and Shillong respectively. EFLU Application Form 2020 has been released. The University offers various UG, PG and Research courses and the candidates will have to apply as per their eligibility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Institute conducts Interview for a few of the courses for those candidates who have qualified the entrance test. It is important that they appear for the Interview round at the allotted centre and must go through the remaining admission procedure. For more of the details regarding EFLU Admission Procedure 2020 go through the article from below.
Check EFLU Admit Card 2020
EFLU Admission Important Dates 2020
The candidates applying for the exam of EFLU 2020 must be aware of the officially released dates. The authority has released the official dates on its official website. Find the same in the table below:
|Release of Application Form||17th December 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||19th January 2020|
|Release of admit card||1st Week of March 2020|
|Release of Results||1st Week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||June 2020|
EFLU Admission Procedure 2020
Reporting for Admission:
All the shortlisted candidates who found their names in the admission lists will have to be present in person at the university campus on the specified day(s). They will have to get their documents verified and then pay the admission fees to confirm their admission.
Verification of Original documents:
The candidates will be required to produce all their original documents during admission and only then they will be given a confirmation for provisional admission. The certificates have to be produced before the last date as specified by the authority. Failure of submission of original certificates before the last date will lead to automatic cancellation of admission.
An issue of Admission Letter:
The candidates who successfully will have their documents verified and will pay the admission fee will get the admission letter issued in their name. The admission letter has to be collected in person from the office of the controller of examinations. It will not be mailed or individually posted to the candidates.
Refund of Fee
The registration fee, library fee, medical facility fee will all be refunded if for any reason the admission of a candidate is cancelled by the university after the commencement of the session. However, for availing the refund, the candidates must be had no “No Dues” pending.
Cancellation of Admission on offence
If the candidate’s name has featured in any enquiry or disciplinary measures or any violation of rules at the university or elsewhere, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
In the case where two or more candidates scored the same marks in the entrance test, the higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has received higher marks in the qualifying examination.
No repetition of names in Admission lists
Name of the candidates will appear only once in the merit/Admission lists. If for whatsoever reason the candidates fails to take admission, his/her name will not be accounted for in the subsequent lists.
If Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP will be given admission through the unreserved quota, then they will take admission under the Unreserved seats.
Original Documents to be produced during Admission
The following documents has to be produced by the candidates in original for verification during the time of admission (along with two sets of photocopies). The document procedure will commence after EFLU results declaration:
- EFLU University entrance test admit pass or confirmation email sent by the university
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC / CBSE/ICCSE/Class 10 certificate)
- Intermediate Certificate, OR +2 Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Marks Memos (wherever and as applicable)
- Post-graduation Certificate and Marks Memos (wherever and as applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate if the candidate is coming from another university
- Community Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per the GOI rules announced from time to time
- Latest (as on March 2017) Income Certificate from the Competent Authority, if they wish to apply for any Scholarship/fee concession. (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Medical Certificate (in the case of VHC/HHI/PHC candidates)
- Two recent passport size colour photos
- Originals of Pension Order, Discharge Certificate and Identity Card in case of WDP candidates
- Letter of Undertaking
- Affidavit by the Student about Anti Ragging (to be downloaded from the university website)
- Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian about Anti Ragging (to be downloaded from the university website).
- Candidates are requested to proof of permanent address along with a valid ID proof from any one of the following
- Filled in Annexure V to be submitted in the Proctor’s office.