EFLU Admission Procedure 2022: English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) is established by an act of Parliament in Hyderabad. With time, to cater to the linguistic needs of North and Northeast India, two new campuses are established in Lucknow and Shillong respectively. EFLU Application Form 2022 will be released online on the official dates which will be notified soon. The University offers various UG, PG, and Research courses and the candidates will have to apply as per their eligibility.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Institute conducts Interviews for a few of the courses for those candidates who have qualified for the EFLU PG entrance test. It is important that they appear for the Interview round at the allotted centre and must go through the remaining admission procedure. For more details regarding EFLU Admission Procedure 2022 go through the article below.
Check EFLU Admit Card 2022
EFLU Admission Important Dates 2022
The candidates applying for the exam of EFLU 2022 must be aware of the officially released dates. The authority has released the official dates on its official website. Find the same in the table below:
|Release of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||–|
|Release of admit card||–|
|Release of Results||–|
|Commencement of Counselling||–|
EFLU Admission Procedure 2022
The admission in EFLU is a long haul to carry. The candidates will have to go through a tough screening process in order to get admission into their desired courses. Therefore, one must wait patiently for each event to take place. Usually, after the entrance test, the official authorities will release a merit list of the candidates who are provisionally selected for the admission process. The candidates whose names appear on the merit list will have to follow certain procedures in order to secure admission. We have explained the process of final steps in the process of EFLU admission in the section given below:
Reporting for Admission
All the shortlisted candidates who found their names in the admission lists will have to be present in person at the university campus on the specified day(s). They will have to get their documents verified and then pay the admission fees to confirm their admission.
Verification of Original documents
The candidates will be required to produce all their original documents during admission and only then they will be given a confirmation for provisional admission. The certificates have to be produced before the last date as specified by the authority. Failure of submission of original certificates before the last date will lead to automatic cancellation of admission.
An issue of Admission Letter
The candidates who successfully will have their documents verified and will pay the admission fee will get the admission letter issued in their name. The admission letter has to be collected in person from the office of the controller of examinations. It will not be mailed or individually posted to the candidates.
Refund of Fee
The registration fee, library fee, medical facility fee will all be refunded if for any reason the admission of a candidate is cancelled by the university after the commencement of the session. However, for availing of the refund, the candidates must be had no “No Dues” pending.
Cancellation of Admission on offence
If the candidate’s name has been featured in any inquiry or disciplinary measures or any violation of rules at the university or elsewhere, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
In the case where two or more candidates scored the same marks in the entrance test, the higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has received higher marks in the qualifying examination.
No repetition of names in Admission lists
The name of the candidates will appear only once in the merit/Admission lists. If for whatsoever reason the candidate fails to take admission, his/her name will not be accounted for in the subsequent lists.
If Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD/WDP will be given admission through the unreserved quota, then they will take admission under the Unreserved seats.
Original Documents to be produced during Admission
The following documents have to be produced by the candidates in original for verification during the time of admission (along with two sets of photocopies). The document procedure will commence after EFLU results declaration:
- EFLU University entrance test admit pass or confirmation email sent by the university
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC / CBSE/ICCSE/Class 10 certificate)
- Intermediate Certificate, OR +2 Certificate
- Graduation Certificate and Marks Memos (wherever and as applicable)
- Post-graduation Certificate and Marks Memos (wherever and as applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate if the candidate is coming from another university
- Community Certificate (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) as per the GOI rules announced from time to time
- Latest (as on March 2017) Income Certificate from the Competent Authority, if they wish to apply for any Scholarship/fee concession. (in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Medical Certificate (in the case of VHC/HHI/PHC candidates)
- Two recent passport size colour photos
- Originals of Pension Order, Discharge Certificate and Identity Card in case of WDP candidates
- Letter of Undertaking
- Affidavit by the Student about Anti Ragging (to be downloaded from the university website)
- Affidavit by the Parent/Guardian about Anti Ragging (to be downloaded from the university website).
- Candidates are requested to proof of permanent address along with a valid ID proof from any one of the following
- Filled in Annexure V to be submitted in the Proctor’s office.