EFLU Application Form 2020: English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) has released the New Academic Calendar 2020-21 following the UGC guidelines. The univetsity has also re-opened its admission portal from April 3rd to 15th, 2020. INMO certificates/ GATE score cards can be uploaded during April 3-15, 2020. OBC-NCL Certificates can be uploaded during April 3-30, 2020. Log in to your account on the Application Portal for uploading files. The PGCTE Form submission dates are extended till 31st March 2020. Check the dates below. The EFLU Registration Form had released in an online mode. The candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is an important part of the admission procedure. The candidates must mention the details of the course carefully in the form for which they will be applying for admission to the course. Eligible candidates can apply Application form of EFLU Admission for the academic year 2020 at Hyderabad, Lucknow and Shillong campuses. The candidates, who fill the form successfully will be able to download EFLU Hall Ticket 2020. For more of the details regarding EFLU Application Form 2020, go through the article below.
EFLU Revised Academic Calendar 2020-21
INMO certificates/ GATE score cards can be uploaded during April 3-15, 2020. OBC-NCL Certificates can be uploaded during April 3-30, 2020. Log in to your account on the Application Portal for uploading files. Login Here
EFLU PGCTE Application Form Submission Dates are Extended to 31st March 2020. Check Notice and Apply here.
EFLU Application form Dates 2020
The candidates appearing for the entrance exam conducted by the Institute must be aware of the dates which will be mentioned in the admission schedule released by the examination conducting body of the University. The authority has released the dates of EFLU 2020.
|Release of Application Form||17th December 2019|
|Admission Portal Open To Upload the Documents||April 3- 15, 2020 (Open Now)|
|Last date to fill Application Form|
31st March 2020 (Extended)
|Exam Date of EFLU UG||12th April 2020|
|EFLU PG Exam Date||29th Feb to 1st March 2020|
How to Fill the EFLU Application form (For Indian Candidates)?
The candidates will be required to keep the following documents ready before filling the application form:
Details to be filled in the Online Registration Form of EFLU
- your photograph
- your signature
- Aadhar Card
- caste certificate, if you belong to the OBC/SC/ST category
- WDP/PWD certificates issued by a competent authority, if you are seeking admission against the WDP/PWD quota
- credit card/debit card/Net banking codes
- JRF certificate, if you are a JRF awardee
- Aadhaar /Voter ID/ Ration card of the parent/guardian.
To fill the online application form, the mentioned steps have to be followed:
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- Enter all the registration details in the section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number of the applicant
- Enter Identification Details. The following details are to be entered:
- Select Identification Details
- E-Mail ID
Enter CAPTCHA Code.
- Click on Submit.
- After you click on submit, the screen will reflect all the details that you entered in the form. Post that, you will receive your user ID and Password on the registered e-mail ID and Mobile number.
The E-mail containing the user id and password will look like the image below:
- Click on Go to Application Form (mentioned on the top-right corner) if you wish to proceed.
Enter personal details in the form. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Gender of the candidate
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s E-Mail ID
- Category of the candidate
- Blood Group
- National Academic Depository
- State of Domicile
- Do you belong to Economic Weaker Sections
Click on other details
Click on Save and Next.
- Enter educational qualifications. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Choice of Course/ Programmes
- Subjects Choice
- Choice of Campus
- Click on either option, if you wish to select the second course/ programmes.
- Ensure if you possess the complete eligibility criteria.
Enter Exam Centre Details. The details, which are to be entered are:
- Test City 1
- Exam Test City 2
- Test City 3
- If you ever been a student of EFLU.
- Do you require hostel accommodations?
- Have you ever been charged with criminal proceedings or any arrest warrant/summon pending before a court in India?
Have you ever been punished for breach of discipline and/or conduct?
Enter the educational qualification details.
- Class 10th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Name of the subject
- Board/ University
- Year of Passing
- Class/ Division/ Grade
- Marks/ CGPA
Other Educational Qualification Details (If any).
- Click on Medium of Study.
- Click on Save and Exit.
- Enter General Information. The details, which are to be entered are:
- If you are interested in enrolling with NSS
- Do you belong to Urban, Rural area?
- Do you belong to Minority Community
- Are you a single girl child in your family
- Your religion
- How did you learn about this notification
Enter Permanent Address.
- Flat Number/ Door Number/ House Number
- Stat/ Union Territory
- Road Number
- City/ Town/ Village
- Pin Code
- If your mailing address is the same as your permanent address.
Enter your family details.
- Father’s/ Guardian’s name
- Mobile number of the father
- Father’s Occupation
- Income in Rupees of the father
- Mother’s/ Guardian’s name
- Mobile number of the mother
- Mother’s Occupation
- Annual Income in Rupees of mother
Was there a gap in your studies
- Click on Save and Exit.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload mandatory documents.
- Click on Save and Exit.
- The application form has been submitted.
Print the form for future purposes.
EFLU Specifications of Documents
Upload the following documents in the sizes and dimensions prescribed below:
|Photograph||230 x 230||>50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60||>20 kb|
|Proof of OBC/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ WDP certificate||–||50-150 kb|
Application Fees of EFLU
The Application fee for different categories is as follows:
|SC/ ST/ PwD||250/-|
The prescribed entrance test fee was only to be paid online (by a credit card/debit card/net banking).
Points to Remember Online EFLU Application Form 2020
Candidates applying for Admission at EFLU, the following points should be kept in mind:
- You must have had a valid Email Id and it must have been active throughout the entire application process.
- In a particular Academic year, the candidate could have applied for admission for a maximum of two full-time programmes. (For example, you could have applied for M.A. English in Hyderabad as well as M.A. Linguistics.)
- If you wish to apply for more than one programme, you will need to select the second programme in the same application form. The candidate will require to pay the entrance fee for two different programmes.
The entrance test fee once paid, will be non-refundable.
- The caste certificates should have to be provided only in the prescribed Government of India format.
Application Procedure for Foreign Nationals
The Foreign nationals will have to download the online application form. Take a printout of the application form and fill in all the details correctly. The candidate must send the application form to the following address:
The applicants must send the application form as an attachment file to the email ID: [email protected]