DOST Seat Allotment 2020: Degree Online Services Telangana 2020-21 Pre-Registration of the candidates has been started. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, releases the Seat Allotment List for DOST 2020 admissions. Therefore the candidates who have filled the DOST Application Form 2020 and can check their manes in the DOST Seat Allotment List from the official website. The list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the exam. The seats are allotted based on the choices made by the candidates during the exercise of Registration and Web Options. In this article, we are giving all the latest updates regarding the DOST 2020 Seat Allotment. Students can read the article to get all the latest updates about the DOST 2020 Seat Allocation process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DOST Admission 2020-21 Pre-Registration Started. Apply Here
The Degree Online Services Telangana releases the Seat Allotment for the admission to various courses in the universities affiliated to DOST in Telangana state which are Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University, and Palamuru University. So, the interested candidates can read the article further to understand the process of DOST Seat Allotment 2020 and important dates of the DOST Telangana Seat Allocation process. We have also given the explanation of the process of How to Check DOST Seat Allotment in this article to help the candidates get admission into their desired courses.
Degree Online Services Telangana Seat Allocation 2020
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) prepares the DOST Seat Allotment Result 2020 for admission into various universities in Telangana. On the basis of the DOST Telangana Web options entry, admission to undergraduate courses in various universities across Telangana is given to the eligible candidates. The students may log in to the DOST website using their login ids and check the allotment details and may download the allotment letter.
The council invites applications from all the students through online mode for registration and admissions into various Undergraduate Courses, such as BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, etc. offered by various colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University, and Palamuru University. These universities include Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the Academic Year 2020-21. More than 1000 colleges with more than 4 lakh seats from across Telangana participates in this DOST undergraduate admission allotment process. Candidates can read the article further to understand How to Know DOST Seat Allotment 2020 and download the seat allotment letter.
DOST Seat Allotment 2020 Important Dates
The council will release the DOST Telangana Seat Allotment List in the month of May 2020 on its official website. However, we will notify the applicants with any latest updates and important dates. The process of seat allocation is done after the application process and the fresh registration date closes officially. The council members prepare the seat allotment list on the basis of the marks of the candidates and other important eligibility criteria which are discussed in this article. Candidates must present themselves on the day of counselling in the respective colleges allocated to each candidate. Now, let us look at the tentative dates of DOST Seat Allotment First List 2020.
Tentative Dates of DOST Seat Allotment and Registration Process:
|1||Notification||Last Week of May 2020|
|2||Registrations||Fourth Week of May to First Week of June 2020|
|3||Web options||Fourth Week of May to First Week of June 2020|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) May 2020 PH/ CAP|
(ii) May 2020 NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities
(iii) Deferred – Sports & Games (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|5||Dost Seat allotment – first list||Second Week of June 2020|
|6||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||Second Week of June- Third Week of June 2020|
|7||II Phase registration|
(with a registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|Third Week of June 2020|
|8||II Phase web options||Third Week of June 2020|
|9||II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 3rd Week of June 2020 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra-Curricular Activities|
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
Seat allotment-second list
Third Week of June 2020
|11||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||3rd-4th Week of June 2020|
( last phase) web options and registrations (with the registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|3rd and 4th Week of June 2020|
|13||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 4th Week of June 2020 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra-Curricular Activities|
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|14||Seat allotment-third List||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|15||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||First Week of July 2020|
|16||Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, and Phase-III||1st Week of July 2020|
|17||Commencement of classwork, Semester-I||First Week of July 2020|
|18||Intra-college Phase||1st Week of July 2020|
|19||Seat allotment||July 2020|
DOST 2020 – Criteria For Seat Allotment
After knowing the DOST Seat Allotment 2020 Date and Time the candidates must know how the council members prepare the allotment list. The candidates who have filled the application form and have done the registration for DOST 2020 can check their names on the list. The merit lists are prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the intermediate examination. The applicants must fill their original marks in the application form. If there is any discrepancy found in the verification of the marks, then the application of the student remains cancelled. The council also lays a few conditions for the candidates to participate in the DOST Admission. If a candidate fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria for the admissions, then only he can find his name on the allotment list. In the preparation of merit list the following priority is exercised:
- Candidates who qualify the exam in one attempt are given preference over the candidates who cleared in several attempts.
- The latter shall be considered for admission only after the former has been accommodated.
At times it happens that two or more candidates secure the same marks in the qualifying examination. In such cases, the tie-breaking criteria is taken into account to decide the rank of the candidate. However, in case of a tie i.e. students obtain the same percentage of marks, the following order of priority is exercised to assign a rank to a candidate:
- Marks obtained in the subject opted for pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Marks obtained in English
- Age (candidates older in age shall rank higher)
How to Check DOST Seat Allotment
The candidates could check their degree allotment result on dost.cgg.gov.in in the First Week of June 2020. It is recommended that the students will need to to accept the allotted seat or to participate in seat allotment rounds. All the candidates who wish to apply for undergraduate programme need to know that they would need to strictly register online. The university also monitors the whole admission process. The TS Dost program extends for a period of six semesters of three years duration.
Also while selecting the colleges the candidates can choose as many colleges which they would need to apply for. The course in which the aspirants seek admissions has to be chosen very carefully. It is important to note that DOST Degree Online Services Telangana is a method to apply online for undergraduate courses. The candidates can choose their favorite undergraduate course and get the admission in any of the constituent colleges of the universities participating in DOST 2020.
Candidates who have registered themselves for the Seat Allotment can follow the steps to access Seat Allotment List –
- First, the candidates must visit the official page of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
- In the next step, they can log in to the website of DOST Telangana.
- Click on the link of ‘Candidate Login’.
- Enter DOST Id and PIN.
- On the home page, search for the Telangana DOST Seat Allotment 2019 Results link.
- After finding the link, click on it.
- Enter the details like Registration Number and Password.
- After login into the account, a candidate can check the 2nd List of Seat Allotment.
- Your Telangana DOST Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be displayed.
- Check the Marks and Download the Telangana DOST Seat Allotment List 2019.
- Candidates must keep a hard copy of the allotment list for future use.
What to Do After DOST Seat Allotment List is Declared
After the allotment results are announced, students need to report to their respective colleges as per their schedule. Candidates whose names appear in the allotment list are eligible for undergraduate courses at various colleges affiliated with Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University and Palamuru University for the academic session of 2020-21. After the declaration of DOST First Seat Allotment, the candidates have to perform the following actions:
- First of all, candidates should verify Aadhar Number linked with their Mobile Number by visiting the website https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification.
- The candidates also need to link their mobile number with the Aadhar Card. They must ensure that the Name, Date of Birth, and Gender are the same as according to the High School Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Now, the candidate has to visit the website of DOST Telangana
- At the time of Registration for DOST, Candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
- The candidates will get the OTP on the registered mobile number linked with Aadhar. Use that Registration Number to complete the registration process.
- Candidate’s DOST Id is valid till the Admission process.
- The admission of candidates shall be made in three phases.
Important Documents Required for Admission
Candidates who are eligible to take admission. And whose names are there are in the merit list. They can sit for the counselling round. In the counselling round the officials verify the original documents of the candidate. It is very important to submit the original documents. For verification. Admission to the applicants is given only after the successful verification of the documents. The candidates can check the date and time. Of the counselling in the DOST Seat Allotment List. Accordingly they need to report at the given venue on time. There are a few essential documents. That an applicant must present before the committee. To finalize their admission. Here are a list of imp[ortant documents. With which a candidate has to report at the allotted college. With all the original documents. The following documents are mandatory:
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Number
- Recent passport size photo of the candidate.
- Caste Certificate (If applying under any reservation).
- Income Certificate (Required if scholarships are claimed).
- Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP and PH scanned certificate copies in case of availing admission under the special category.
Important Instructions Regarding DOST Seat Allotment
Candidates must pay a careful attention to a few important points before taking admission through DOST Telangana. Here is a list of important instructions which a candidate has to keep in mind before filling the online registration form of DOST 2020:
- Candidates have to pay the admission fee as prescribed by the college. The principal of the college shall confirm the admission by issuing a printed slip.
- In case, if a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat. They cannot complain or report at the allotted college. In such cases, an applicant has to wait. And participate in the subsequent Web Options Phases.
- Candidates must be careful while choosing the college preference and course choice. They must not select the course or medium in which they are not interested.
- Students must keep their registered mobile number working until the admission process completes successfully.
Telangana DOST Seat Allotment Highlights
|Telangana DOST Seat Allotment 2020 Results | Telangana Degree Allotment List 2020|
|Board Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Course Name||Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST)|
|Allotment Lists||First, Second, Third, Special Phase Allotments|
|Registration Dates||4th Week of May to 1st Week of June 2020|
|Special Phase Seat Allotment List||4th Week of July 2020|
|Mode of Results Declaration||Online|