Berhampur University Result 2021: The controller of examinations provides the result of BA/ BSc/BCom Semester result online. Therefore, the candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their mark/ grade sheet by providing their roll no. The university also conducts an entrance test namely Berhampur University Entrance Exam in order to do the same. After the successful completion of the admission test, the answer key is released for the candidates. The Berhampur University Result contains details like the marks obtained, result status, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the university will release the cut off and the merit list as per the schedule. The students will then get admission according to the cut off as well as the merit list. For more information regarding UG Result of Berhampur University continue reading the page below.
The university has released the Berhampur University Semester Results. Download Grade sheet.
Berhampur University Result 2021 Date
The university will release Result of BU Odisha 2021 as per the schedule. We will provide the link on our website as soon as the official website of the university does the same. Candidates should have the updated schedule of all the important events in accordance with the Berhampur University Admission Test 2021. Moreover, the table below will provide you with the important dates regarding the result.
However, the dates of the events mentioned below are tentative only. This will help to prepare well accordingly. Therefore, go through the details of the table very carefully and keep a print out with you for your convenience.
|Date of the Examination||July 2021|
|Release of the Answer Key||July 2021|
|Date of Result Availability||August 2021|
Berhampur University Result 2021
The examination takes place every year in order to provide admission to the candidates who have applied for the desired courses. Then on the basis of the result of the entrance exam conducted, the examination conducting body of the university releases a cut off list. Students satisfying the cut-off list will be called for the counselling procedure for final seat allotment. However, the exam conducting body further releases the waiting list mentioning those who might get admission later. Moreover, students should check all the details mentioned on their scorecard very carefully in order to avoid any further misunderstanding. You may take out a printout copy of the same for further reference in the long run.
The result will be available in an online mode. However, the candidates have to provide the necessary credentials in order to get access to BU Odisha Result 2021. The university will also provide scholarships to the candidates on the correct and the basis of their results.
Steps To Check The Berhampur University Result 2021 (Final TDC +3 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester)
The following are the steps on how to download the Berhampur University Result which is usually released in the month of June 2021. Read thoroughly.
- Visit the official website of Berhampur University.
- Go to Admission Portal 2021.
- Click on the BU Odisha Result link.
- Furthermore, the candidate has to provide the credentials including Type of exam, Batch, Semester, and Roll number in the Result Login section. However, the credentials provided by you must be valid.
- Then the result of the candidate will appear on the screen. Make sure to go through the details.
- Kindly download the Result PDF and take its print out. Also, one should have multiple copies of the result for further references in the long run.
- Also, in case of any discrepancy in the result, the candidate will have to immediately contact the examination conducting body of the university.
- Candidates must be ready with their admit card which contains all the important information referring to candidature, as they have to provide the credentials in order to download the result.
Berhampur University Answer Key 2021
The answer is generally published by the university after the conduction of the entrance test at their official website. However, Berhampur University Answer Key usually releases in the first week of July. Moreover, with the help of the answer key, the candidates can do the evaluation of their exam and check whether they have qualified the exam or not and whether they have fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria. This will further give them an idea regarding their admission to the university. The Berhampur University Merit List of eligible candidates is based on Career Points (70%) and marks scored in the Admission Test (30%). Also, there is no negative marking in the Berhampur University Admission Test.
Berhampur University Merit List 2021
Berhampur University will release the merit and waiting list for PG Courses Admission in the month of August 2021. The candidates will get admission on the basis of the cut-off and the merit list. Moreover, candidates can check on the official website as soon as the university provides the link according to the schedule. However, we will also provide a direct link to the Merit List of Berhampur University 2021 as soon as the university releases the same. Till then stay connected.
Contents Mentioned On Berhampur University Result 2021
Go through the details of the BU Odisha Result. Moreover, candidates should check the details mentioned on their scorecard very carefully. In case of any issue, the candidate can immediately contact the concerned authorities. However, the following is a list of all the details mentioned in your scorecard.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Instructions one needs to follow after the release of the result.
Berhampur University Document Verification
Document Verification of Berhampur Postgraduate University is the last stage of the admission process. Thus, candidates have to submit the following documents for verification-
- Candidates can pay through SBI Collect online or through SBI Challan payable at the Bhanjabihar Branch (Code-2107)
- H.S.C or Equivalent Examination Details
- Original and Provisional Certificate and Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/College Leaving Certificate from the school/college last attended.
- Registration Receipt in original for Berhampur University Candidates
- Migration Certificate in Original
- Attested Xerox Copy of Mark List/Provisional Certificate for the candidates appearing as a failed/absent/improvement.
- Residential Certificate
- Two passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Two self-addressed stamp Rs 42.00 envelope of size 9 X 12.