CTI Merit List 2020: will release soon after the AICTE Entrance Test. AICET 2020 has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The revised dates have been released. The Application Form for CITS has been closed now. Admission into Craft Instructor Training courses for the academic session 2020 is made available through the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET-2020). The entrance examination will take place on 16th & 17th September 2020. These courses are offered by Central Institutes under DGT like ATI’s, FTI’s, RVTI’s, and Pvt IToT’s to fulfill the objective of uplifting and upgrading the training standard of existing serving instructors of ITIs and Industry. Also for those who aspire to become a successful instructor in the future in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates, in order to get admission to this programme, must register themselves within the given date and time. Applicants also need to attend the entrance examination and score the minimum cut-off marks for admission. For more details, go through the article.
- The AICTE 2020 Entrance Test Dates has been released. The exam will take place on 16th and 17th September 2020. Click Here to check.
- The Mock Test Link is active- Click here.
CIT Admission Schedule 2020
The candidates who are planning on applying for the Craft Instructor Training course will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the notification regarding the admission schedule. The availability of the dates is on the official website. The admission schedule is given below.
|CITS Online registration||15th June 2020|
|Last date for online registration||27th June 2020|
|Mock Test Examination||Active|
|Computer-Based Exams/ Online at Exam Centres||16th to 17th September 2020|
|Online Counselling – 1st Phase||—|
|Online Counselling – 2nd Phase||—|
|Online Counselling – 3rd Phase||—|
CTI Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Craft Instructor Training will release in online mode on the official website. Candidates who successfully submit the Application Form and appear for the entrance exam will be able to check the Merit List. The Merit List will provide all the relevant details important for the candidates. The candidate who appears for the All Common Entrance Test will be able to check the Merit List and only the qualifying candidates in the Merit List will be eligible to appear for the counselling round for the final admission and the seat allotment. It will be important that the candidate must appear at the allotted centre for the final counselling.
The Merit List contains the names of the candidates who qualify for the admission further. Merit List of CTI will provide all the important details, which will be relevant for the candidates. The Merit List will have the Name of the candidate, Application Form Number, Roll Number, Course name, marks of the candidate in the exam, the rank of the candidate, etc. The candidates must check the details present in the Merit List very carefully. In case any detail is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate must contact the authorities immediately. The applicant will have to bring multiple photocopies of the Merit List on the day of the counselling for the final admission.
Steps to Check CITs Merit List 2020
Candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list of CTI.
- Click on the link “CTI Merit List 2020 ”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Enter the valid username and password, click on submit.
- A list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Details Present on CTI Merit List 2020
CTI Merit List 2020 will contain the details present below. Candidates must check their name serial number-wise in the merit list of CTI. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. CIT Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Student ID
- Marks obtained
- Merit Point
- Total number of marks
CIT 2020 Result
A few days after the commencement of the AICET Exam 2020, the official authority declares the CIT Result on the official website. To access the result, candidates need to enter the valid log in ID and password. The result contains the candidate’s marks in the entrance exam. The individual result will be generated for the applicants via a login The University will announce the result on 1st August 2020. As soon as it releases, the link to check the same will be given here.
CIT 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Counselling will take place after the publication of the merit list of CTI. On the basis of the merit list, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification at the centre within the given date and time. Candidates must carry certain documents at the time of counselling. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly.
Trades Names & Vacancy
- Fitter- 560 posts
- Turner- 280 posts
- Machinist- 300 posts
- Machinist Grinder- 20 posts
- Mechanic Ref. & AC- 60 posts
- Welder- 400 posts
- Carpenter- 80 posts
- RODA- 100 posts
- Electrician- 408 posts
- Foundryman-60 posts
- MMTM- 20 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker-20 posts
- COPA- 308 posts
- Electronics Mechanic- 308 posts
- Wireman- 60 posts
- Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance-64 posts
- Draughtsman- 120 posts
- Instrument Mechanic-60 posts
- MMV- 220 posts
- Tool & Die Maker- 20 posts
- Mechanic Diesel- 100 posts
- Draughtsman Civil- 80 posts
- Plumber- 40 posts
- MAM- 20 posts
- Tractor Mechanic- 20 posts
- Cutting & Sewing- 80 posts
- Dress Making- 20 posts
Documents Required for Verification
Candidates need to carry certain documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of the H.S. Mark sheet
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Madhyamik Admit card / Certificate for verification of age
- An original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photographs
- Original payment receipt for application and admission
- Original School leaving certificate
- Printout of Application Form