Christ University Admission 2020 for various courses has been started. The application for various course programs is now available. Students can click on the link below to apply now. The University provides admission to the candidates through CUET 2020. However, the CUET admission process takes place in two sessions- I and II. The mode of the form is online. So, through Christ University CUET Admission Process, candidates can get admission in various courses such as B.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBA, B.Com, LLM, LLB, B.A, B.Sc, BCA, and various other courses. The selection process comprises of Christ University Entrance Test, Skills Assessment Test, Micro Presentation, and Personal Interview.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates on Christ University Bangalore Admission
Online Application for Christ University Admission into various programs such as B.A, B.Sc, BBA, MBA is now available. Students can click on the link to apply now. The last date of the application form is available along with the application link.
Christ University Entrance Admission – Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Christ University Entrance Exam/ CUET|
|Conducting Body||Christ University|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBA, B.Com, LLM, LLB, B.A, B.Sc, BCA, and various other courses|
|Selection Process||Skills Assessment, Micro Presentation, and Personal Interview|
Christ University Bangalore Admission – Scheduled Dates
|CUET Registration||8th Dec 2019||8th Dec 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||4th April 2020||16th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||8th April 2020||20th April 2020|
|CUET 2020 Exam||14th April 2020 (canceled)||26th April 2020|
|Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP), Personal Interview (PI)||15th to 18th April 2020||27th to 30th April 2020|
|Final Merit/selection list||22nd April 2020||3rd May 2020|
We will soon update the dates, once it is rescheduled. Therefore, we advise you to check the website frequently for the latest updates and notifications.
Christ University CUET Eligibility Criteria 2020
It is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria for Christ University Entrance Test. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be eligible for the Christ University Admission Process. However, the criteria vary from course to course.
BBA, BBA (Hons), B.Com, BA-CEP, BHM Courses
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates who are in class 12th or are awaiting for the 12th results are also eligible.
B.A LLB (Hons)
- The student must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates pursuing international curriculum must have AIU Approval with not less than “Grade C”.
- Candidates, age must be below 20 years as of July 2020.
- Applicants who are in class 12th or are awaiting for the 12th results are also eligible.
LLM Course Program
- Candidates must have passed LLB from a recognized university in India or Abroad.
- Candidates who are in the final year are also eligible for the Christ University Admission Process.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 50% for all the semesters.
Christ University Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students
International Students coming from Non-English Speaking Countries should produce the following documents –
- Produce evidence of passing in an English Medium or
- Must have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores.
Candidates without the above pre-qualifications will have to enroll either for-
- Intensive Certificate Course in the English Language (Full Time) that takes place between March to May.
- One Semester Certificate course in the English language (Part-Time) conducted after regular class hours from June to December.
Christ University Bangalore Admission/Selection Process
The CUET 2020 Admission Process comprises of Application Form, Entrance Exam, Skills Test, Micro Presentation, and Personal Interview. Due to COVID-19, the entire process will take place online through Christ University Login. So, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to participate in the admission process.
Christ University Admission Form
The CUET 2020 Online Admission Form is available online. Also, the mode of filling and submitting the form is online. Candidates must enter all the details in the application form and must submit the form before the due date.
How to Apply for Christ University Entrance Test Form?
The step by step process to fill the CUET Application Form is as follows-
- Visit the official website or click on the link available above (Christ University Admission Login)
- Click for new registration, then enter your name, date of birth, e-mail address, and set a password.
- Once you submit all the details, you will receive an OTP.
- Enter the rest of the details correctly and upload the images as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the form and submit the form.
- Download and take the printout of the Christ University Bangalore Admission Form
CUET Online Form Application Fees and Image Specifications
- The cost of the application form fees is Rs 1500 for all categories.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application form online or offline through Internet Banking, Debit or Credit Card, or Demand Draft.
- The image file size must not be more than 100 Kb and the dimension of the photograph must be 35mm X 45 mm.
Christ University CUET Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern of the Christ University Entrance Test includes the pattern and marking scheme of the questions. So, here we have provided the exam pattern of the courses that offer admission through the Entrance Exam.
Exam Pattern for CUET BBA, BBA (Hons), BA LLB, BBA LLB (Hons), and MBA
The examination pattern for Christ University BBA, MBA Admission Test is as follows-
- The Question Paper comprises of 5 sections.
- Total Number of Questions – 150 questions
- The questions are asked in MCQ Format.
- The total number of marks is 120 marks.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- However, the questions will be available in English language only
- The mode of the exam is online and
- lastly, for each correct answer, 1 mark will be added and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
Making Scheme for BBA (Finance and International Business), BBA (Hons), BBA, BA LLB, BBA LLB (Hons), and MBA Courses.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|English Language, Comprehension Skills, and Verbal Reasoning||30||30 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||25||25 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematics Operations||25||25 marks|
|Critical/Analytical/Logical Reasoning||20||20 marks|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20 questions|
|Total||120 Questions||120 marks|
B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BBA (Finance and Accounting), B.Com (International Finance), B.Com (Professional), BHM Exam Pattern
|Total Number of Sections||6|
|Number of Questions||90 questions|
|Total Marks||90 marks|
|Mode of the Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Format of Questions||MCQ|
|Time Duration||1.5 Hour|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and – 0.25 marks for the wrong answer|
Section-Wise Distribution of Marks for B.Com, BHM, B.Com, BBA (Finance and Accounting)
|Fundamental Accounting||10 Questions||10 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, and Fundamental Mathematics Operations||20 Questions||20 marks|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||10 Questions||10 marks|
|English Language, Comprehension Skills, and Verbal Reasoning||20 Questions||20 marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20 Questions||20 marks|
|Critical/Analytical/Logical Reasoning||10 Questions||10 marks|
|Total||90 Questions||90 marks|
Examination Pattern of BA-CEP
- The time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and the wrong answer carries 0.25 marks.
Exam Pattern of Master of Law (LLM) Course
- Total Time Duration of the test is 30 minutes
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Christ University Question Papers
The University has provided the Previous Year Question Papers for all courses. Candidates can take the reference of the old question papers and practice for the semester and entrance exams. The Christ University Question Paper will also help you to understand the exam pattern and marking scheme of the Christ University Admission Examination 2020.
Christ University Syllabus 2020
As mentioned before, the University conducts an Entrance Test (CUET). However, Christ University Syllabus 2020 is the same for all the course examinations. We have provided the details of the Christ University Entrance Test Syllabus. Check the details below.
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Idioms, Syntax, Spellings, Grammar, One-Word Substitution, Vocabulary, Incorrect Sentences, Proverbs, Synonyms and Antonyms, etc.|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||International Events, Awards, and Honors, Sports, etc.|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, and Fundamental Mathematics||Percentage, Number System, Algebra, AP and GP, Profit and Loss, Average|
|Critical/ Analytical/Logical Reasoning||Series, Directions, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Critical Reasoning, Analogy|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Radar Graphs, Tables, Mixed Graphs|
|Fundamental Accounting||Accounting Cycle, Assets Liabilities, Equities, Calculating Accounting Earnings, etc.|
Christ University Admit Card 2020
The Christ University 2020 Hall Ticket is released a week before the date of the examination. The Admit Card is available online on its official website. So, candidates can download the exam admit card by submitting the required details.
How to Download Christ University Entrance Exam Admit Card?
The step by step process to download the Christ University E-Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Christ University, and click on the admit card section. You can also click on the admit card link provided on our page.
- Enter the Login Credentials such as Registration Number and Password
- Check the details and download the hall ticket.
- Take the printout of the Christ University 2020 Admit Card.
Details Printed on the CUET Hall Ticket
The details that are printed on the Christ University CUET Entrance Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/Application Number
- Exam Date and Time
- The venue of the exam
- Photo and Signature of Candidate
Christ University Time Table 2020
The University of Christ releases the Exam Schedule a month before the semester exam. However, to apply for the semester exam, the candidates have to fill up a form with a registration fee amount of Rs 500. The Christ University Exam Time Table 2020 contains the date and time of the exam.
Christ University Exam Schedule 2020-21
|July 2020||Commencement of Mid-Semester Exam (MBA)|
|August 2020||Commencement of Mid-Semester Exam for UG/PG (All Semesters), B-Tech/B.Arch (III/V/VII Sem) and M.Tech (Sem-III)|
|Last Date to make the payment of supplementary exam fee (I and IV Trimester MBA)|
|Last Date to make payment for Mid-Semester Repeat Examinations|
|Release of Hall Ticket MBA|
|MBA End Trimester Exams|
|Mid Semester Repeat Exams|
|September 2020||Last Date of Payment for Supplementary Exam Fees (odd semester) UG/PG/B.Tech/B.Arch and M.Tech|
|Commencement of Mid-Semester Exams (B.Tech, B.Arch, and M.Tech)|
|Announcement of Result Trimester MBA (I and IV)|
|October 2020||Release of End Semester Exam Hall Ticket (UG/PG/B.Tech/B.Arch) Sem-III/V/VII and M.Tech (Sem-III)|
|End Semester Examinations UG/PG (all semesters) BTech/BArch (III, V, VII Semester) and MTech (III Semester)|
|Mid Trimester Examinations (CIA II) for MBA II & V Trimesters|
|November 2020||Even Semester Supplementary Exams|
|Odd Semester Exam Result|
|Starting Date of End Semester Exam (B. Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech)|
|December 2020||End Trimester Examinations MBA II & V Trimester and I Trimester (Supplementary)|
|Result of Even Supplementary Exams|
|January 2021||Mid-Semester Exam for UG/PG Exams|
|Odd Semester Supplementary Exams January (only for Final Semester Exams) for all UG and PG Programs|
|Mid-Semester Repeat Exams|
|February 2021||Special Supplementary Exams|
|Mid Semester Exams for B.Tech and M.Tech (Sem-II)|
|March 2021||End Semester Exams (Even Semester Regular and Repeaters) UG and PG|
|End Trimester Exams MBA (Sem-III), and Trimester Supplementary (II and VI)|
|April 2020||Commencement of End Semester Examination for II Semester BTech and MTech|
|Results of even Semester UG and PG Programmes|
We will update all the details of the Semester Exam Dates, result schedule, etc. Therefore, make sure that you visit the website for the latest updates and notifications.
Christ University Result 2020
Christ University Result 2020 will release soon after the completion of the exam. The University also releases the exam scorecard for the students. So, candidates who have appeared the exam can check their result online.
How to Check Christ University Entrance Result?
The step by step process to check the CUET University Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the admissions tab, then go to the result section
- Enter the Login Credentials – ID and Password
- Download the Christ University Scorecard.
Hence, the University releases the Admission Result, Selection Process Result, and Semester Exam Result.
Christ University Document Verification Process
Document Verification is the final stage of the Christ University Admission Process. In the verification round, candidates have to carry the following documents to the university. Once the Christ University Verification Process is done, candidates have to make the payment of the admission fees and enroll for the university semester classes.
Required Documents for Christ University Document Verification Round
- Christ University Admission Form
- Admit Card of the CUET
- Valid Proof of Identity
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- PWD Certificate etc.
Make sure that you carry all the documents along with passport size photograph. If you fail to bring any of the above documents, then you will not be eligible to proceed with the admission procedure.
Hence, these are the complete details of Christ University Admission 2020. If you have any queries regarding the admission procedure, then please comment on the section below.