CCS University Admission 2020: Counselling Process has been started. However, the university has also released the exam form and semester exam schedule. The University is also providing an online class to the students. Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCSU) is a Public-State University that is located in Meerut. The former name of this varsity was Meerut University. It was established in 1965. This university invites a number of applications for various courses. The candidates, who want to take admission in CCS University must make sure to know the complete procedure of the same. In order to take admission into CCS, the applicant will have to fill the CCSU application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
This is to be noted that the entrance exam for the field of Engineering is conducted by Abdul Kalam Technical University. For the remaining vacant seats, the candidates who have registered themselves with the official portal will be admitted. Before that the candidate applies for the CCS University admission, he/ she must read the complete eligibility criteria of CCSU. The criteria for eligibility are different for all the individual courses. Post filling the CCSU registration form, the applicant will have to pay the mandatory fee and upload the documents needed. After a few days of the last date of the submission of the application form, the authority shall be issuing its admit card. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about the CCS University Course Admission.
- UG and PG (Main/Back/Ex-Student) Exam Form Released. Apply Here
- The University has released the OMR Answer Key Response and Entrance Result. Check Here
- Exam Schedule of the Semester Exams Released. Check CCS University Time Table.
CCSU Admission 2020-21- Important Dates
The applicants, who are looking forward to taking admission into this varsity must be sure to know about all the crucial dates. The university will soon be releasing its official dates for the 2020 session. No date must be skipped by the candidate. This is to be noted that the university will not accept any request for the extension or the changing of the dates under any circumstances. The complete schedule of CCSU has been tabulated below:
|Release of Application Form|
|Application Form Last Date||13th August 2020|
|Last date of the Printout of the Application Form|
|Issuance of Admit Card|
|Declaration of Result|
CCS University Eligibility 2020
The aspirant of studying in Chaudhary Charan Singh University will have to apply for taking the entrance examination that is conducted by the varsity itself. Before the candidate applies for the exam, he/ she must read the complete eligibility criteria and make sure that the same is possessed by one. The eligibility criteria for CCSU are mentioned below:
Faculty of Agriculture
Diploma in Psychological Counselling:
Must have secured 50% in his/ her MA in any discipline.
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
The applicants must have pursued a degree of Masters in the course of Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Biotechnology/ Seed Science with an aggregate of 55% marks. One must also have secured a degree of Bachelors with an aggregate of 55% marks, and second division in Intermediate examination or must have secured a minimum of 50% in his/ her degree of Bachelor’s as well as Intermediate examination separately.
One must have pursued his/ her degree of Masters in the course of Horticulture with a minimum of 55%. The candidate must also have secured a degree of Bachelors with an aggregate of 55% and second division in Intermediate examination or must have secured 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.
M.Sc. (Ag.) Programme:
- Genetics & Plant Breeding (CBCS)
The applicant must have studied a Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50%.
Faculty of Arts:
The aspirant of the M.Phil Courses must have pursued a degree of Masters in the concerned subject with an aggregate of 55% marks. The applicant must also have a degree in Bachelors with a minimum of 55% marks, including the concerned subject (wherever applicable), and second division in his/ her Intermediate examination or must have scored a minimum of 50% in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.
Note-Candidates having M.A. in Public Administration will be also considered eligible for taking admission in M.Phil. Political Science.
One must have secured a Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject as one of the main subjects. The candidates, aspiring to study the course of Psychology must have secured a minimum of 45%, and 50% marks in the particular subject at Graduation.
PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate Programmes:
- Advanced Diploma in Russian Language & Literature
The applicant must have done graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 48% in Diploma in Russian Language or equivalent as well.
- Diploma in the Russian Language
The aspirant of this course must have secured a minimum of 45% in Intermediate and 48% marks in Certificate of Proficiency in Russian or equivalent.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Russian
The candidate must have passed his/ her 10+2 or Higher Secondary in any discipline with an aggregate of 45%.
Faculty of Education
- M.Phil. in Education:
One must have passed the degree of M.Ed. with an aggregate of 55% and B.Ed. with a minimum of 50% marks in Theory & Practical separately or 55% in aggregate.
- Master of Education:
The competent must have secured a minimum of 50% or an equivalent grade in his/ her B.Ed./ B.A.-B.Ed./ B.Sc.–B.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree.
Faculty of Science:
The aspirant of M.Phil must have a degree in Masters in any of the concerned subject with 55% marks. One must have secured a Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks including the concerned subject, and second division in Intermediate examination; or 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree as well as Intermediate examination separately.
Note– The candidates having a degree in M.Sc. with Toxicology are also eligible for CCS admission in M.Phil. Zoology.
One must have a degree in B.Sc. (with the concerned subject as one of the main subjects) with an aggregate of 45% and 50% marks in a particular subject.
CCSU 2020 Admission Form
The online form for Chaudhary Charan Singh University will release online. The candidate has to visit the CCS University Admission Portal and register for the semester exam. While the candidate is filling the form, he/ she must be sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details. In case the authority finds any form with the wrong detail, then it will reject him/ her immediately. The CCSU 2020 Exam Form will be available tentatively in the month of May 2020. Candidates have to submit the form for each course.
If the candidate is submitting the form in an offline form, then he/ she must download the form from the official website and fill the same with all the correct details. After filling all the mandatory details in the form are filled, then he/ she will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. The payment of the fee will be done in an online mode only.
Application Fee of CCSU 2020
The payment of the application fee will have to be done post the filing of the form. This is to be noted that without the payment of the fee, the candidate will not be able to submit the application form. The fee will have to be paid in an online mode. The payment of the fee can be done through the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The complete criteria of the fee payment of CCSU are mentioned below:
CCSU Admit Card
Chaudhary Charan Singh University will issue its admit card tentatively in the month of June 2020. The candidates, who submit the form successfully will be able to download the admit card. The hall ticket of CCSU will be holding many important details. If the applicant finds any of the incorrect detail, then he/ she must immediately contact the concerned authorities. The applicant will have to carry the admit card to the examination center. If one does not bring the hall ticket to the test center, then he/ she will not be able to take the examination.
The admit card of CCSU can be downloaded by those candidates who have successfully submitted the online form. A few days after the conduct of the examination, the university will release its result. The CCSU result will be made available in an online mode only. The complete account of admission in CCSU 2020 is mentioned in the article below.
Courses Offered by Chaudhary Charan Singh University
For CCS University admission into the UG Courses, the candidate must have pursued his/ her graduation in a particular field.
Faculty of Arts
- Political Science
- Political Science
- Faculty of Education
Faculty of Agriculture
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
Self Financing Courses
- Public Administration,
- Vyavasayic Hindi(Patrakarita evam Jansanchar),
- Mass Media(Urdu),
- Ancient India History & Archaeology,
- Communicative English,
- Industrial Bio-Technology,
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology,
- Applied Microbiology,
- Human Development,
- Food Nutrition.
- Environmental Science,
- Food Science & Technology,
- Plant Protection,
- Seed Science & Technology;
- Public Administration,
- Physical Education.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA),
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.B.A (Master of Business Administration),
- Master of Human Resources Development (MHRD),
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science(BLISc).
- Master of Physical Education(MPEd.),
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd.),
- Master of Fine Arts & Painting, Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc),
- LLB (Five Years)
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication(MJMC),
P.G. Diploma Courses
- Communication Skills in English,
- GIS & Remote Sensing,
- T.V. Journalism
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Clinical Science Psychology,
- Human Rights.
- Certificate Courses
- Proficiency in French, Proficiency in German.
- German Language,
- Urdu Proficiency
- M.B.A (Master of Business Administration)
- One, who has already pursued the degree of Post Graduate will not be able to study the same again through the regular courses. However, even then if they wish to do so, then the candidate can pursue the degree from the private mode.
- The candidates, who belong to the reserved categories will be provided with 5% of relaxation in the eligibility criteria.
- The appearing candidates in the last year of their Post-Graduate courses will be able to apply for M.Phil Programmes provisionally. One, who wishes to apply in M.Ed Courses will have to make sure that their qualifying result is out before the last date of the submission of the application form.
- The university will deduct two percent marks for each year of the gap from the qualifying degree for the purpose of the calculation of the merit index. This is done without affecting the division of the candidate.
- However, for the candidates who want to take CCS University admission into the course of PG (which are available for Private Candidates), a gap of more than two years will not be permitted. This rule is not eligible for the courses of Certificate/ Diploma and PG Diploma.
- The university has full right to cancel any applicant’s candidature if it found any flaws in the online form or during the CCS University admission procedure.
- If the aspirant of PG Degree, has not pursued his/ her undergrad from the concerned subject, then the university will deduct flat 5% from his/ her qualifying percentage, without his/ her division.
CCS University Result 2020
The result of Chaudhary Charan Singh University will be out in an online mode. The candidates, who have taken the entrance examination will be able to get the result of CCSU. Thus, students have to visit ccsuweb.in portal to check their CCS Exam Result and Admission Result.
Counselling of Chaudhary Charan Singh University 2020
The eligible candidates will have to report to the counselling session. In the counselling session, the candidates will have to produce certain mandatory documents. Without those documents, the applicant will not be able to attend the counselling of CCSU. The documents shall be required for the procedure of the document verification. The CCSU counselling session will be conducted in an offline mode.
If you have any Doubts, do ask them in the Comments Section below!