Christ University Result 2021 for MBA, BBA, and other courses will release soon. However, the university has released the semester exam result. The university conducts its own entrance test (CUET) to offer admission into various programs. However, for some courses, the university announces the result in the form of a merit list. So, in this article, candidates can check complete details regarding the Christ University Entrance Result. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Christ University Result Dates
The admission selection process of the university takes place in three slots- I, II, III. Hence, the candidates can check the details below.
|Events||Slot 1 dates||Slot 2 dates||Slot 3 dates|
Christ University BHM 2021 Exam
March 21, 22
June 05 to June 06, 2021
April 10, 11
|June 19, 20|
March 21 to March 31, 2021
June 07 to June 12, 2021
April 10 to April 20, 2021
|June 20 to June 24, 2021|
Result/Final Selection List
To be announced
Check Related Article Links
How to Check Christ University Admission Result 2021?
The step by step procedure to check the Christ University Entrance Test Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the university
- Then click on the exam result link
- Click on the “Admission Portal”
- Enter required credentials – Username, Password, and Verification Text
- Click on the tab application status.
- Check and download the Christ University Exam Result.
- Take the printout of the result for future reference.
Details printed on CUET UG/PG/MBA/BBA Result
You can find the following details on the Christ University Selection Process Results
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam Subject
- Section-Wise Score
Christ University Revaluation Result
If a candidate is unsatisfied with the answer response of the university, then he/she can apply for the revaluation process. In the revaluation process, the applicant has to fill the form. The revaluation result is announced as revising the responses submitted by the candidates. Students must submit the discrepancy of the marks along with their mark sheet before the due date.
What After Christ University BBA Entrance Test Result?
Soon after the declaration of the result, candidates have to appear in the following two rounds-
- Skill Assessment Test
- Micro Presentation – In this round, the candidate has to speak on a given topic for 90 seconds. This will test the candidate interaction skills.
- Personal Interview – This is the final stage of the Christ University Selection Process. The candidate has to attend a face to face round with the interviewee.
Documents required in the selection process
Candidates have to report for the selection process at the allotted date and time. Hence, he or she has to carry the following documents to the exam.
- Selection process admits card of Christ University.
- application form copy
- acknowledgement slip/application receipt
- Mark sheet of class 10th, 11th 12th.
- Photo identity proof
- migration certificate
- transfer certificate
- copy of passport and visa details (mandatory)
- PIO or OCI copy
- NRI sponsored category must submit sponsor willingness letter (mandatory)
Fee Structure of Christ University 2021
Karnataka ( in Rs.)
Other Indian State( in Rs.)
Hence, these are the complete details of Christ University CUET Result 2021. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.
Christ University Result 2021- FAQs