Chattisgarh GNM Merit List 2019 has been released. Note that the CG GNM First Allotment List is now available. Moreover, the direct link to check the list is given down below. The admission process will be carried out on the basis of this list. For more details, check the updates section. Merit List is the list of eligible candidates who can sit for the final round of Counseling. The Directorate of Medical Education, Chattisgarh is the official body that has released the Chattisgarh GNM Merit List 2019-20. Therefore, the merit list is the call for the eligible candidates to complete their admission process. So, candidates can check their names in the merit list by downloading it from the official website. The merit list is available in PDF format on the official website. Candidates can easily download the GNM Merit list 2019-20 from the link given below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chattisgarh GNM Merit List 2019-20 Important Dates
The candidates who have applied for Chattisgarh GNM 2019-20 can check their names in the official merit list. The Chattisgarh Govt. releases the GNM Allotment List 2019-20 on its official website. Therefore, the applicants have to check the official website regularly to get any updates. The merit list is prepared after the application process ends. Once the application process ends, the governing officials prepare the merit list on the basis of candidates’ marks. Here is a list of tentative dates of Chattisgarh GNM Merit List for the academic year 2019-20
|The Release of the First Rank List according to the marks/scores||26 October 2019|
|Second List||November 2nd Week 2019|
|Third Merit List (if any)||November 3rd Week 2019|
|1st Round of Counselling||Last Week of November 2019|
|2nd Round of Counseling||December 1st Week 2019|
|Mop-up Round Counseling and Seat Allotment||December 2019|
|Commencement of Course||December 2019|
Chattisgarh GNM First Allotment List has been released. This list indicates the names of colleges allotted to merit list candidates. Check now to see which nursing college has been allotted to you.
- Chhattisgarh GNM Merit List 2019 has been released. Only merit list candidates are eligible for admission. It has been released in PDF format. Candidates can click on the given link to download the list. The counselling round will begin soon.
List of Details Available in CG GNM Merit List 2019-20
The GNM Admission List 2019 is the final list of eligible candidates for admission into the nursing program. In order to check their eligibility, candidates have to see the GNM Merit List 2019-20. The merit list id prepared after the admission process is over. The officials release the merit list on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the previous qualifying exams. Here is a list of things which are there in the merit list :
- Allotment Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Chattisgarh Domicile
- Unreserved Merit Rank
- Category Rank
- Minority Status
- Allotted Category
- Allotted Institute and Scrutiny Center
How CG GNM Merit List is Prepared?
It is very important to know how the officials prepare the GNM Provisional Admission List 2019. Every state releases its own merit list for Nursing course. Therefore, it is very important to know the process of admission of each state before applying for GNM Nursing Course. There is no entrance exam for admission in Chattisgarh General Nursing and Midwifery course. And, the admission takes place on the basis of the marks of the applicant in the previous qualifying exams. The marks of class 12th is taken into account and then they make the rank list of the candidate. To know more about the eligibility you can read our article on Chattisgarh GNM Application Form 2019-20.
The GNM Nursing Rank List will be prepared on the basis of the academic marks in Class 12th. The merit list for each state will be released online. However, you can get the merit list of all the state college here. The General Nursing Midwifery Nursing 2019 Merit List Result will be available in the PDF Format. There will be an overall merit list of GNM as well as a separate category Rank List. The selection process for GNM Allocation and Training will vary from college to college.
The process of Calculating Aggregate Marks for Preparing the Chattisgarh GNM Merit List 2019
For including a candidate’s name on the merit list, the examination authority will calculate the aggregate marks scored in the Higher Secondary Class. The scores will be calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in all the compulsory subjects.
How to calculate total aggregate marks-
Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
If two or number of candidates have the same number of marks, then the tie-breaking criteria will be applied.
The Tie-Breaking Criteria comprises of the following-
- Applicants with higher marks in Biology will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- Even after that, the tie still exists, then the candidate older in age will get a Higher Rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant with more marks in aggregate will receive a Higher Rank.
The Procedure to Check Nursing Merit List 2019 Final
The step by step process to check the GNM 2019 Merit List Final Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the Chattisgarh Directorate of Medical Education, CGDME.
- The Link of CG GNM Merit List 2019 is available in the article, once the merit list is available.
- Now, provide the required login credentials
- The Nursing Merit List will be available in the PDF Format. Check your name by clicking Ctrl+F and type your name to search.
- Download and take the printout of the Merit List.
Detailed Analysis of Chattisgarh GNM Merit List 2019-20
Now, let us know the details about the Chattisgarh GNM Provisional List 2019. I am attaching the PDF of the Chattisgarh GNM 2nd Provisional Allotment List at the end of this topic. If we carefully analyze the provisional merit list, we can decipher the following important points:
- The CG GNM Merit List 2019 is for both Government as well as Private Nursing Schools
- There is a category wise merit list prepared for the course
- Candidates can know their overall rank as well as the category rank in the merit list
- The list also contains the name of the allotted college and the scrutiny center
- from the list, one can easily expect their names in the merit list, whether they will get any college or not
- In this 2nd Provisional Allotment List of Govt and Pvt. GNM Nursing School Admission Yr 2018, we can see that candidates upto the Unreserved merit rank 4790 have got the college
- A total of 851 students were allotted colleges in the 2nd Provisional Merit List for the academic year 2018-19.
List of Colleges Offering General Nursing Course in Chattisgarh
There are various government and private colleges which offers GNM Course in Chattisgarh. The name of the allotted college is mentioned in the Provisional admission list of the candidates. Every college has their own process of admission. The selected candidates need to visit the official website of their allotted college in order to know the detailed information. Here is the PDF List of Colleges that participate in the counseling process.
Chattisgarh GNM Counseling 2019-20
Counseling is the final stage in the process of admission. After the release of the merit list, the eligible candidates have to sit for the counseling. In counseling, the candidates have to carry the original documents for verification. Also, they have to produce the print out of the merit list in which the students’ name is enlisted. After the successful verification of documents, the GNM Nursing Counseling is over and the students are finally allowed to take the admission in the course.
Also, Check the Latest Updates on GNM Courses