Chandigarh MBBS Merit List 2019: Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) will be preparing and releasing the Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Merit List for the candidates who will be enrolling for the Chandigarh State Quota Admissions. The Merit List for Chandigarh MBBS Admissions will include names of all those candidates who have qualifyed for participation in the counselling procedure. GMCH will be alloting seats on the basis of the Chandigarh Merit List, and to be part of the merit list, candidates will be required to appear and clear NEET 2019 as well as register under the state quota of Chandigarh. Merit List of Chandigarh MBBS Admission can be accessed from the official website of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn all about the Chandigarh MBBS Merit List 2019, its release dates, viewing procedure, and other important details.
Chandigarh MBBS Merit List 2019
- Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) will be the Merit List releasing authority for the medical and dental admissions under the Andhra Pradesh State Quota.
- Candidates named in the Merit Lists will have to report at the venue for document verification.
- The Merit Lists will be posted online in the official website only and candidate will also be sent personal mail/message regarding this.
- Admissions will be based on the Rank List, Number of Seats, NEET Score, and candidate preference of seats.
Chandigarh MBBS Merit List 2019 Dates
Merit List for Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Admission will be released by Government Medical College and Hospital, provisionally, around the 4th week of June 2019. Check the important dates revolving around Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Merit List.
|1||Chandigarh MBBS Application Form Release||1st week of June 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of June 2019|
|3||Merit List Release Date||4th week of June 2019|
|4||Counselling Rounds Commencement||1st week of July 2019|
How To View Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Merit List?
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Chandigarh MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Chandigarh MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Tie Break Scenario in Chandigarh Merit List 2019
It often occurs that two or more candidates secure same score, and it creates a bit of hassle for the counseling conducting authority to facilitate the admission procedures. To make things easier, Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) has come up with a plan of action.
- In case of a tie break scenario, candidates with higher test score in Biology will be given preferences.
- If tie still persists, candidates with higher test score in Chemistry will be given preferences.
- If tie still remains, candidates with lower number of wrong answer will be considered.
- If nothing works, the older candidate will be given the preference.
Details mentioned in Chandigarh MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. Here’s what candidates can expect upon accessing the Chandigarh MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Chandigarh Category
- Chandigarh Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Chandigarh State Merit