Chakdaha College merit list 2020: 8th merit list has been published on its official site. The last date for admission is 17th September 2020. Candidates can download the admission list and make payment for admission to the college. One can view the list on the official site of the College. It provides U.G courses to the students. No entrance exam is held for the selection process. Merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the intermediate level is taken into account. It specializes in three mainstream i.e arts, science, commerce. A total of 18 subjects are considered.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Eligible and willing candidates are advised to fill the application. The application procedure will start tentatively in May 2020. After the provisional list, College will issue the final list of the candidates. And thus accordingly candidates can take admission to the college.
8th Round Admission Merit List Declared, Click Here. The last date of admission is 20th September 2020.
Chakdaha College Admission and Merit List Schedule
Chakdaha College Merit List Important Dates 2020
The College will issue the important dates that have to take into account while looking for admission in it. Below table highlight the dates:
|Publication of 1st Merit List||24th August 2020|
|Admission 1st round||26th -30th August 2020|
|2nd Round Admission ( if seats available )||31st Aug- 2nd Sept 2020|
How To Download Chakdaha College Merit List 2020
In order to view the merit list, one has to follow a certain procedure:
- Visit the official website of the Chakdaha College i.e http://chakdahacollege.ac.in/index.php
- Look for “ Admission Portal 1” or “ Admission Portal 2” and click on anyone
- Click on the option which appears on the screen “ Provisional Merit List”.
- As per the subject, click on the category and one can view the list.
- The list is present in the pdf format thus candidates can download it from there.
Details Present on Chakdaha College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the list and view the details mention in the merit list. Once the list is out, the counseling process starts.
- Application Number
- Students Name
- Course name
- Merit scores/ Points
- Date of merit list publication
Eligibility Requirement of Chakdaha College 2020
The basic requirement to appear for college is to have intermediate clearance. Students must have clear the Higher Secondary Level. Thus in order to participate in the admission procedure, one has to be eligible. Eligible criteria are set up by the college authority. While the selection of the candidates’ authority keeps marks, state, and category in mind. Authority prepares the list as per the marks and category. The minimum requirement for the general category is 50% on the other hand for the reserved category it is 45%.
Preparation of Chakdaha College Admission List 2020
College authority prepares the merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates on the Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary level. The best of 6 subjects are taken into consideration for the selection process. Authority goes through the application form which is submitted by the candidates. Students must have valid and original documents at the time of verification. Any kind of misfortune will lead to the rejection of the form. Thus candidates must the documents in the original form. Merit list is not the last step. The counselling process will take place after the release of the merit list. No. of counseling depends on the seat availability and the no. of the applicants. Thus students should take their board exam seriously.
Documents Required for Admission
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Chakdaha College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution