Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020: The Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga (LNMU), Government Of Bihar is the official authority that is conducting the Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. The Bihar Common Entrance Test (CET), is a 2 year B.Ed Program. Furthermore, the candidates interested in pursuing a career in teaching must fill up the Bihar B.Ed CET Online Application Form. The Bihar B.Ed online form was released on 1st February 2020. It is available in an online mode on the official website. However, the candidates must apply before the last date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thereafter, the LNMU conducted the Bihar CET on 22nd September 2020. Now, the candidates upon clearing the Bihar CET will get admission in a full time regular & distance mode course for the session 2020-21. Furthermore, the authority has released the Bihar B.Ed Admit Card on 15th September 2020, & subsequently, conduct the Bihar B.Ed CET. They have also released the Result. Subsequently, based on the candidate’s performance, they will be called for the counselling. Furthermore, in order to know more about Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus, Dates, Online Form, Admit Card, Result, Counselling List, Previous Year Question Papers keep on reading the article.
- The Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Call Letter & Document Verification Has Been Started!
- The Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result Out Check Here Now.
- The Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Registration Has Extended Till 21st October 2020! Apply Here Now.
- The Bihar B.Ed Revised Counselling Schedule Has Released! Check Below.
- The Bihar B.Ed Counselling Process Has Been Explained In Detail Down Below.
- The Bihar B.Ed CET Result Has Been Declared! Check Here Now.
- The Bihar B.Ed Regular & Distance Mode Answer Key Released! Download Now.
- The Bihar B.Ed Admit Card Has Been Released! Download It Here Now.
- The Bihar CET B.Ed Exam Will Be Held On 22nd September 2020.
The Bihar Integrated B.A.-B.Ed & B.Sc.-B.Ed Exam Result Will Be Published In Between 5th-10th October 2020!
The Bihar Integrated BA-B.Ed & Bsc-B.Ed Application Form Has Released! Apply Before The Last Date (10th September 2020)!
The Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam To Be Held On 19th July 2020 Has Been Postponed Until Further Notice!
The Candidates Can Apply For Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Here Now!
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020
The candidates can further check the information related to the B.ED CET 2020, from the table below.
|Exam Name||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 (Bihar B.Ed CET)|
|Conducting Body||Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Offline; Pen Paper Based|
|Total Number of Questions||120 questions|
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates 2020
The candidates who will be appearing for the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET), must keep themselves up-to-date with the important exam dates of the same. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|Opening date of Online Application Form||1st February 2020 (Released)|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||2nd March 2020|
|Last Date Editing in Application Form (if any)||4th March 2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Entrance Test Fee||5th March 2020|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||15th September 2020 (Released)|
|Date of Entrance Test||22nd September 2020|
|Date of Uploading Answer Key||25th September 2020 (Released)|
|Date of Publication of Result||October 2020 (Released)|
Bihar B.Ed CET Eligibility 2020
The candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before they fill the Bihar B.Ed Online Application Form. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Also, they must have a domicile of Bihar.
We have mentioned the minimum academic eligibility for Combined Entrance Test application.
For Regular Education Mode
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks either in their BAchelor’s Degree (10+2+3). Or they must have a degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity, BAchelors In Engineering/Technology. Also, they must have a specialization in Science & Maths, with at least 55%. Or they must have an equivalent qualification, in order to become eligible for Bihar B.Ed Admission.
- The authority also keeps certain seats vacant for the reserved categories. Therefore, the govt has reserved seats for SC/ST/OBC/EBC/WBC/Differently Abled & other categories, as per the Bihar Government rules.
- Also, the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/EBC/WBC/Differently Abled & Other Categories will get a 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks obtained in the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020.
Bihar B.ED Via Distance Education Mode
- In order to pursue the B.Ed course from a distance mode, the general category candidate must have at least 50 percent marks in graduation. However, the candidates belonging to the reserved categories must have at least 45 percent marks in the bachelor’s degree.
There is no such age criteria specified by the authority for admission to Bihar CET 2020
Bihar B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates must be aware of the B.Ed Exam Pattern before they sit for the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020. The prior knowledge of the B.Ed Exam Pattern will help the candidates in preparing accordingly for the exam. Moreover, it will also help them in securing an optimal result. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||+1 For Each Correct Answer|
|Total Number Of Question||120|
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) Marking Scheme
|Subjects||Total Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2020
The candidates must consult the Bihar B.Ed CET Entrance Exam Syllabus & Previous Year Question Paper PDFs before they sit for the entrance test. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Assumptions & Statements
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School –
- Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues
- teacher-student relationship
- leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning Process
- Ideal teacher
- Effective teaching
- handling of students
- classroom communication
- Curricular and extracurricular activities such as
- Cultural activities
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- other Miscellaneous question
Bihar B.Ed CET Online Application Form 2020
The B.Ed CET Online Application Form has released on 1st February 2020. The candidates must fill it before the last date (2nd February 2020). Furthermore, in order to apply for the Bihar B.Ed Online Application Form, the candidates must visit the official website of LNMU. Thereafter, they must provide the required information. However, they must make sure that the information provided is valid. Since any invalid information can lead to admission cancellation. Thereafter, the candidates must also upload the required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are in the prescribed size & format. Otherwise, they will not be uploaded. Thereafter, the candidate must also pay the B.Ed CET Application Form Fee 2020. As there will be no successful registration without it. Finally, the candidates must save & download the Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form for future purposes.
Documents Required To Fill The Bihar B.Ed Online Form 2020
The candidates must possess certain documents whilst filling the B.Ed Online Application Form. However, the documents must be authentic. Otherwise, the candidate’s admission will be liable to cancellation. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
- Diploma certificate
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet (Photocopy)
- Photocopy of 12th Mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
Bihar B.Ed Admit Card 2020
The candidates must download the B.Ed Admit Card in order to sit for the exam. The official authority releases the B.Ed CET Hall Ticket on 15th September 2020. The candidates can now download it from the official website of Bihar CET. The candidates will be notified via email/SMS about the release of the B.Ed Admit Card. As soon as the candidate clicks on the link provided, they will be redirected to a new page. Herein, the candidate must provide all the valid details such as Registration Number/Roll No./Password, DOB, in order to download the Hall Ticket.
Furthermore, the candidate must not forget to carry the hall ticket with them whilst entering the examination hall. As there will be no entry without it. Also, if there is any discrepancy on the Admit Card Of Bihar B.Ed CET, the candidate must contact the examination authority. They should not try to rectify it themselves, as it will only lead to further complications. Moreover, the candidates must take out 2-3 printout copies of the admit card in case one gets damaged.
Bihar B.Ed Result 2020
The authority has released the Bihar B.Ed Result, since the Common Entrance Test (CET) has been conducted. In order to download the result of B.Ed CET 2020, the candidates must visit the official website. Therein, they must further provide the required credentials such as Bihar B.Ed Registration Number & Password. However, only those candidates will be able to check the Bihar Online Result 2020, who successfully filled the Bihar CET Online Application Form. However, in case of any discrepancy in the result of Bihar B.Ed, the candidates must contact the examination authority. they should not try to correct it themselves. It will only lead to further complications. Furthermore, the candidates who have acquired the passing marks will further be called for the Bihar Counselling.
Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2020
The candidates who got qualifying marks in the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) Result, will further be able to participate in the counselling of B.Ed 2020. Furthermore, the authority will release the B.Ed Counselling List on the official website. Thereafter, the candidates will also be able to check the counselling dates of B.Ed 2020 therein. Subsequently, the candidates must appear for the counselling on the mentioned date & time. However, any request for the change of the date & time of the Bihar B.Ed Counselling will not be entertained. Therefore, the candidates must be punctual. Also, they must carry valid documents to the counselling for verification. Furthermore, the counselling is the last process of the Bihar Admission. Thereafter, the candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of their preference in the online form.
Bihar B.Ed CET Examination Centres 2020
The official authority will conduct the Bihar CET across the below-mentioned cities. Check further below.
Bihar B.Ed CET Reservation Criteria 2020
The candidates can check the B.Ed CET reservation criteria from the table below.
|Category||Seats Reserved (Percentage)|
|Backward Caste (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls: RCG or WBC||03%|