CG PET Exam Pattern 2021: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh prescribes the exam pattern & syllabus of CGPET every year. Hence, every candidate must go through the systematic paper pattern to become familiar with the CGPET Question Paper. As per the pattern, CPEB prepares the question paper of CGPET. The exam pattern consists of the marking scheme, type of questions, total number of questions, etc. Therefore, it helps the candidates in preparing for the exam properly. Understanding the paper pattern & syllabus prior to the exam is a benefit for the aspirants to perform better.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
CGPET is a state-level entrance examination. Through this, candidates can get admission into engineering, agricultural engineering, and other courses in the state of Chattisgarh. Hence, candidates must ensure to prepare thoroughly.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2021
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer; No negative marking|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
CGPET Syllabus 2021
Now that the candidates are aware of the exam pattern, it’s advisable to go through the syllabus of CG PET 2021 too.
- Force and Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Properties of Solids & Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Effect of Electric Current
- Electron, Photon & Radioactivity
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Atomic Structure
- Solid State
- Chemical Bond
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Thermochemistry & Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles of Metallurgical Operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative study of elements
- Transition Metals
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemistry of Hydrocarbon
- Organic Compounds containing organic oxygen
- Chemistry in Daily Life
- Organics Compounds based on the functional group-containing nitrogen
- Co-ordinate Geometry of two dimensions
- Integral Calculus
- Coordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Information Technology
CG PET Preparation Tips 2021
Along with the syllabus and exam pattern, a few preparation tips will also come handy while preparing for the exam. Hence, we are providing some tips and tricks to crack CGPET Exam.
- Firstly, go through the syllabus carefully. Check all the topics and then figure out your strengths and weaknesses. As per your strong and weak points, go ahead and prepare the time table by dividing the topics separately for each day. Ensure you give enough time to the overall syllabus.
- Make notes, wherever necessary. Do not just read and memorize. Always ensure that you clear the concepts by writing it. This will help you to retain the concepts a bit longer.
- After completing the syllabus, practice the question papers. As per candidates who have appeared for the exam, practicing CGPET Previous year questions papers has proved to be quite beneficial. There are various benefits to solving the previous year question papers. It helps the candidates to become aware of the repetitive topics that come in the exam, marking scheme, the difficulty level of exam, etc.
- Also, do not forget to revise the syllabus. Revision is also necessary for brushing up the syllabus in one go. Therefore, prior to the exam, make sure to go through the topics once again.
- Lastly, eat properly at regular intervals. Don’t take stress unnecessarily. Just study with complete focus and a positive attitude.