CG PET 2020: CV Vyapam or Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will conduct the CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test) 2020 entrance. It is a state-level entrance examination. Through this entrance examination, the students can get admission into agricultural engineering, dairy technology, and various other engineering branches. The qualifying candidates get admission into private, government colleges, and institutions that are present in the state of Chattisgarh. In this article, we have compiled all the details in relation to CG PET 2020. Therefore, the candidates must read the entire article in order to receive complete information.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
CG PET Key Highlights
|Exam Name||CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test))|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CBEB)|
|Level of Examination||State Level|
|Purpose of the Exam||UG Admission|
CG PET Dates 2020
Candidates must be familiar with the CG PET Admission Schedule 2020. The Schedule is released by the exam conducting authorities. As of now, there is no official announcement regarding the new session admission.
|CG PET form 2020||4th week of March 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form and Fee Payment||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Release||1st week of May 2020|
|CG PET 2020 Examination||2nd week of May 2020|
|Answer Key Release||4th week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling Procedure||2nd week of June 2020|
NOTE: These dates are tentative as we have written above. These dates can change further. In case it happens, we will notify the candidates.
CG PET Application Form 2020
In this section, we will provide all the details in relation to the CGPET 2020 Application Form.
- The official authority will release the cg vyapam pet 2020 application form in the 4th week of March 2020.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide all the correct details as per the requirement. In addition to this, the candidates will have to make an online payment in order to pay the fees. Another thing to remember is that the application form can be filled in only online mode.
- It is important to realize that the candidates must fill the application form before the last submission date i.e. 3rd week of April 2020.
- Also, the candidate must ensure that all the details written on the application form are true.
CG PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is important to meet the CG PET eligibility criteria to sit for Chattisgarh PET 2020. Therefore, the candidates must check if they are eligible to appear for the examination.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th examination or its equivalent exam recognized by the board.
- The aggregate marks required for admission are 45% (40% marks for OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates).
- The qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or any other vocational subject from the Chattisgarh board or its equivalent board.
For Agricultural Engineering
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 exams.
- 45% of marks (40% for OBC/SC/ST/PH) are necessary to be eligible for the entrance.
- The qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Maths or one other vocational subject Chhattisgarh Board or its equivalent Board.
- The candidate must be 16 years of age at the time of admission.
For Dairy Technology
- The aspirants must have passed 12th exams or an equivalent exam.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks (40% marks for OBC/SC/ST/PH).
- The qualifying subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English from the Chattisgarh board. The board can be other than Chattisgarh too but it should be equal to it.
- 17 years of age is the requirement to sit for the exam.
CGPET 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important to go through the Exam pattern of CG PET 2020. This will also help the candidates in solving the CG PET Question Paper.
- CG PET will take place in 2 shifts: morning and afternoon
- A total of 150 questions will come in the test
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- English and Hindi will be the medium of language in the Question Paper
Marking Scheme-CG PET 2020
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the examination
- Every subject will have 50 questions each
- The correct answer will fetch 1 mark to the candidate
- Any wrong answer will not lead to any deduction. There is no negative marking.
CGPET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus will be on the basis of the Class 12th Syllabus. However, the official syllabus will be given by the CBEB Board. The topics will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Understanding the CG PET Syllabus is very crucial. Each candidate who is willing to appear for CG PET 2020 must be well-versed with the syllabus.
CG PET 2020 Preparation Tips
In order to appear for the examination, the candidates must begin the CG PET preparation as soon as possible. Studying in advance is a benefit to the candidates as they will have enough time fo revision later. Here are a few tips and tricks to crack CG PET 2020.
- Note down the syllabus and divide the topics/units for different days
- Make a proper plan and keep checking your progress
- Ensure that you do not leave any important topics
- Refer to other notes except your books
- Make sure you attain your daily goal of studies
- Do not forget to take rest while studying
- Practice CG PET Question Papers as well as mock tests
- Analyze your performance and prepare accordingly
CG PET Admit Card 2020
The candidates will be able to access the Admit Card in the 1st week of May 2020. The candidates will get the Admit card of CG PET on the official website. They will have to download the Admit Card for further use. Every applicant must have submitted the application form with correct details along with the application fee. In case they have not paid the fees, they won’t be able to download the Admit Card.
The CG PET Admit Card is a very important document that a candidate will need in order to sit for the entrance test. Moreover, the Admit Card contains all the necessary details, such as the candidate’s name, signature, venue, reporting time, etc. Therefore, the candidates must make sure that all the details present on the Admit Card are correct. In case there are any errors, the candidates can contact the official authority.
CG PET Answer Key 2020
CPEB will publish the answer key of CG PET 2020 on the official website. The Answer Key is released along with the result. With the help of the Answer Key, the candidates are able to calculate their performance and predict the total marks that they are going to get. This is quite helpful in analyzing the performance in the test.
Also, the candidates must be aware of the marking scheme in order to calculate their marks.
CG PET 2020 Result
The result of CGPET is said to release in the 1st week of June 2020. As soon as the official dates for the result are announced, we will update here. Therefore, the candidates must keep checking to know the dates regarding CG PET 2020. The Answer Key and results are released together.
Along with the result, a merit list will be made according to the ranks of the candidates. Further, the candidates will be called for the counselling process.
The cutoff of CG PET 2020 will be released online. The candidates who wish to get admission into the colleges of Chattisgarh must meet the cutoff criteria as set by the official authority.
Factors affecting the CG PET CUT-OFF
- Previous Years’ cutoff scores
- Total number of candidates who are going to appear in CG PET 2020
- The total number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the examination
CG PET Counselling 2020
The Counselling process of CG PET will begin from the 2nd week of June 2020. After the preparation of the merit list, the candidates will have to sit for the counselling process. The counselling procedure consists of the registration process (online), filling the choices, preference of the candidate, document verification, and the seat allotment procedure.
The candidates will have to reach the allotted venue/institution in order to verify their documents. Therefore, the candidates must carry all the relevant documents at the time of counselling. The candidates will get the seats on the basis of their choices.
CG PET Contact Details
- Address: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19, Atal Nagar, Pincode – 492001, Chhattisgarh
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 0771 – 2972780
- Fax Number: 0771 – 2972782
We hope that the candidates are clear with the details about CG PET 2020. In case, there are any queries or doubts, the candidates can write down in the comment section below. We will try to get back to them as soon as possible.