CG PET Application Form 2020: Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh has once again opened the cg vyapam pet 2020 application form portal. Candidates who are planning to take the exam have to first register on the official website and then proceed to fill the form. It is necessary to fill and submit the application form in order to apply for CG PET 2020. The aspirants need to enter all the details, upload the images, pay the application fee, and submit the form on or before the deadline. In order to fill the online CGPET 2020 application form candidates have to fulfill all the prescribed eligibility criteria. The Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test will be conducted in an offline mode. Candidates have to keep the scanned images of the required documents while filling the form. To know about CG PET 2020 application form details and application fees, read the article given below.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test Online Form 2020 (Closed)- Apply Now
CG PET 2020 Application Form Date
Candidates can check the dates given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||23rd June 2020 (Re-opens)|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||30th June 2020|
Things Required Before Filling CG PET 2020 Application Form
Candidates before going for the CG PET form 2020, must have certain documents in order to fill the form.
- Scanned image of the photograph, signature, and thumb impression
- Valid and correct mobile number and email ID
- Account details/debit/credit card details for online fee payment
- Documents related to the educational qualification.
|Photograph||JPEG||40 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cmX4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||40 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cmX4.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG||40 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cmX4.5cm|
How to fill online CG PET Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of CPEB and click on the application form link.
- Enter details related like personal, academic, and contact details.
- The next step is to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- After checking all the details, candidates have to submit the form and take a print out of the same.
Candidates must pay the CG PET 2020 application fee either through online mode or offline mode. The application fee has been given below.
Online mode – The candidates can pay the requisite application cum exam fee online by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Offline mode – The applicant can generate the payment slip online and deposit the fee at any designated SBI bank branch.
CG PET Application Form Correction
Candidates who wish to make corrections to the CG PET application form can do so during the application form filling procedure. Candidates have to click on the previous button given on the application form. There will be no request entertained from the candidate regarding the correction in the application form.
CG PET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the pre-engineering test of Chhattisgarh, candidates must make sure to check the full eligibility criteria for CG PET laid down by the exam conducting body. Each student appearing for the exam must fulfill the CG PET eligibility criteria otherwise, he/she will be liable to rejection.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- The maximum age limit to appear in the exam is 30 years (for general) and 33 years (for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD of Chhattisgarh).
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from Chhattisgarh Board or any other recognized board.
- He/she must have passed the qualifying examination with at least 45% marks (for general) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD of Chhattisgarh).
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and one of the Technical Vocational subjects.