CG PET Application Form 2021: Every year CPEB releases the application form for the CG PET exam. Therefore, eligible candidates can fill the CG PET Registration Form 2021 in order to appear for the exam. However, before applying, candidates must check if they are eligible for the examination. The form will release in online mode. So, candidates can access the CG PET Exam application form @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. In order to successfully submit the form, candidates need to register first and then fill up the details. Candidates need to provide correct and valid details. Any error or mistake will lead to the cancellation of the application form. So, candidates must be aware of the form-filling procedure in order to successfully submit the form.
Check Eligibility For CG PET Exam
Further, only those candidates can issue the admit card of CG PET who submit the CG PET Online Form 2021. For more details, keep on reading the article.
CGPET 2021 Online Application Form Release
Candidates must be aware of the admission schedule. Therefore, keep a check on the cgpet official website for updates. Also, we are providing tentative dates here.
|Release of CGPET Application Form 2021||3rd week of March 2021|
|CG PET Application Form Last Date||4th week of April 2021|
How To Fill PET Exam Form 2021?
In order to fill the CGPET Online Form, candidates need to follow a step-wise process. The online process includes filling in details, uploading images, and payment of application fee. So, the candidate has to follow the entire procedure in order to successfully submit the form.
- In the first step, candidates need to visit the official website of CG PET (CPEB)
- Then, click on ‘Online Applications’
- Further, select the ‘PET’ option & subject group
- Then, candidates need to upload the scanned image of photograph & signature in a specified format
- Now, candidates need to enter their details, such as full name, mobile number, valid email ID, domicile, parents details, exam centre, etc. All the fields with ‘*’ are mandatory to fill.
- Preview the application form once and check the details
- Further, pay the application fee via online mode (net banking/ credit card/ debit card/)
CG PET Application Fee
The application fee for every category is different. Hence, candidates need to pay the amount as per their category. Check the application fee below.
|SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped||Rs. 100|
CG PET Exam Centres 2021
In the application form, candidates have to pick the exam cities of their choice. As per their choices, the authorities will provide them exam centres. Check the list of exam centres below.
CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must check if they are eligible to appear for PET exam. Hence, ensure that you fulfil the criteria.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals
- They must be residents of Chattisgarh state
- Those who wish to seek admission in Engineering courses through CG PET must have passed 12th exam or an equivalent exam.
- Candidates should have secured 45% marks for General (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC).
- Also, candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and one vocational subject.
- Those who are appearing in the 12th exam that year can also fill the form.
CG PET Admit Card 2021
After the successful submission of application forms, CPEB will release the cg vyapam admit card 2021. So, all the candidates can access the hall ticket in online mode. In order to download the CGPET Hall Ticket, candidates need to provide their login credentials. Further, the admit card contains all the details, such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, exam name, reporting time, etc. Therefore, candidates must check the details carefully and then move on to cgpet 2021 admit card download option.
Details Present on CGPET Hall Ticket 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Reporting Time
- Subjects Name
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Board Name (CPEB)
NOTE: Candidates must carry their CGPET Admit Card 2021 at the exam centre along with any government ID proof (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ School ID etc)