CG BSc. Nursing Answer Key 2020: The CG BSc Nursing Entrance Exam has been canceled due to COVID-19. Thus, no answer key will be released for this session. Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board conducts an entrance exam in order to provide admission to interested candidates in various Nursing Courses. However, in order to appear for the exam one has to fill the CG Vyapam Nursing Application Form. Furthermore, only successfully registered candidates will be eligible for admission. Moreover, admission is entirely merit-based. However, the average of the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying exam forms the basis of the merit list when the exam is conducted. For more details about the CG BSc. Nursing Answer Key 2020, scroll down through the page below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Chattisgarh Nursing 2020 Application Form has been released for BSc Nursing/ Nursing Post Basic/ MSc Nursing courses. The students can register online. In addition, the form must be submitted before the due date, i.e
23rd September 202007th October 2020 (11:59 PM).
- CG Vyapam BSc Nursing Exam has been canceled due to COVID-19. The admission will be granted now on the basis of merit. No solution key will be released as the exam will not be conducted.
CG BSc. Nursing Answer Key 2020
The following are the important events along with the dates in accordance with the release of CG Vyapam Nursing Solution Key. All the applicants who will appear for the exam should remain aware of the latest date schedule so that they won’t miss out on any important event. Although the following dates are tentative. However, we will update you with the official dates as soon as the authority releases the same. Until then, you can have a rough idea regarding the CG Nursing Admission 2020 Dates schedule. Make sure to go through the following details very carefully. In addition, don’t forget to visit our website frequently for the latest updates.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Form(Released)||24th August 2020 to 07th October 2020|
|Date of Exam||Cancelled|
|Result Declaration||– To be Announced –|
|1st Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|3rd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key
The authority usually releases the answer key in an online mode at the official website. Moreover, it is available in a PDF format so that one can easily download it for further use. Moreover, the link to the CG Answer Key BSc. Nursing will easily be available on the home page of the website only. Furthermore, the solution key helps the candidate to evaluate her paper. In addition, one can also have a rough idea about the marks scored by them in the exam. Hence, one can predict the chances of their admission in the desired course. Moreover, we will provide you with a direct link to the same as soon as the authority releases it. So, keep tabs on our website.
Steps To Download The CG BSc. Nursing Answer Key
The following are the step-wise process on how to download the CG Vyapam Nursing Solution Key.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the authority.
- Then find the link of “BSc. Nursing Answer Key 2020” on the home page.
- Click on the link provided there.
- A page will open up containing the CG Nursing Answer Key PDF.
- Furthermore, save and download the PDF.
- In order to easily cross-check your answers, you may take a print out of the same.
- Make sure you remember your Question Paper Set and further check accordingly.
- Thereafter, in case you wish to, you can calculate your potential marks.
Contents Of CG BSc Nursing Answer Key
The following are the contents of the CG Vyapam Nursing Answer Key. Moreover, the candidates are advised to check all the mentioned contents very carefully in order to avoid any further misunderstanding.
- Paper Name
- Shift Name
- Question Paper Set
- Question Numbers
- Answers ( Options A, B, C, and D)
Chhattisgarh Vyapam BSc. Nursing Answer Key- Evaluation
The following are the steps on how to evaluate the CG Nursing Answer Key:
- In the first place, make sure to check the availability of the answer key at the official website.
- If available, then download the CG BSc. Nursing Answer Key PDF. You may take a print out of the same for further use.
- Then, cross-check your answers very carefully from the Question Paper with the solution key.
- Furthermore, don’t forget to check your Set as well as the shift before performing the above-mentioned steps.
- Then for every correct answer give on mark whereas for every incorrect answer give zero marks.
- There is no negative marking for the incorrect answer. keeping this in mind, complete your evaluation.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern:
The following is the Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern. Make sure to go through it very carefully for your benefit.
- Nature of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours 15 minutes
- The medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Furthermore, the candidates must note that the mode of the BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Chhattisgarh is online. Moreover, the timings for the BSc Nursing exam are 10 am to 12:15 pm. Moreover, the question paper will contain a total of 100 questions. However, the subjects will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, as main subjects. In addition, the question paper will be organized set-wise and thus will be the answer key.
Chhattisgarh BSc. Nursing Merit List
The authority usually releases the CG BSc Nursing Merit List in online mode at the official website. However, only those who have scored marks more than the cut-off marks as well as fulfilled the minimum selection criteria will have their names in the BSc. Nursing Merit List 2020, Chhattisgarh. After the declaration of the merit list, the counselling procedure begins. However, in order to attend the same one has to first register themselves for the CG Counselling. Thereafter, one can attend the event for final seat allotment. Moreover, we will provide you with the official dates of the events as soon as the authority releases them. So stay tuned.
CG Vyapam BSc. Nursing Result
The CG Nursing 2020 Result usually releases in the month of July. The authority will provide a direct link to the same in an online mode. Moreover, the registered candidates might receive a notification regarding the release of the same. Also, while checking the result one has to provide credentials including their Application ID along with their Date of Birth. Note that no candidate will receive their respective result or scorecard via post. Furthermore, the authority will provide admission strictly on merit basis. However, they might release BSc. Nursing Provisional Merit List for the vacant seats. In order to get the latest updates, you can subscribe to our website.
Chhattisgarh BSc Nursing Counselling
The authority conducts the counselling procedure for final seat allotment in the respective courses. However, only those students who had their names in the merit list can attend the CG BSc. Nursing Counselling. Moreover, the authority usually conducts the event in the month of September. The candidates further must note that one has to register themselves for the events in the first place. Thereafter, download the CG Nursing Allotment Letter from the official website as per the schedule. Hence, it is important for the selected candidates to carry the allotment letter on the same day.
- The Authority will conduct the CG Vyapam Nursing Counselling procedure round-wise.
- Moreover, the counselling will be conducted most probably in the month of August-September 2019.
- Furthermore, one has to download the allotment letter from the official website prior to attending the event.
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates to carry the allotment letter to the event. Otherwise, she cannot attend the counselling process resulting in the cancellation of her candidature.
- One has to all the necessary documents on the day of counselling for physical verification of their candidature by the authority. The following is a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Original along with a photocopy of Class 10th mark sheet
- Original along with a photocopy of Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Photocopy of Domicile Certificate
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo