CBSE Scholarship 2021: CBSE Scholarship is a scholarship scheme offered to single child girl students studying in class 10th in order to pursue their education in 11th & 12th standards. It is also known by the name of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for single girl children. The Central Board Of Secondary Education, one of the most prominent boards in the country, is the official authority that disburses this scholarship. The primary aim of the scholarship by CBSE for 10th Passed Students is to provide quality education to single girl children without any financial constraints.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the students who wish to apply for the CBSE Scholarship must primarily fill the online application form, by visiting the official website ([email protected]). Thereafter, the selected students will be sanctioned the scholarship amount. Furthermore, in order to know more about the CBSE Scholarship Scheme for class 10th & 12th students‘ online application form portal, date, eligibility, renewal, amount & rewards, keep on reading the article.
- Check The Clarification On Schemes of Studies Followed By CBSE In Class 12th
CBSE Scholarship Dates 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the Scholarships By CBSE must primarily check the release & last date of the application form. The authority releases the 10th & 12th Class’ students CBSE Scholarship Application Forms in the month of September & October 2021. However, the candidates must note that the dates of fresh & renewal of the application form aren’t necessarily the same. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Last Date To Submit The (Fresh & Renewal Application form||December 2021|
|Last Date To Submit The Hard Copy Of The Application Form (Renewal)||December 2021|
CBSE Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates who wish to apply for the CBSE Scholarship must primarily check its eligibility. Since any ineligible candidate will not be sanctioned the scholarship amount. The eligibility conditions will depend upon the candidate’s current qualifications & academic performance. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- In order to apply for the CBSE Scholarship, the candidate must primarily be a citizen of India.
- Also, the single girl child student must have secured at least 60% in her 10th board examination, in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be studying in class 11th in a school affiliated to CBSE & their tuition fees must be INR 1500 per month or less.
CBSE Scholarship Detailed Overview 2021
The single girl child students are provided INR 500 Per Month, which equals INR 6,000 Per Annum in order to pursue their class 11th & 12th education. Furthermore, the girl students can apply for this CBSE Merit Scholarship for the duration of two years. Subsequently, the scholarship amount is paid to the student via NEFT or ECS. However, there is no fixed number of scholarship that is disbursed every year. If the previous year’s data is analyzed, then the total number of CBSE Scholarship varies between 1400 to 1600 scholarships. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Fresh Scholars in 2013||1451|
|Renewals in 2014 (For 2013)||962|
|Fresh Scholars in 2014||1570|
|Renewals in 2015 (For 2014)||977|
|Fresh Scholars in 2015||1631|
|Renewal in 2016 (For 2015)||938|
|Fresh Scholars in 2016||1321|
Steps To Apply For CBSE Scholarship For Class 10th & 12th Students 2021
In order to apply for the CBSE Scholarship, the candidate must primarily follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided the information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website ([email protected]) of the CBSE Scholarship.
- Therein, they will find the online application page. The candidate must click on the fresh application in order to start the application process.
- Thereafter, they must provide their roll number for the CBSE class 10th board examination & also their date of birth.
- Subsequently, an application form will open up. The candidates must fill in the required details.
- Thereafter, they must submit the form & note down their registration number for future purposes.
- Furthermore, they must take out a printout of the Undertaking as in the prescribed format. It will also be available with the guidelines of the scheme.
- Thereafter, the candidate must fill it & paste their recent sized photograph & then get it attested from the school.
- Also, they must not forget to prepare an affidavit in the prescribed format. Same as is provided in the guidelines.
- Thereafter, the candidate must upload the scanned copy of both the Undertaking & Affidavit in a PDF format. However, they must make sure that the file size is not more than 1 MB. Furthermore, they can check it in the “Upload Document” section.
- Moreover, once the candidate has uploaded the documents & submitted the application form, they may go to the information section & generate the confirmation page.
NOTE: Only those candidates will be able to generate the confirmation page, who successfully applied & completed the CBSE scholarship online application. Also, the candidates must not forget to keep the confirmation safe for future purposes.
How To Apply For Scholarship By CBSE Renewal 2021?
In order to apply for the CBSE Scholarship renewal of the application form, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official scholarship website (cbse.nic.in) & then check notification.
- Therein, they will find the link to download the CBSE scholarship renewal form. (It will as prescribed in the scholarship guidelines).
- Thereafter, the candidate must fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Subsequently, the candidate must attach all the supporting documents such as class 11th marksheet, a copy of their Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Duly Attested Copy).
- Finally, they must send the completed application to the mentioned address with “Application For CBSE Merit Scholarship For SGC X F – 2 (Renewal), superscribed on it.
Assistance Secretary (Scholarship)
ADDRESS: CBSE Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092
Scholarship For CBSE Students Selection Procedure
In order to apply for the CBSE Scholarship, the candidates must primarily check its eligibility criteria. Since any ineligible candidate will be debarred from being sanctioned the scholarship amount. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
- The candidate must be studying in class 11th & 12th from a school that is affiliated with CBSE.
- Also, before applying for the scholarship by CBSE, the candidate must have passed the class 10th examination from CBSE with at least 60% or more marks.
- Furthermore, the candidate who is a single girl child in the family can apply for this scholarship.
- Subsequently, the candidate must also possess an original affidavit in the prescribed format, that is duly attested by the first class SDM/Judicial Magistrate/Notary/Executive Magistrate.
- Furthermore, the candidate must also keep in mind that the application form is attested by the Principal of the school from where the candidate is pursuing class 11th.
- Also, the tuition fees of the candidate in class 10th must be INR 1,500 per month or less. The enhancement of 10% for class 11th & 12th is acceptable.
CBSE Scholarship Renewal 2021
The CBSE Scholarship is applicable only for a year. Therefore, in order to continue receiving the financial support in class 12th, the candidates need to apply for the Scholarship renewal. However, the scholarship can only be renewed for a year, based on the marks secured by the candidate in class 11th. Furthermore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided the terms & conditions the candidate must fulfill in order to get their scholarship by CBSE renewed. Check below.
- In order to apply for CBSE Scholarship Renewal, the candidate must be in class 11th
- Furthermore, they must get a promotion to class 12th with an aggregate of 50% or more marks in class 11th examination.
- However, if the candidate has given up their chosen course prior to its completion, or if they have changed their school, then the renewal or continuation of the scholarship will be subject to the Board’s approval.
- Also, the continuity of the CBSE Scholarship is dependent of the regularity & good conduct.
CBSE Scholarship – Udaan Scholarship 2021
The CBSE not only offers Single Girl Child Scholarship but various other scholarships as well. One such scholarship is CBSE Udaan Scholarship. It is also like the Single Girl Child, an initiative to educate the girl student. Furthermore, under this scholarship, the girl students studying in class 11th will receive free study material (either online or offline) in order to prepare for engineering entrance examination. Moreover, the primary aim of the scholarship is to increase the enrollment rate of the girls studying in premier engineering colleges of the country.
Check Other State Scholarships
- LIC Scholarship
- e-Medhabruti Scholarship
- UP Scholarship
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- KVPY Scholarship
- SAAT Scholarship
- Karnataka ePass Scholarship
- Maharashtra e-Scholarship/ Mahaeschol
- TALLENTEX Scholarship
- Aakash ANTHE
In case of any queries related to CBSE Scholarship, kindly write to us in the comment section below.