CBSE Improvement Form 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education has released Improvement Exam form on 26th August 2019. CBSE Improvement Exam applications are for both Class 10th and 12th standard. Candidates appear for this exam to improve their Board exam scores. The applicant must register themselves for the exam. The online form 2020 is on the official CBSE website. They must keep visiting the website on a regular basis. It is important to fill CBSE Improvement Form 2020 with the utmost care and submit it before the due date. The details in the online form must be valid and correct. Any form of invalid details will lead to application rejection. The last date for submission is 30th September 2019. CBSE will conduct Improvement Exam in March and April 2020 and result will release in July 2020. Go through CBSE Improvement Exam Form 2020 details from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|CBSE board Date Sheet 2020||CBSE Board 10th date Sheet 2020||CBSE Board 12th Date Sheet 2020|
CBSE has released the Application Form for the Improvement exam on 26th August 2019. The last date to submit the form is 30th September 2019. Find the link below.
Fill CBSE Improvement Application Form 2020 here
CBSE Improvement Form Dates 2020
The Improvement exam application dates are released on CBSE official website. The candidate must know the latest dates. The candidate must submit an online form before the due date. Once the dates are available, the aspirant must save it. The CBSE Improvement Exam dates 2020 are available. Find the dates in the tabular format below:
CBSE Improvement Exam Criteria
The candidates must check the criteria to fill the form. The Board will mention the eligibility in detail in the Brochure. Applicants not fulfilling the criteria cannot fill the form further. Their form is liable for rejection. Check the eligibility criteria in the points below.
- The applicants must have given board exams and passed it. They can appear for CBSE Improvement exam to improve their marks. Students who have failed in Board exams cannot appear for this exam.
- Candidates with compartment cannot give this exam.
- The candidate must be from CBSE Board.
- The applicant can appear for all five subjects or any one subject. The option is only for five main subjects.
- Candidate cannot appear for any additional subject.
- Candidates passed in 2019 board exam can appear for 2020 Improvement exam.
Steps to Fill CBSE Improvement Form 2020
The applicants filling Class 10th or class 12th Improvement exam form must know the steps. It is important so as to avoid any error during the form submission. CBSE will not accept late or incorrect applications. The Board will also release an instruction manual for the aspirants. It is advised to go through it and then proceed to fill Improvement online form. Check the steps from the points below:
Step 1 Registration:
The aspirant must register to apply for class 10th and class 12th Improvement exam. It is an important step to fill Improvement online form. The candidate must provide the basic details for successful registration. The details are Name, Contact details, Address, etc. They must be valid and correct.
Step 2 Application Form:
The next step is to fill and submit the Improvement Online form. The candidate must fill the asked details. They will also have to upload documents. The applicant must check the details carefully. Wrong details will lead to rejection.
Step 3 Upload documents :
The candidate must upload the documents. Check the details carefully. The Applications without photograph and signature will not be accepted. The documents in the form must be as per the format.
Step 4 Application Fee:
The final step is to submit form fee. The Brochure will mention the fee amount. The candidate can pay the amount through Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking. Applications without fee will not be accepted.
Step 5 Final Submission:
The final step is to submit Improvement Online form 2020. The submission is only after fee payment. Candidates must get the print out of the form. They must keep it for future reference.
The applicants filling CBSE class 10th and Class 12th Improvement form can check the points from below:
- CBSE will release the form in an online mode. It will be available on the official website.
- The Board will release the official notification. The applicant must read it as it will mention relevant details.
- The candidate must fill the form very carefully. Any invalid detail will lead to Improvement exam form rejection.
- It is important to check the criteria before filling the online form. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility cannot appear for the exam.
- Go through the brochure carefully. It mentions the instructions and document’s list.
- Candidates must also select the examination center while filling the form.
- The final is after the application fee payment. Board will not accept incomplete registration forms.