Calicut University Time Table 2019: Calicut University has released its semester-wise time table on the 3rd October 2019. The University of Calicut offers a number of UG, PG, PhD and M.Phil courses to the candidates who aspire to study in the same. One, who has successfully taken admission in the university have to take the internal exams. These internal exams are conducted by the university itself. One has to be sure about the important dates by visiting the website on a regular basis. In order to check the timetable, one has to visit the official website of the university and then click on the link of Academics and then click on the provided link of the Academic Calendar. This will take the candidate to the timetable.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Revised Time Table for the 3rd Semester MBA (SDE) Regular/ Supplementary Exam July 2019 Released!
The Time Table of Conduct of Special examinations for the Third Semester B.Com / B.Sc/ BA (CUCBSS – UG) Regular examinations November 2018 for Sports and NCC Candidates Released!
How to Check the Calicut University Exam Schedule?
The candidate can check the exam scheme of Calicut University by following some simple steps which are:
- Click on the link of the time table mentioned in this article.
- Hit on the link of the schedule of the subject.
- Download and print the time table for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in Time Table of Calicut University
The schedule of Calicut University holds many crucial details. The candidate has to look carefully at the time table. In case one finds any kind of flaws in the schedule of Calicut University, then he/ she must immediately approach the concerned authorities. For more details related to the timetable holding what details, refer to the points below:
- Date of the examination
- Day of the exam
- Name of the test
- Code of the examination
Important Instructions Related to Calicut University 2019 Time Table
Below points state the important instructions regarding the timetable of Calicut University:
- Calicut University has released its time table on its official website.
- One will be able to download the timetable from the official website of the university.
- One must keep up with all the important dates of the time table. In order to be updated, the candidate must visit the official website of the university regularly.
- The candidates should download and print at least 1 hard copy of the timetable for future reference.
- The university will not accept any kind of request for the change in the time table.