Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be offering admissions to Post Graduate Courses in Engineering and Technology. Admissions will be made on the basis of M.Tech entrance exam conducted by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University (BVP) for the year 2018-2019. Candidates appearing in the entrance exam will be admitted to M.Tech courses based on the merit secured by them in the All India Entrance Exam (M.Tech.) 2018 which is expected to be held in the month of June 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Interested candidates will be required to fill the Application Form while making sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The last date for the receipt of Application forms is in June 2018 and procedure of result and counselling will be taking place in the month of July.
Important Dates BVP M.Tech Admissions 2018
|Last Date for the Receipt of Application Form||14th June 2018|
|Issue of Admission card||Immediately after receipt of application|
|Date of Entrance Test||17th June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||4th July 2018|
|Date of Counselling||9th-10th July 2018|
|Classes will commence from||16th July 2018|
BVP M.Tech 2018 Application Form
A candidate appearing for BVP M.Tech. entrance exam needs to fill an application form completed in all respects on or before the due date of application submission. The application form will be available online on the official website of the University. Applicants are required to complete the prescribed application form and avoid overwriting, cutting, eraser on the form. Candidates must make sure that information provided in the form is valid and correct, the application will be rejected in any other case.
The entrance test fee may be paid in cash or through bank draft on any nationalized bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. Drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”, payable at Pune.
Few points to look for while Filling the BVP M.Tech 2018 Application Form:
- The candidates should ensure that they have signed the Application Form in all the right places.
- Applicant must have chosen the correct course for entrance examination.
- The Application form is duly signed by her/his guardian.
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested by the Head of the school/College or a gazetted officer have been pasted in the spaced earmarked for that purpose.
BVP M.Tech 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the entrance exam, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria for appearing in an entrance exam of BVP M.Tech. 2018. Go through the eligibility conditions mentioned in detail below in points:
- M.Tech. (Civil Hydraulics): The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Construction Engineering/Water Resources Engineering/Construction Technology or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Civil) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Computer)/M.Tech. (IT): The candidate should have a B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer/Information Technology or its equivalent from AICTE approved institution or AMIE (Computer engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Chemical): The candidate should have B.E./B.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution of AMIE (Chemical Engineering) with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electrical-Power systems): The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical engineering or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Electronic-VLSI design): The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication, Industrial Electronics or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Mechanical-CAD-CAM): The candidate must have B.E./B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production or its equivalent from an AICTE approved institution or candidate should possess AMIE in the respective branch with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech. (Nano Technology): The candidate should possess B.E./B.Tech. Degree in any engineering discipline or its equivalent, from an AICTE approved institution or AMIE with valid GATE score.
- Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for the qualifying examination i.e. B.E./B.Tech. From relevant branch but whose results have not been declared yet will also be considered eligible to appear for M.Tech Entrance Exam 2018. Their admission will only be confirmed once the final year result is out.
- If the candidate is not able to fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, her/his admission will be liable for cancellation, even if the candidate has appeared for the entrance exam and has secure a place in the Merit List. It is very much necessary that candidates go through the eligibility conditions in detail.
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
BVP M.Tech 2018 Seat Intake
The courses offered and number of seat intake in College of Engineering, Pune is mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Course||Seat Intake|
|M.Tech. (Civil- Hydraulics)||18|
|M.Tech. (Electrical-Power Systems)||18|
|M.Tech. (Electronics -VLSI Design)||18|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||18|
|M.Tech. (Nano Technology)||18|
Distribution of 18 seats of each course as per AICTE norms:
|Category||Number of Seats|
Foreign National/PIO/OCI Merit Seats:
- Fifteen percent (15%) seats of over and above the sanctioned intake in each discipline are reserved for Foreign National/PIO/OCI.
- Candidates desirous for getting admission under these category have to apply to The Registrar, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, pune.
BVP M.Tech 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for M.Tech entrance examination are advised to go through the pattern of question paper mentioned below:
- The BVP M.Tech Entrance Examination will consist of one question paper of 100 marks.
- The Question paper will be separate for each M.Tech. Course.
- The pattern of question paper will be of objective type. Candidates will be provided with the 4 options for each question out of which candidate will have to mark the correct one.
- The Question paper will be in English language only.
- There will be 100 objective type questions.
- The duration of the test is 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
BVP M.Tech 2018 Admit Card
- The admission card for M.Tech entrance exam will be dispatched by post to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission Card will indicate the Roll Number and Examination Center allotted to the candidate with its address.
- The candidate must not soiled or mutilate the admit card or change any entry on the admit card made by the examination authorized body of the University.
- In case the admission card is not received by a candidate, she/he should contact the University’s office in Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi on previous day of the test for collecting a duplicate admission card.
- In such a situation, candidate must bring two copies of her/his photograph along with a proof of submission of the Application form. In the absence of proof, duplicate admission card will not be issued.
BVP M.Tech 2018 Result and Merit List
Candidates can check the result of entrance test as per the schedule from the official website after the successful conduction of BVP M.Tech. Entrance Examination.
BVP M.Tech 2018 Merit List:
- Merit list of the candidates will be prepared for each post-graduate course based on the total marks obtained by them in the M.Tech Entrance Exam 2018.
- The call for the BVP M.Tech 2018 counselling will be based on the rank secured by the candidate in the merit list of the entrance exam of M.Tech.
- The copies of the Merit list will be displayed for the information at the offices of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University in Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi.
- The result of M.Tech. Entrance exam will also be available on the official website of the University i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in
BVP M.Tech 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The counselling session of M.Tech admission will be conducted at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University College of Engineering, Pune Satara Road.
- Failure to report at the BVP M.Tech 2018 counselling on the scheduled date and time will result in cancellation of a claim of the candidates to the seats. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to be updated with the result and appear at the time of counselling.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counselling) and for on the spot admission.
- The candidates will be called in order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the relevant course available at that point of time.
- The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the relevant course if a seat is available.
Documents required at the time of BVP M.Tech 2018 counselling:
At the time of counseling candidates are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the admission. Candidates are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents duly attested:
- Letter of counseling.
- Date of Birth Proof: SSC certificate or school/college leaving certificate.
- Certificate of domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of B.Sc. examination (All the three years).
- Statement of marks of 12th standard examination.
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which candidate has last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate and Caste validity certificate (in case of SC/ST candidate only)
- Character certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Six recent passport size photographs with your names written on reverse.
- The amount of tuition fee, other fee and hostel fee in case you need admission to Hostel.
- Attested copies of a first and last page of ration card/latest telephone bill for proof and permanent address.