Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be conducting BVP CET 2018 for admission to various courses. Established in 1964 by Indian politician and educationist Patangrao Kadam, the University has campuses across the country at New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Karad, Satara and Panchgani. On April 26, 1996, the Government of India on the recommendation of University Grants Commission, granted the status of “Deemed to be University” to Bharatiya Vidyapeeth.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The entrance exam will be held for UG and PG courses offered by the University. The authorized body has released the BVP B.Tech, BVP B-MAT and B-CAT Application Form 2018. The Form for these courses will be likely available in both online and offline mode. The Application Form for other courses will be available soon.
Important Dates Regarding BVP CET 2018
The University has not yet declared the schedule of examination for all courses. The candidates can go through the declared dates of few of the courses that have already been announced. The Bhartiya Vidyapeeth conducts examination for various PG and UG courses. These exams usually take place in the month of June/July/August.
|Courses||Last Date for Application Form||Date and Time|
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech.)||21st May 2018|| 27th May 2018
11.00 to 14.00 hrs.
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||21st March 2018|| 25th March 2018
2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||21st March 2018|| 25th March 2018
10.00 am to 12.30 pm
The tentative exam dates for other courses are mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Courses||Exam Date (Tentative)|
|BVP CET EYECET||17th June 2018|
|BVP CET BU-MAT (BBA/BCA)||03rd June 2018|
|BVP CET MEVST/MGI||02nd June 2018|
BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)
|17th June 2018|
|BVP CET M.Sc. Nursing||17th June 2018|
|BVP CET LLB (3 year)||23rd June 2018|
|BVP CET BBA LLB (5 Year)||23rd June 2018|
|BVP CET BA LLB (5 Year)||24th June 2018|
|BVP CET BHMCT||04th June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Pharma||10th June 2018|
|BVP CET M.Pharma||17th June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (2nd Year)||10th June 2018|
|BVP CET M.Tech.||17th June 2018|
|BVP CET SLPCET||17th June 2018|
|BVP CET MBT||18th June 2018|
|BVP CET B.Tech 2nd Year||04th week of June 2018|
|BVP CET BBT||17th June 2018|
|BVP CET LLM||14th July 2018|
|BVP CET MASLPET||03rd July 2018|
BVP CET Application Form 2018
The Application Forms of BVP B.Tech., BVP B-MAT and B-CAT has been released by the exam conducting body of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University. The information regarding the application forms for rest of the courses will be updated soon. Interested candidates are required to get themselves registered first before filling details in the Application Form of BVP CET. The Applicants must ensure that the information provided in the form is both valid and correct. The payment and submission of the application form should be done before the last date.
Steps for applying online for BVP CET 2018:
Step 1: BVP CET 2018 Registration
- Click on the registration link on the official website to apply online for the desired course.
- Register by entering the details such as course name, name of the applicant, Email ID, phone number and password.
- On the submission of the registration details, candidates will receive a username and password on their registered Email ID.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
- After Login, candidates will be required to make the necessary payment online.
- Application fee can be submitted through Debit or Credit card or net banking.
- The candidates are advised to keep a record of the transaction.
Step 3: Required Details in the Application form
Candidates will be required to fill in the necessary details in the Application form.
- Date of Birth
- Pin Code
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Name of School/College
- Pin Code
- Phone Number
- 10th standard marks
- 12th standard details
- Qualifying examination details
- Year of Passing
- Total Marks obtained
Upload Photograph and Signature-
In the final step, candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File Size||Maximum||Minimum|
|Photo||JPG Format||60 KB||640 x 480||320 x 240|
|Signature||JPG Format||60 KB||800 x 300||400 x 150|
Step 4: Submission of the Application Form
On the completion of the above-mentioned details, candidates can proceed to submit the Application form. The Applicant will receive the confirmation page. It should be assured that the information mentioned is correct.
Steps for applying for BVP CET 2018 through Offline Mode
- The Application form for BVP CET can also be obtained offline i.e. through in person/post/courier at the designated centers and at the admission office of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- The Candidates are required to fill in the details manually in the offline Application Form i.e. in their own handwriting and affix their passport size photograph at the provided space.
- The Application Fee is to be made through Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- If the payment is done through cash, it must be through challan which is available at the CET office at the University. In this case, the applicants are required to submit a copy of the challan along with the completed Application Form.
- On the successful submission of the offline application form with all the relevant documents, candidates will receive an acknowledgement receipt.
BVP CET Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card for BVP CET 2018 entrance exam will be available online on the official website of the University i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in . The Applicants who have submitted their Application form in completion with all the required valid details will be eligible to access the admit card. The candidate will be required to enter their valid Email ID and password as a credential detail for the accessibility of Admit Card. The BVP CET Admit Card will also be made available through email. An SMS alert will be sent to your registered mobile number about the availability of the Admit Card.
Steps to download the BVP CET 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of the University i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in
- Click on the available link to access the Admit Card.
- Enter the Course name, Email ID and Password.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the main page.
- Download and save the file.
- Take a printout of the page for future reference.
Particulars mentioned on the BVP CET 2018 Admit Card
- Examination Roll number of the candidate.
- Form Number.
- Date and Time of Entrance Test.
- Entrance test center.
- Time Duration of the examination.
- Validity of Admit Card.
BVP CET 2018 Result
The university has announced the dates of the Merit List of BVP CET B.Tech., BVP CET B-CAT (MCA), and BVP CET B-MAT (MBA).
|Course||Declaration of Merit List|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||7th April 2018|
|BVP CET B.Tech.||4th June 2018|
|BVP CET B.CAT (MCA)||7th April 2018|
The result of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University will be released online on the official website of the University. The Candidates can check their result by entering their course name and roll number. The result will also be available at the office of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in Pune as well as its designated centres. The result card will indicate the rank and scores of the candidate who appeared in the entrance exam.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their merit score. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the applicants in the entrance exam. There will be a regular merit category list, institutional quota merit list and NRI Merit List. The candidate whose names are in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling rounds, as per the schedule along with the relevant documents.
The selection of the candidates for various programs will be on the basis of their performance in BVP Common entrance test. The selection procedure in the terms of tie breaker criteria will vary for different programs.
Steps to check the result of BVP CET 2018
- Click on the link for result that will be provided on the official website of the University.
- Select the Course name and Roll Number asked in the link.
- Result will be displayed on the screen after the submission of the details.
- Download the result and take a print out for the future references.
BVP CET Counselling 2018
The dates of counselling procedure for admissions to various courses will be announced on the official website of the university. The counselling schedule will vary for different courses. The physical presence of candidates at the time of counselling is mandatory with all the verified documents. The choice of course by the candidate will be considered the final one and any kind of alteration will not be done during the selection procedure. If the candidate finds it impossible to attend the counselling for some unavoidable reason, he/she may authorize any other individual to represent him/her at the time of counselling. This representative must carry with him/her the letter of authorization in the specified format and all the documents mentioned. The organizing body has issued the official notification for counselling of few of the courses.
|BVP CET Engineering (B.Tech.)||18th June to 27th June 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||22nd April to 27th April 2018|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||28th April to 29thApril 2018|