Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University will be conducting BVP PHARMUG 2018 Entrance Exam for admission to B.Pharma and Pharms.D course offered by the University. Candidates interested in taking an entrance exam will be required to fill up the Application form and should make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements for appearing in an exam. Applicants can apply for both of the common entrance test(BVP CET) for admission in B.Pharma and Pharma.D course offered by Poona College of Pharmacy, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune. The admission will be taking place on the basis of merit obtained by them in theAll India Entrance Test BVP PHARMUG 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates are requested to go through the instructions in detail before filling up the Application Form. Selection will be done based on the marks secured by the applicant in the entrance exam. The University has released notification regarding the admission procedure, the date of the release of Application Form is in the month of June 2018 and entrance exam will be taking place in the mid of June 2018.
Important Dates Regarding BVP PHARMUG 2018
The official notification regarding the BVP PHARMUG 2018 entrance exam has been released by the University. Candidates can go through the schedule of admission procedure from the table below:
|Last Date for the receipt of the complete Application Form||7th June 2018|
|Issue of Admission Card||On receipt and scrutinization of received Application Form|
|Date of Examination||10th June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||20th June 2018|
|Date for Counselling||4th & 5th July 2018|
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Application Form
The candidate interested in appearing in an exam is required to complete the prescribed Application Form and submit it to the University on or before the scheduled date and time. Along with the attested copies of the required documents and test fee. Candidates can also apply online, the link will be available on the official website.
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Applicant should ensure that:
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the Application Form. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a gazetted officer. The attestation should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are not required to enclose originals of any certificates with the Application form.
- The candidate is required to mention the number of the Application Form and her/his name on the back of Demand Draft.
- The application must reach either by hand or by mail to the prescribed address on or before the last date.
- The Application sent by mail must be sent by registered post/speed post/courier.
- Candidates are advised to check the following before mailing/submitting the Application Form.
- The Application Form has been signed at the specified places.
- Recent passport size attested photographs have been duly pasted in the space earmarked for the same.
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Pharm Course:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State candidate for first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject and secured minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates who have appeared or are likely to appear for the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared yet can also appear for this entrance exam provided that they have offered the above-mentioned subjects at the said examination.
- 15% seats of intake capacity are reserved for Foreign/NRI/P.I.O./O.C.I./Management Merit Category Students. Seats remaining vacant after allotment under this category will be allotted to Indian students under Managment Merit Category on the basis of marks obtained by them in BVP PHARMUG Entrance Exam 2018.
- The candidate must have appeared for the All India Entrance Exam PHARMUG 2018 conducted by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma course in Pharmacy with minimum of 45% marks from AICTE approved colleges from Maharashtra State or its equivalent will also be eligible for the admission.
For Pharma.D course:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have passed in any of the following examination-
- 10+2 examination with Physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology
- A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India or any other equivalent to any other above examination.
- Candidate appearing in H.S.C. or Second Year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appearing in an exam.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Seat Intake
The intake of first-year B.Pharm course is 100 students, out of which 60 seats are in the grant in aid division and remaining 40 seats are under non-grant division. All the students admitted through PHARMUG 2018 examination will be admitted on seats approved by Pharmacy Council of India and AICTE.
Intake Capacity- 30 Seats
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Entrance Exam Pattern
Interested candidates can go through the entrance examination pattern of PHARMUG 2018 mentioned in points below:
- The entrance examination paper will consist of one paper. There will be 200 questions to be attempted by the appearing candidates.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Four options will be provided with each question, candidates will be required to tick the correct one.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions each in Physics and Chemistry based on the syllabus.
- The duration of the BVP PHARMUG 2018 examination is 3 hours.
- Candidates should note that there will be no Negative Marking.
- The examination will be conducted in Pune, Navi Mumbai and New Delhi at 11.00 hours.
- The candidates are advised to reach the examination center atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidate must bring the admission card to the exam. It should be noted that in no circumstance candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the admission card.
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Admit Card
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth university will be dispatching the admit cards to candidates under certificate of posting. The BVP PHARMUG 2018 Admit Card will contain the Roll number and the address of the examination centre.
The candidates appearing for an entrance exam are advised not to mutilate or spoil the admission cards or change any kind of entries made after it has been authenticated by authorities.
Candidates will be required to report to the admission office in case they have not received the admission card. It will be necessary to present with a proof without which duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the complete Application form.
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Merit List and Result
- The result of PHARMUG 2018 will be available on the official website of the University i.e. www.bhartiyavidyapeeth.edu. as well as merit list will be displayed in the office of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune and other designated centers.
- The University will display the separate Merit List for Regular Category and Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI/ Institutional Merit Quota Category.
BVP PHARMUG 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The candidate must note that mere appearance in the entrance examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily assure admission to the institute and course.
- The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular program and institute at the time of counselling.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to be present at the time of counselling and check their rank in the merit list.
- The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the BVP PHARMUG 2018 Entrance Exam Test such as Admit Card or photocopy of Application form/Demand Draft etc.
- The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all the institutes and all the courses.
- The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per the availability of the seat in the particular institute and program.
Documents Required at the time of BVP PHARMUG 2018 Counselling:
At the time of counselling, candidates are required to produce the following documents in original with two photocopies of each of these documents:
- Letter of BVP PHARMUG 2018 Counselling
- Proof of Date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate and Certificate of Nationality.
- A certificate of the Prinicipal/Headmaster of the school for having studied for 11th and 12th standard
- Statement of marks 10th Examination
- Statement of marks of 12th Examination
- Statement of marks of D.Pharm. 1 and 2 year (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Migration Certificate (for students who had joined any other course after 12th)
- Anti-Ragging undertaking for all students seeking fresh admission to First year UG & PG courses
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical fitness
- An affidavit in the given format signed by the candidate and the guardian
- Six recent passport size photographs with candidate’s name written on the backside
- The amount of tuition fee, other fee and hostel fee in case of applying for Hostel
- Caste Certificate and Caste Validity certificate issued by Govt. Of Maharashtra