Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be conducting Combined All India PG Law Entrance Test 2018 for admission to L.L.M. One year/Two year Post Graduate Program at Bhartiya Vidyapeeth New law College. The admission for the academic year 2018-2019 will be done on the basis of merit secured by the candidate in the entrance exam.
Interested candidates will be required to fill up the Application Form and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before applying for the entrance exam of BVP LLM 2018. The University has not yet released the official notification regarding the entrance exam but the expected date for the release of the Application Form is in July 2018 and entrance exam will be taking place in the mid of July 2018.
- 1 Important Dates BVP CET LLM 2018
- 2 BVP CET LLM 2018 Application Form
- 3 BVP CET LLM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 BVP CET LLM 2018 Seat Intake
- 5 BVP CET LLM 2018 Entrance Examination Pattern
- 6 BVP CET LLM 2018 Entrance Exam Syllabus
- 7 BVP CET LLM 2018 Admit Card
- 8 BVP CET LLM 2018 Result and Merit List
- 9 BVP CET LLM 2018 Counselling and Admission
Important Dates BVP CET LLM 2018
The official notification regarding the BVP LLM 2018 entrance exam has been released by the University yet. Candidates can go through the schedule of admission procedure from the table below:
|Last Date of Application Form||10th July 2018|
|Dispatch of admission/admit card||On receipt of application form|
|Issue of duplicate admit card||1st week of July 2018|
|Date of LLM Entrance exam||14th July 2018|
|Date of group discussion||2nd week of July 2018|
|Declaration of result||19th July 2018|
|Counselling and Admission||22nd July 2018|
BVP CET LLM 2018 Application Form
The Application Form of BVP LLM entrance exam 2018 will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates are required to read the instructions very carefully before filling up the Application Form. Instructions will be mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which will be available on the website.
Some of points before filling up the BVP CET LLM 2018 Application Form:
- Create the login credential.
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph (refer to guideline mentioned on the website).
- Have a scanned image of their signature before filling up the Application Form.
- Read the procedure of submitting the Application fee in detail which is to be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- The candidate can then proceed to fill the form and submit the complete Application Form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
The complete Application Form along with payment of entrance test fee is to be submitted to the “CET office, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Pune” either in person or through Post/ Courier.
BVP CET LLM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- A Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for admission.
- Candidates need to qualify BVP CET LLM 2018 entrance exam held by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Candidates who is likely to appear or who has appeared for the qualifying examination i.e. L.L.B. but whose result has not been declared yet can also appear for the entrance exam. But the candidate will only be considered eligible for admission only if she/he passes the qualifying examination before the date of counselling with the requisite percentage of marks.
BVP CET LLM 2018 Seat Intake
- LLM One year Post Graduate Program- Total 80 Students
- LLM Two Year Post Graduate Program- Total 80 Students
BVP CET LLM 2018 Entrance Exam Syllabus
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University has not prescribed syllabus in particular for the LLM PG entrance exam but the candidates may prepare the curriculum studied by them at LLB (Three/Five Year Course) Level. In addition, candidates should also keep themselves updated with current affairs by reading newspaper and books. Knowledge of basic grammar is also required. The candidates are advised to mainly go through the mentioned topics:
- Constitutional law of India
- Law of Contracts (General Principles)
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Family law of Marriage and Divorce
- International Law and Human Rights
BVP CET LLM 2018 Admit Card
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth university will be dispatching the admission cards to candidates under certificate of posting. The Admission card will contain the Roll number and the address of the examination centre.
The candidates appearing for an entrance exam are advised not to mutilate or spoil the admission cards or change any kind of entries made after it has been authenticated by authorities.
Candidates will be required to report to the admission office in case they have not received the admission card. It will be necessary to present with a proof without which duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the complete Application form.
BVP CET LLM 2018 Result and Merit List
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will declare the result of PG Law Entrance exam 2018 as per the schedule declared by the University. The result will be available on the official website of the University and College. The candidate is required to score 50% marks in aggregate (Written exam and Group Discussion) in order to secure their name in the merit list.
The Merit List of candidates who have appeared for Combined PG Law entrance exam 2018 for admission to LLM one year/two year Post Graduate Program shall be displayed on the website and University office. The University will display the separate Merit List for Regular Category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Merit Quota Category.
The Merit List will be available for information at the offices of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University in Pune, Mumbai and New Delhi. It will also be displayed on the website of law college www.bvpnlcpune.org.
BVP CET LLM 2018 Counselling and Admission
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the University on a regular basis and keep themselves updated with the announced schedule of Counselling and admission.
- The candidates qualifying the BVP PG Law Entrance Exam 2018 and securing their name in the Merit List will be eligible to appear for Counselling round.
- Admission will be given on the basis of Merit secured by the candidate in the entrance examination.
- The admission will only be confirmed after the payment of total fee on the day of counselling. The fee can be paid through Cash/D.D. in favour of Principal, New law College, Pune drawn on any nationalized Bank payable at Pune.
- The eligible candidates can see the website for details of counselling and will not be sent any letter of counselling for provisional admission.
- The eligible candidate will lose her/his claim for admission after July 2018 in LLM Post Graduate Program for academic year 2018-2019. The admission will remain provisional unless the candidate fulfills all the eligibility requirements of the University.
- Candidate should note that University reserves the right of cancellation of provisional admission at any stage if not found eligible without any notice to the concerned candidate.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
The candidate is required to produce the mentioned documents in original and two photocopies (self-attested) of the same:
- Proof of Date of Birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate
- Statement of marks of Degree examination
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates only
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Four recent passport size photograph with name written on the back side.