The Registration for KEAM 2018 was started on 1st February 2018. The last Date to fill and submit the application form is tomorrow which is the 28th of February 2018. Hurry and register yourself now. Click the Button Below to Apply.
Check Eligibility For KEAM Exam
KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical. It is a series of exams conducted by Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) run by the Government of Kerala. This exam is conducted every year for admission to the professional course of engineering offered in the state of Kerala.
For engineering courses, Candidates who have applied are tested on topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics studied in class 11th and 12th from either Kerala State Education Board or similar state and National Boards like CBSE.
All aspirants must make sure that they go through all the important dates related to the exam events. CEE, Kerala has declared only the final dates for the engineering exam till now. The tentative dates for the engineering exam procedure are given below:
|Beginning of Online registrations||1st February 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||28th February 2018|
|Availability of the admit card||10th April 2018|
|KEAM Paper 1||23rd April 2018 Announced|
|KEAM Paper 2||24th April 2018 Announced|
The application form for KEAM 2018 has been released on 1st February 2018 at 5 PM in the online mode. Candidates will first have to register themselves on the official website of KEAM i.e. www.cee-kerala.org using their valid email-ID and mobile number. After successful registration, candidates will have to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the correct specification.
Every applicant will have to compulsorily pay the prescribed application fee. For general category candidates, the fee is Rs 700/- and for the Scheduled Caste, the application fee is Rs 300/-. There is no application fee for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe category. The application fees can be paid by credit/debit card or net banking or through e-challan.
After making the payment, applicants will have to take a print out of the filled up application form, attach all the required documents and post it to:
‘The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001’
Documents For Filling Up The KEAM 2018 Application Form
- Valid email-ID and a working mobile number.
- Necessary certificates like caste certificate, domicile certificate.
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in the correct specification.
Procedure To Fill The KEAM 2018 Application Form
Keam 2018 Registration
Applicants will have to first register themselves on the official website to create an individual account to be used to complete further procedures)
- Go to the official KEAM website i.e. www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on the registration link (link will be provided here as soon as it is released)
- Enter your name, email-ID, date of birth, mobile number and password.
- An application will be generated upon successful registration.
- Click on “Proceed to upload images”
Uploading of Images
In this step candidates will have to upload the required images to the correct specification:
- Candidate’s photo has to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format with a file size of 10-30 KB in the dimensions 150 pixels width and 200 pixels height.
- Signature of the candidate has to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format with a file size of 10-30 KB in the dimensions 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- The left-hand thumb impression of the candidate has to be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format with a file size of 10-30 KB in the dimensions 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- To understand this clearly, have a look at the table below:
|Image||File format||File size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||10-30 KB||150 pixels width and 200 pixels height.|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||10-30 KB||150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.|
|Left-hand thumb impression||jpg/jpeg||10-30 KB||150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.|
Filling Up The KEAM 2018 Application Form
In this step, candidates will have to enter their basic information.
- Choice of course and exam centre – Applicant will have to enter the course he/she wants to opt for and choose an exam centre from the list provided.
- Personal information – Here candidate’s personal details will be required like Gender, Aadhar ID, address etc.
- Academic details – Here applicants will have to provide their qualifying exam status, marks, and other relevant details.
- Income details – Candidates applying for the exam will also be asked to provide correct income details.
- Reservation details – To claim the benefit of communal reservation, candidates will have to enter category details in this column.
- After filling in the details click on the submit button.
Paying the KEAM Application fees
Applicants will have to make application payment either in online mode or in offline mode.
- Payment can be done in online mode through net banking, credit/debit card.
- After successful payment, the applicant will be redirected to the page where “payment” option will be available that will turn green on the successful transaction.
- To make payment in offline mode through e-challan, candidates will have to take a print of the e-challan and make a cash payment at Selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and All head and sub-post offices in Kerala.
- After the payment has been received, the bank will make necessary changes to the online portal and the “payment” option online will turn green.
- The application fees are given below:
Taking a Print Out of The Application Form
Candidates must click on the Print application to take a print out of the filled in application along with the proforma of supporting documents.
Sending KEAM Application Form to CEE, Kerala
Candidates will have to post the printed application form to:
The following documents have to be attached: the print out of the first page of the application form with the photograph of the candidate pasted on it, signed by a Government Gazetted Officer or Head of Institution, age proof, nativity certificate, self attested copy of mark sheet, community certificate, income certificate, proof of reservation (if claimed).
How to Retrieve KEAM 2018 Application Number
- Click on “forgot application number”.
- A window displaying the application number, password and date of birth appear.
- Note down the application number carefully.
What To Do In Case You Forgot Your Password
Candidates can reset the password by following the steps given below:
- Click on “Forgot password”.
- A login window will appear on the screen. Login with application number, date of birth and registered email-ID.
- Select a new password and click on submit.
KEAM 2018 Application Status
Candidates can check the application status by visiting the official website and viewing the homepage of a candidate’s account. Given below are the type of statuses that will be displayed:
- Upload Images
- Fill application
- Pay application fees
- Print application
- Received by CEE
If there is a green colour against any of these, it will indicate that the step is complete. If the colour of these statuses is red, it means that the particular step has not been completed yet.
The application form of KEAM CEE 2018 has to be filled carefully. Only one application per candidate will be accepted and multiple application forms from the same candidate will lead to the rejection of the KEAM 2018 application form.