Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University will be conducting a common entrance test E.T. (Nursing) for admission to Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Pune and Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University College of Nursing, Sangli. Students clearing an entrance exam and securing a rank in the Merit list will be admitted to the Two Year M.Sc. Nursing course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the entrance exam.
Candidates seeking admission to the course will be required to fill up the Application Form online available on the official website of the University as per scheduled date. Candidates are advised to read the instructions in entirety before proceeding with the Application form and should make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for appearing in an entrance exam. The official notification will be released tentatively in May or June 2018 and entrance exam will be taking place tentatively in June 2018.
- 1 Important Dates Regarding BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018
- 2 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Application Form
- 3 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Entrance Exam
- 5 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Test Centers
- 6 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Admit Card
- 7 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Result
- 8 BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Counselling
Important Dates Regarding BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018
The official notification regarding the M.Sc. (Nursing) entrance exam has been released by the University. Candidates can go through the schedule of admission procedure from the table below:
|Last date for the receipt of complete Application Form||14th June 2018|
|Dispatch of admission card||Immediately on receipt of application|
|Issue of Duplicate Admission Card||1st week of June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||17th June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||25th June 2018|
|Counselling and on the spot admission||12th July 2018|
|Commencement of classes||16th July 2018|
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Application Form
The candidates interested in applying to the course will be required to fill the application form, which will be available on the official website of the University. The official notification will be released by the University as per the Schedule.
The candidates should strictly follow the instructions while filling up the Application form. The details provided by the candidate should be valid and correct. Instructions will be mentioned at Registration Guide menu which is available on the website.
Before filling up the BVP M.Sc (Nursing) 2018 Application Form candidate should:
- Create their Login Credential.
- Have a scanned image of their passport size photograph.
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online Application Form.
- Read the procedure and guidelines for online payment of application fee which will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The appearing candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of working experience for after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after post basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Entrance Exam
Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University will be conducting its Entrance Exam of M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018. Candidates desirous of taking admission must appear for the Entrance Exam. Aspiring Candidates can go through the examination pattern mentioned below:
- The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks.
- The question paper will be in english. The questions will be based on the topics in the B.Sc. Nursing course syllabus.
- The question paper will be of Objective Pattern. Question Paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions with 4 options for each question. Candidates will be required to tick the correct one out of those 4 options.
- There is No Negative Marking.
- Exact address of the examination center will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- Entrance Exam of M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 will be conducted as per the schedule at Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kottyam between 11.00 hrs. To 13.00 Hrs.
- Students will be admitted to the two year M.Sc. (Nursing) Course on the basis pf the merit obtained by them in the entrance exam.
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Test Centers
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Admit Card
The admit cards for Entrance test of BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 will be dispatched by post to the candidates under the certificate of posting. The admission card will be carrying Roll Number and address of the examination centre. The candidates appearing for an entrance exam are advised not to mutilate or spoil the admission cards or change any kind of entries made after it has been authenticated by authorities.
Candidates will be required to report to the admission office in case they have not received the admission card. It will be necessary to present with a proof without which duplicate admission card will not be issued. Mere possession of application form will not be considered as a proof of sending the complete Application form.
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Result
- The University will prepare a common merit list for Nursing College at Pune, Navi Mumbai and Sangli of candidates who appeared for the Entrance exam of M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018, in accordance with the total marks obtained by them. The seats will be allotted to them by Merit.
- The combined merit list of all the institutes will be released together. Separate Merit list will be prepared for Regular Category and Foreign/NRI/PIO/OCI/Institutional Merit Quota category.
- The Merit List will be displayed at all the Nursing Colleges of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University and will also be available on its website.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to see their own merit number and appear at the time of counselling at the center of her/his choice. It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates.
BVP M.Sc. (Nursing) 2018 Counselling
The counselling sessions will be held by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Pune and Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing, Wanlesswadi, Sangli only. The counselling and spot admissions will be taking place as per the schedule.
Some Important Points to be noted:
- The candidate must note that mere appearance in the entrance examination and inclusion of name in the merit list does not necessarily assure admission to the institute and course.
- The admission will depend upon the availability of seats to the particular program and institute at the time of counselling.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to be present at the time of counselling and check their rank in the merit list.
- The candidate should bring along with them proof of appearing for the Entrance Exam Test such as Admit Card or photocopy of Application form/Demand Draft etc.
- The candidate will be offered a seat in the Institute of their choice and course as per the combined merit list prepared by Bhartiya Vidyapeeth University, Pune for all the institutes and all the courses.
- The candidate will be called for counselling as per their merit number and will be offered a seat as per the availability of the seat in the particular institute and program.
Documents required at the time of at the time of Counselling:
At the time of counseling candidates are required to produce the following documents in original, failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the admission. Candidates are also required to submit two photocopies of each of these documents duly attested:
- Letter of counseling.
- Date of Birth Proof: SSC certificate or school/college leaving certificate.
- Certificate of domicile/Nationality Certificate.
- Statement of marks of B.Sc. Nursing Course (Last Qualifying Examination).
- Statement of marks of 12th standard examination.
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which candidate has last studied.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate and Caste validity certificate (in case of SC/ST candidate only)
- Character certificate from a responsible person.
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Six recent passport size photographs with your names written on reverse.
- The amount of tuition fee, other fee and hostel fee in case you need admission to Hostel.
Attested copies of first and last page of ration card/latest telephone bill for proof and permanent address.