BRABU Muzaffarpur Result 2020: The result of BRABU of BBA and BCA TDC Part- I, II has been released. B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University in Muzaffarpur conducts University exams every year for the enrolled candidates. Students have to appear for the exams in order to qualify and proceed towards pursuing the course+ for the next session. The Admit card will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. Candidates who successfully appeared for the exam will be eligible to check their BRABU Muzaffarpur BA BSc BCom Result 2020 and see if they have qualified the exam or not.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In case the candidate will not be able to pass, she/he will be provided with the provision of clearing the subjects. The links of the Result of various streams will be made available by the University. Students can also check BRABU Admission Application Form, Exam date Sheet, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Paper, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling, etc. For more of the details of BRABU Muzaffarpur Result 2020 go through the article mentioned below.
- BRABU TDC Part- I, II (Session 2018-19) Result Released! Click Here to Check the result
- BRABU BBA, BCA 1st Sem (Session 2018-19) Result Released! Check the result by clicking on the link mentioned below:
- BRABU BBA Result 2019
- BRABU BCA Result 2019
Result of BRABU Muzaffarpur 2019-20
The Result of BRABU 2020 will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released notifications regarding the University exam result. B.R. Ambedkar University releases the University exam result for the courses offered by them. Candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves in the course and have been attending classes will be appearing for the University exam as per the scheduled date. Colleges affiliated with the University will be conducting their exams under the name of the University. It is important for the candidates to give the university exam in order to proceed for the next session to pursue the course.
It is important that the candidates have enrolled themselves in the course and have appeared for the University exam will be able to check the exam result. The University will declare the result of Arts, Commerce, Science, Law and other subjects Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3. It is important that the students provide the correct roll number and course that they are pursuing in order to access the Result successfully.
Steps to Check BRABU Muzaffarpur Result 2020
Candidates who gave the exam will be able to check the result from the link which will be provided on the official website. We have mentioned below the steps to download the BRABU Muzaffarpur Result 2020 successfully:
- Visit the official website of BRABU and visit the examination 2019-20 portal.
- Navigate for the result link which will be available on the scheduled date.
- Click on the link and enter the asked credentials such as the Roll Number and name and part of the course. The details entered should be valid and correct, the result will not be displayed otherwise.
- After entering the details click on the submit button and the result will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details of the result and see the scores which will be displayed on the screen.
- It is advised that the candidates get the print out copy of the Result for the future references.
Details Given on BRABU Muzaffarpur Result 2020
The details that are available on the Result copy of BRABU Muzaffarpur 2019-20 are as follows. However, if there are any discrepancies, then he/she must immediately contact the authority.
- Roll Number
- Name of the College
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Date of Result declaration
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Maximum marks of the exam
- Status of the Result
What after BRABU Result 2020?
After the declaration of Part 1, Part2 and Part 3 result declaration by the University, candidates will have to look if they have qualified the exam or not. If the candidate has passed, she/he will be eligible to proceed to pursue the course for the next session, in case the candidate has failed or haven’t got enough marks for qualifying the subject, will have to appear for the exam in the next session to clear that particular subject. However, if a candidate fails in all the papers, then he/she will have to repeat the session for an year.