Bolpur College Merit List 2021 will be released on 29th August. It is a government-affiliated college located at Bolpur in the Birbhum district of West Bengal & established in 1950. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. No entrance exam is held for undergraduate admission purposes. This college offers admission based on class 12 marks. It offers undergraduate courses in sciences, commerce and arts streams.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register and fill up the application form within the scheduled date in order to participate in the counselling & seat allotment procedure. Through this article, candidates can check and download the provisional merit list of Bolpur College for the various undergraduate programmes 2021.
Bolpur College 2021 Important Dates and Schedule
Go through the schedule of the Bolpur College admission procedure from the tabular format below. It is important that the candidates who are planning on applying for admission to the college must be aware of the important dates of the admission procedure. Once the schedule is released on the official website, the candidates are advised that they must save and download the admission dates so as not to miss any of the important events.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
The schedule of the Bolpur College Merit List is mentioned in the tabular format below. The officially released dates available here by the examination conducting body of the college.
|Registration for Admission into Honours & General Courses||2nd August 2021|
|Closing Date of Registration for Honours Courses||27th August 2021|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||29th August 2021|
|Publication of Final Merit List||31st August 2021|
|Admission Process will start from||1st September 2021|
Steps to Check Bolpur College Merit List 2021
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of Bopul College.
- Click on the link “Bolpur College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the particular stream and category. At last, click on the link.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Details Present on Bolpur College Merit List 2021
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list of Bolpur College. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Bolpur College Admission List 2021 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Application number
- Grand Total
Preparation of Bolpur College Merit List 2021
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of the college prepares and publishes the merit list of Bolpur College for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on Bolpur College Merit List 2021.
Bolpur College Counselling & Seat Allotment 2021
Based on the merit list of Bolpur College, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within the scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. The counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents Required For Bolpur College
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form (signed by the candidate with pasted photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested.
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate).
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card.
- Transfer certificate if you have already admitted (or previously admitted) in any other college, otherwise your admission will be cancelled.
Bolpur College Fees For Admission 2021
The candidates applying for admission to Bolpur college must be aware of the fee structure as prescribed by the examination conducting body. The amount of the fee will vary as per the course for which the candidate will apply for. The Fee for admission is provided below. Any of the new changes in the admission fee for the session of 2021 if made by the authorities of the college, will be mentioned below.
- B.A. Honours: Rs. 1925
- B.A. Honours with Education as Generic Elective (GE): Rs. 2525
- B.A. Geography Honours: Rs. 2185
- B.A. Education Honours: Rs. 4325
- B.A. General: Rs. 1750
- B.A. General with Education/Physical Education: Rs. 2350
- B.A. General with Geography: Rs. 1950
- B.Sc. Honours: Rs. 2530
- B.Sc. General: Rs. 2355
- B.Com Honours: Rs. 2155
- B.Com General: Rs. 1980