Kaliabor College Merit List 2020: Kaliabor College has released the provisional merit list for H.S. Arts, Science, and commerce. So, Kaliabor College invites Applications for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate every year. Hence, candidates planning on pursuing the courses from Kaliabor college have to fill-up the Application form and submit it before the due date. Also, candidates must provide the correct details in the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for each course before applying for admission. Further, candidates must note that the details in the form should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of candidature. Also, the merit list will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. For more of the details of Kaliabor College merit list go through the article below.
Higher Secondary Commerce Admission 2020-21
Higher Secondary Science Admission 2020-21
Higher Secondary Arts Admission 2020-21
Steps to Check Kaliabor College Admission List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the Kaliabor college or click on the link in the article (at the time of the event).
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The Kaliabor College Merit List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates must go through the list carefully.
- Candidates should check for their names, merit scores, counselling details, etc.
NOTE: The College will keep on releasing the merit lists for various courses until the seats are filled.
Details Present on Kaliabor College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the Kaliabor College Admission List 2020. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the examination body immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination
- Merit scores/ Points
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation Of Kaliabor College Merit List 2020
The Kaliabor College Merit List 2020 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Kaliabor College Admission Procedure 2020
- Before going to apply, candidates should keep ready with them the following documents
- Signed Digital Passport size photograph (size below 200kb)
- Scanned copy of mark-sheet of the last examination passed (size below 200kb)
- Scanned copy of HSLC certificate (size below 200kb)
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Scanned copy of Income Certificate for Free Scheme of Govt. (size below 200kb)
- Signed Photograph of a plantation for Free Scheme of Govt. (size below 200kb)
- Applicants have to register their names online www.kaliaborcollege.online by paying a fee of Rs. 200.00 in the online payment gateway.
- After successful registration, candidates have to fill up their personal details in the form.
- Candidates should keep a print out of their form.
- For selection, candidates have to submit the print out of the form along with all Orginal Documents before the Admission Committee for verification on the date of admission.
- If selected, the candidates will get an SMS and they have to pay the Admission Fee online payment gateway. On successful payment, candidates will get a receipt of payment in their login ID. They should take a print out of the receipt. Selected candidates have to pay their Admission Fee within 48 hrs of selection, otherwise, their selection/seats stand forfeited.
- Free students will get their Admission Receipt online through their personal Login ID.
- All admitted students have to submit their print-out of Admission Receipts at the time of collection of Identity Cards and for all other purposes if and when necessary.
- Payment through Paytm wallet is free, payment through other gateway is chargeable as per rule.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- No Off-line process is available.
Document Required for Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)