Kaliabor College will release the merit list 2020 for B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Voc Bio-Technology in June 2020. Kaliabor College invites Applications for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the college. Candidates planning on pursuing the courses from Kaliabor college will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The application form will be available in May 2020. Candidates will be required to provide the details as asked in the Application of Kaliabor College.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for each course before applying for admission. It should be noted that the details provided in the form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of candidature. The list containing the names of the selected candidates and other required details including the Counselling details will be mentioned in the Merit List. For more of the details of Kaliabor College merit list go through the article below.
Steps To Check Kaliabor College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the Kaliabor college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The Kaliabor College Merit List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mention On Kaliabor College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Kaliabor College Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Kaliabor College Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Kaliabor College Merit List 2020
The Kaliabor College Merit List 2020 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Kaliabor College Admission Procedure 2020
1. Before going to apply, candidates should keep ready with them the following documents
i) Signed Digital Passport size photograph (size below 200kb)
ii) Scanned copy of mark-sheet of the last examination passed (size below 200kb)
iii) Scanned copy of HSLC certificate (size below 200kb)
iv) Scanned copy of Caste certificate if applied for Caste category (size below 200kb)
v) Scanned copy of Income Certificate for Free Scheme of Govt. (size below 200kb)
vi) Signed Photograph of a plantation for Free Scheme of Govt. (size below 200kb)
2. Applicants have to register their names online www.kaliaborcollege.online by paying a fee of Rs. 200.00 in the online payment gateway. The link is also available on our website. www.kaliaborcollege.org.in. The Login ID will be their Mobile No. and they have to give a password of their own. The password is generally of six characters (one digit, one special character and alphabets)
3. After successful registration, they can fill up their personal details in the form by logging in the same link through their login ID and password and submit the form.
4. Candidates should keep a print out of their form.
5. For selection, candidates have to submit the print out of the form along with all Orginal Documents before the Admission Committee for verification on the date of admission.
6. If selected, the candidates will get an SMS and they have to pay the Admission Fee online payment gateway. On successful payment, candidates will get a receipt of payment in their login ID. They should take a print out of the receipt. Selected candidates have to pay their Admission Fee within 48 hrs of selection, otherwise, their selection/seats stand forfeited.
7. Free students will get their Admission Receipt online through their personal Login ID.
8. All admitted students have to submit their print-out of Admission Receipts at the time of collection of Identity Cards and for all other purposes if and when necessary.
9. There will be a simple process to get a new password for Forgot Password.
10. The Helpline No. will be available for all queries regarding online form submission.
11. As the Telephone No. necessary for all SMS and other admission process, students are requested to be careful in giving their proper telephone number.
12. Payment through Paytm wallet is free, payment through other gateway is chargeable as per rule.
13. All payments are non-refundable.
14. No Off-line process is available.
Document Required At The Time Of The Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)