Pragjyotish College has released the merit list of B.A and B.Sc courses. For other courses like B.Com, BBA, BCA, College will soon be going to release the list. The college will be cashless from this session. It means that the candidates have to fill the application form online. The payments have to be done through debit/credit/ net banking. The selection of the candidates depends on the merit list which is based on the performance of the students. Application form submission starts from 9th June and lasts up to 17th June 2019. The application form submission is different for different courses. That is why the date for the merit list different as per the courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest: B.A, B.Sc Merit list Released
Pragjyotish College Important Dates 2019.
The college specializes in the Three Year Degree programme and Higher Secondary (Arts, Science, Commerce) courses. It also takes self-sustaining courses like Diploma, BBA and BCA. Thus important dates are as follows:
|Last Date of|
Submission of Forms
|Date of Interview and|
|BSc 1st Semester (Phase-I)||09.06.2019||12.06.2019|
|BSc 1st Semester (Phase-II)||09.06.2019||13.06.2019|
|BA 1st Semester (Phase-I)||10.06.2019||14.06.2019|
|BA 1st Semester (Phase-II)||10.06.2019||15.06.2019|
|HS 1st Year Commerce Section A & B||14.06.2019||18.06.2019|
|HS 1st Year Arts||16.06.2019||20.06.2019|
|HS 1st Year Science||17.06.2019||21.06.2019|
Self-Sustaining Courses (under GU)
|Events||Last Date of|
Submission of Forms
|Date of Interview and|
|BCom 1st Semester||13.06.2019||17.06.2019|
|BBA 1st Semester||18.06.2019||22.06.2019|
|BCA 1st Semester||18.06.2019||22.06.2019|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||17.06.2019||21.06.2019|
|Diploma in Performing Arts||17.06.2019||21.06.2019|
Thus check the dates as per the subject. One can easily locate the process as per the schedule. the merit list for the admission procedure will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the applicant out of 500 (full marks), excluding marks obtained in Physical Education and other vocational subjects.
Download Procedure of Pragjyotish College Merit list 2019
Candidates can view the list when they follow certain steps. The steps to view the merit list is given below. Follow the procedure and candidates can view their results.
- Visit the official site of the college. i.e Pragjyotish College
- A home page will appear in front of the screen
- Look for “ Merit List “ which is at the top of the home page
- Select the course ( For eg: Bachelors of Arts (B.A)) and go for the search button.
- A list can be seen in the screen
Note: Keep the dates in mind while looking for the merit list. This is because the list for the different courses will publish on different dates.
Contents Available At Pragjyotish College Merit list 2019
The merit list contains lots of information about the results. The contents available in the list are given below:
- Serial no.
- Applicant Id
- Name of the Applicant
- Ranking Score
Eligibility Criteria for Pragjyotish College
(A) Higher Secondary Courses: Candidates who have passed the H.S.L.C. Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), or any other equivalent examination, are eligible for admission to the Higher Secondary Course, subject to the availability of seats.
(B) Three-Year Degree Courses (B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com): Candidates who have passed the H.S.S.L.C. Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or any other equivalent examination, are eligible for admission to the Three-Year Degree Course (TDC), subject to the availability of seats.
Documents Required At Time of Interview
- Original Admit Card of the H.S.L.C. Examination for age verification.
- Original Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared.
- Caste Certificate (S.C/ S.T./ O.B.C.) where necessary .
- Proficiency certificate regarding extra-curricular activities where necessary(Certificate below district level representative will not be entertained).
- Registration Card.
- In case of a student migrating from another University or Board, the Migration Certificate has to be produced.
- Pass Certificate from the Headmaster/ Principal of the institution last attended by the candidate.
- H.S. and T.D.C. First Year students who fail to get promoted to the next higher class may apply for admission along with the fresh application.
General Reservation Rules For Admission
Reservation of seats for the different courses will be done as per the break-up is given below :
- SC – 7%
- ST(Hills) – 5%
- ST(Plains) – 10%
- OBC / MOBC – 15%
- Physically Handicapped – 2%
- Extra-curricular activities – 2%