Pragjyotish College Merit List 2021 declared. All those who wish to study at Pragjyotish College must fill the application form on time. The candidates have to fill the application form online. The fee payment has to be done through a debit card/credit card/ net banking. The selection of the candidates depends on the merit list, which is based on the performance of the students. Application form submission has been available. The application form submission is different for different courses. That is why the date for the merit list is different as per the courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pragjyotish College Merit List Release Dates 2021
The college specializes in the Three Year Degree program and Higher Secondary (Arts, Science, Commerce) courses. It also takes self-sustaining courses like Diploma, BBA, and BCA. Thus, important dates are as follows:
|Admission date on merit list|
|HS 1st Year BBA/ BCA/B.Com/ B.Sc (Com. Science) Merit List||23rd August 2021|
|B.A/B.Sc 1st Semester Merit List||24th August 2021|
|HS 1st Year (Science/Arts) Merit List||As per AHSEC Guideline|
|Diploma in Fine Arts Merit List||27th August|
Download Procedure Of Pragjyotish College Merit List 2021
Candidates can view the list when they follow certain steps. The steps to view the merit list is given below. Follow the procedure and candidates can view their results.
- Visit the official site of the college. i.e Pragjyotish College
- A home page will appear in front of the screen
- Look for “Merit List“ which is at the top of the home page
- Select the course [For eg: Bachelors of Arts (B.A)] and go for the search button
- A list can be seen in the screen
Note: Keep the dates in mind while looking for the merit list. This is because the list for the different courses will publish on different dates.
Details Present in Pragjyotish College Admission List 2021
The merit list contains lots of information about the results. The contents available in the list are given below:
- Serial no.
- Applicant ID
- Name of the Applicant
- Ranking Score
Eligibility Criteria for Pragjyotish College
(A) Higher Secondary Courses: Candidates who have passed the H.S.L.C. Examination of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), or any other equivalent examination are eligible for admission to the Higher Secondary Course, subject to the availability of seats.
(B) Three-Year Degree Courses (B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com): Candidates who have passed the H.S.S.L.C. Examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or any other equivalent examination, are eligible for admission to the Three-Year Degree Course (TDC), subject to the availability of seats.
Documents Required At Time of Interview
- Original Admit Card of the H.S.L.C. Examination for age verification.
- Original Mark Sheet of the last examination appeared.
- Caste Certificate (S.C/ S.T./ O.B.C.) where necessary .
- Proficiency certificate regarding extra-curricular activities where necessary(Certificate below district level representative will not be entertained).
- Registration Card.
- In case of a student migrating from another University or Board, the Migration Certificate has to be produced.
- Pass Certificate from the Headmaster/ Principal of the institution last attended by the candidate.
- H.S. and T.D.C. First-Year students who fail to get promoted to the next higher class may apply for admission along with the fresh application.
General Reservation Rules For Admission
Reservation of seats for the different courses will be done as per the break-up is given below :
- SC – 7%
- ST(Hills) – 5%
- ST(Plains) – 10%
- OBC / MOBC – 15%
- Physically Handicapped – 2%
- Extra-curricular activities – 2%