Bhatter College Merit List 2020: Fifth merit list has been published on the website. Bhatter College, Dantan is an undergraduate college that is situated in a rural center in the district of Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal. A list will be prepared by the university for the admission process. The list will come out subsequently as per the subjects. No entrance exam will be held for the selection of the students. Merit list will be taken into the account and on the basis of the list, students can take admission in the college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Since it does not have an entrance exam thus there is no such eligibility requirement. However certain qualifying marks is there that students have to keep in their mind. Their intermediate level marks are very important for the admission in the Bhatter College. So students should take their Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary exam very seriously. For more information go through the article below.
Bhatter College 5th Merit List 2020 Published Click Here. The last date to pay the admission fees is 9th October 2020.
Revised Admission Schedule
Bhatter College Merit List 2020 Important Dates
In order to look into the merit list, one should be aware of the dates. Dates are given by the College in their prospectus. Through prospectus, the college provides the information to the candidates regarding the application form, merit list, subject, course, etc Below are the dates which the candidates have to keep in mind. There are courses in which college will take direct admission while hons. subjects like English, Bengali and Education will have a merit list. The table is given below :
|Direct online admission for the following courses will be made till the seats are filled up B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. : General Course|
B.A. Honours Course: Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Music.
B.Sc. Honours Course: Geography, Economics, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics B.Com Honours Course: Accounting & Finance
|10th August 2020|
Steps to Check Bhatter College Merit List 2020
In order to view the merit list one has to follow certain steps. Those steps are:
- Visit the official site of the college.
- A home page of the college will appear on the screen
- There itself as per the merit list appearance, shown in the screen.
- Click on the “Merit List 2020” option.
- The site will take you into another page.
- Click on the respective subject and press on “Click Here To View Merit List”
- Finally, the list of students will appear on the screen.
Details Present on Bhatter College Merit List 2020
The merit list contains a lot of information in it. Students while seeking the list can view many things on the merit list. Below is the list of things one can view on the merit list:
- Application no.
- Students Name
- Total of Best 5
- Subject Marks ( Bengali, English, Education )
- Merit Index
- As per the subject, there is a separate list for every subject. Thus candidates should look for the subject
West Bengal Other College merit list
Preparation of Bhatter College Merit List 2020
University prepares a merit list only for three courses ( English, Bengali, and Education). Rest all other general and other courses have direct admission. Hence college authorities take the task for preparing the list. While making the merit list, the best five subjects are taken into consideration. Preference will be given to the students who have secured higher marks in the intermediate exam.
Documents Required for Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Bhatter College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution