Basirhat College Merit List 2021: Basirhat College invites applications for admission to UG Courses offered by the College for session 2021. Candidates who are willing to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Undergraduate courses is on the basis of the admission list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must note that the college will not conduct any entrance exam conducted for admission. Candidates who successfully qualify for their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed with the Admission process. The Basirhat College Admission List 2021 will release for BA and B.Sc, B.Com Degree. In case there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. For more details, go through the article.
Basirhat College Important Dates 2021
Check out the schedule for General and Honors Courses. Candidates can check below for details.
Admission Schedule (General and Hons)
|Online Registration||1st September 2021|
|Merit List (E-Counselling List)||October 2021|
|Merit List/Counselling Admission Fee Payment||October 2021|
Steps To Check Basirhat College Admission List 2021
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- Find the merit list option on the homepage.
- So, the list will be available in PDF format. Candidates can check the course-wise merit list.
- Further, candidates can download the merit list for future uses.
Details Present On Basirhat College Merit List 2021
Candidates can go through the details written on the Merit List of Basirhat College.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Merit Points/ Scores
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Basirhat College Merit List 2021
The Merit List of Basirhat College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of admission will be decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects will be taken into consideration which includes one of the elective languages Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat will be done through the Counselling Procedure.
Documents Required For Basirhat College Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts regarding the information, then ask us in the comment section. We will answer as soon as possible.