Bagnan College Merit List 2020: Bagnan College will release the merit list for the session 2020-21 after the submission of forms. The admission process in the college will take place on the basis of the merit list. No entrance exam will take into account for the selection of the students. Therefore, one can apply for the college through an online mode. Merit list will process by the college on the basis of intermediate marks. Thus the performance of the students in the 12th will lead them to this college.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
One of the oldest colleges in Kolkata provides U.G courses for different courses. There is a total of 14 subjects which are taught in college. Three shifts in which classes run i.e Day, Morning and Evening. Before applying for the college one must look into the instructions very carefully.
Bagnan College Merit 2020 Important Dates
College issues a merit list of the students for the admission process. It considers the 12th mark sheet as an important aspect. Mark these dates on your account to view the list.
Below are the important Dates :
|Publication of Merit List of all (Hons. and Gen.)||to be notified|
|Online Admission Starts on and from||—|
To this date, college is running as per the schedule. If there is any change in the date of merit list or admission then they will notify in their site.
How to check Bagnan College Merit List 2020?
Bagnan College carries all its procedure of admission in an online mode. Hence, there are certain steps that need to be followed to view the merit list. So candidates have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the Bagnan college
- A home page of the college will appear.
- Look for the ” Online Admission 2020-21″ and click on it.
- Two options will appear i.e One appear for the courses in Day and Evening and other is B.A General courses( only for girls). Candidates as per the preference filled at the time of submission of the application form take the thing into the account.
- Click on the options and a page will appear.
- Press on the ” Merit List” tab
- The presentation of the merit list is on the basis of pdf.
Note: Pdf contains information like serial no., section, subject, and category.
Consequently, through the merit list, one could know whether they are eligible to take admission in the college or not. Hence the process will move forward.
West Bengal Other College Merit List
|3.||Dum Dum Motijheel|
Details Present on Bagnan College Merit List 2020
Bagnan College basically provides U.G courses to the students. A total of 14 subjects are taught in college. The best part is that in contrast to other colleges, candidates can apply for a maximum of four courses. Girl students who secure up to 200 marks in Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary are eligible to apply for B.A (Gen) in the Morning shift only. While girl students who secure more than 200 marks in Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary are eligible to apply for both the Morning and Day shift
Application fee of Rs. 200 has to submit by the students through an online mode by using Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Importance of Bagnan College Merit List 2020
The merit list has great importance in the admission procedure. It also helps the candidates to know whether they have crossed the selection process or not. Merit list is the final list out by the college for admission procedure. The list reflects who is deserving and able to grab the seat as per the subject.
As the college gives an opportunity to fill more than one application form, hence it is a decision-making list. After the merit list is out as per the subject, students can decide what subject they must opt for graduation. As per the department requirement, the merit list can publish more than one time.
Documents for Admission
- Printout of Bangnan College Application Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
In case you have any queries, then ask us in the comment section.